How Do You Feel Today?

okay :hug:to HA and also :ty: for picking good question!

Husband upset about his lack of job and we are kinda worried about that. Today he had to go burial of his mothers' ashes; she died a few months ago after battle with acute quadraplegia which occurred about 2 years ago <fell and broke her neck>. So it is also kind of a sad day.

But I am happy to spend some time with my mom today earlier, we went to the Farmer's Market, does anyone else like to go? She was not doing well last week so am glad we got to spend some time together. Also I am happy cuz I have some free day today to spend some time with my beloved dogs.:D

Tomorrow I work at doggie daycare for the first Sunday - they require one or two weekend shifts per month of employees. I need to be there at 6a.m. I will have to concentrate hard on the sequence and instructions of how to do things; my LD makes understanding sequences more challenging. And I don't always understand what I hear from both the LD and now the new <to me> hearing loss.

I saw that thing about David Carradine died but did not know he killed himself-

I am feeling quiet and deep in thought today. Also feeling gratitude for the people and conversations at all-deaf.

I finished taking a 15 minute nap. This is the first time I've been able to sleep in 5 days. :D

don't you love the feeling of 15-min nap like it's a full rest? :rockon:

Yes. It's awesome!! :cool2:

I think the nap helped calm me as well. I took one of my meds for this at 9am and noon, but I didn't notice a difference in how I felt until I woke up from my nap.

I think I've never had a nap my entire lifetime (except when I was a baby of course ;) )

9 times out of 10 taking a nap always helps me feel better -- even when I'm severely depressed. :cool2:

I feel fantastic today!

Hubby & I went out to the Market and got a lot of great fruits and vegetables. Managed to grab a great deal on smoked cheeses as well! Only $9.00 for 3 different kinds of smoked cheeses! Delish!

We're having BBQ chicken with smoked provolone cheese pizza, yum!

We mailed out our OCAS & OSAP forms and I can't wait to get my ALIP results as well. We'll be moving to T.O very soon!! Wheee!

Mrs Bucket,

Reading your post made my mouth water and sounds delicious! :hug:

I think I'm going to order a pizza myself in another hour or so. I haven't had pizza in a long time.

Now...what kind should I order? I'm debating between pepperoni, sausage and green peppers or a Meat Lover's pizza from Pizza Hut. (The latter has several kinds of meat as part of the pizza toppings.)

Decisions, decisions. :)

Slowing down now. May have time to relax a little tonight if I can schedule some spontaneous time - haha

Cleaned two porches, one to go. Worked on repotting an indoor tree that was too big for it's pot, planted some more goodies, Red Lantana, Spider Flowers and Trumpet Vine. Did laundry. Cleaned(spot cleaning) the house. Studied some for a college class final next week, and most important - able to browse AD :)

Oh Mrs. Bucket, I am jealous - fruits, veggies, cheeses - yum, was it a Farmers Market?

same here - I'm just chilling and relaxing for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a long day - a biker rally for autism.

Oh yes, it was a Farmer's Market and best of all.. it was a free trade Farmer's Market. We like this one the best because those organic fruits & vegetables are very delicious and cheap!

The smoked cheeses we used for our pizza was out of the world! So good!

We prefer making our own pizzas than buying because we save a lot of money & get delicacies this way.

oh, Mrs. Bucket, I LOVE the farmer's market too... my mom and I went this morning and we enjoyed it!
Today was a nice day, but I did miss my hubby who went out of town for his mom's ashes dispersal <I stayed home - dogs>

Jiro, good luck with the rally tomorrow! :cool2: Are you volunteering minus bike or riding or....?

Back