How do you feel about Immigrants?

Taylor said:
You are joking right? There is a LONG way between wanting somebody to understand 'A hamburger with no pickles' to a Whites Only Club.

No Taylor , I am not joking and people are getting fed up and turning their resturants into membership only clubs and hiring real Americans to work in the resturants. You will see more and more of this in the years to come. The illegals will realize they have no where to go as big American companies realize they no longer can't make a profit off the illegal aliens and dump the illegal aliens in the middle of nowhere because real Americans no longer go to McDonald's or any of the major resturant chains that employ the illegal aliens. The illegal aliens will eventually realize they have no place else to go and eventually return home or commit a crime so that they can live in our American prisons but that will be a futile excersice because they will be deported back to where ever they came from. This country is in a power struggle. Even the Native American Indians resent the illegal alien's presence and they are no longer welcome or wanted there nor will the Native Americans hire the illegal aliens. The national tide is turning. There will be a return to the segregationist days wheter the U.S. Government or the liberal establishment wants it or not. Americans will return to the segregationist days all on their own.

CyberRed said:
I just happen noticed that we have an army nurses/doctors in hospitals/clinics, army polices, and almost in every important business. They pay army nurses/doctors/polices cheap for their work to help people.... soo, it looks like they let the immigrants in America's soil to offer a cheap wage to work.... same idea with army polices, army nurses/doctors and etc., etc. ?

What happened to the REAL Americans who aren't workin' cheap ?
Do you mean actual military people? They are all legal, and they are all paid equally, according to their pay scale. Illegal aliens are NOT allowed in the military.

I'm not sure what you mean about "every important business". Can you please clarify?

"Whites Only" service is illegal in public establishments. Also, on a technical note, not all illegal aliens are non-white, and not all non-white people in America are illegal aliens. That is, there are also white illegal aliens, and there are brown and black American citizens (in case you haven't noticed).

Reba said:
"Whites Only" service is illegal in public establishments. Also, on a technical note, not all illegal aliens are non-white, and not all non-white people in America are illegal aliens. That is, there are also white illegal aliens, and there are brown and black American citizens (in case you haven't noticed).

Given Heath's posting, I'm inclined to wonder if he's ever met someone that isn't white in his entire life.

Teresh said:
Given Heath's posting, I'm inclined to wonder if he's ever met someone that isn't white in his entire life.

I have been all over the South and the north and I have been to NYC , Boston , I mean almost everywhere and I have been in mixed company as well as Whites only company. You obivously did not read that I stopped at the Seneca Native American Indian Reservation for some food and gas, something to drink then be on my way and I have been to Deaf schools and mainstreamed high schools so yes, I know my stuff, mind you Teresh. I prefer to live amongst my own for many good reasons and it is only natural that I would prefer to be amongst my own. There is nothing wrong with that.

Heath said:
I have been all over the South and the north and I have been to NYC , Boston , I mean almost everywhere and I have been in mixed company as well as Whites only company. You obivously did not read that I stopped at the Seneca Native American Indian Reservation for some food and gas, something to drink then be on my way and I have been to Deaf schools and mainstreamed high schools so yes, I know my stuff, mind you Teresh. I prefer to live amongst my own for many good reasons and it is only natural that I would prefer to be amongst my own. There is nothing wrong with that.

:squint: at Heath

LovelyBlkGal said:

Let me ask you a question ..... and you are gonna be mad at me for telling the truth but you will know it is the truth.

Why is it that blacks prefer to go to the back of the bus and sit there on the city bus or on the subway transit system and when there is a large gathering in mixed company. The blacks hang out by themselves and if a White comes over the blacks will say get out, get away arrogantly .... but Whites will allow a black to come over and chat with them then the next time the blacks come over to Whites then the Whites say stay away right back and mean business this time around because of that. I have seen many different examples in both Deaf and hearing blacks so do not give me that dirty hypocritical look.:squint:

Whites decided to listen to blacks and this is the thanks we get ? No Thanks also, the blacks pracitice the segregationist ways by default and all the Americans both Whites and blacks are starting to drift back to what they know works best for safety reasons as well as camaradine that is found amongst their own and nobody taught or forced them this time around. These examples are turning up everywhere you go and you will see this more and more in the years to come for your own self.

Heath said:
... I prefer to live amongst my own for many good reasons and it is only natural that I would prefer to be amongst my own. There is nothing wrong with that.
It depends on what you mean by "your own". Sure, it is natural to want to spend more time with people who have common interests and beliefs. But what does that have to do with skin color? I'm closer to my brothers and sisters in Christ (of every color and nationality) than many of my atheist blood relatives. We have a sweet black family next door, and an irritating white family across the street a few houses. At least half of my Deaf clients are black, and some are Hispanic. One of my favorite lady friends at church is Asian, and she and I had a ball shooting clays. When Hubby and I were in the Navy, we learned how to live amongst a huge variety of people, and it was not usually a problem. It was never a color or race problem. The problems we faced were with shipmates who either snored too loudly, partied too hard, or didn't keep their areas clean.

You might have touched cities with mixed populations but that doesn't mean you really know the people there.

Heath said:
Let me ask you a question ..... and you are gonna be mad at me for telling the truth but you will know it is the truth.

Why is it that blacks prefer to go to the back of the bus and sit there on the city bus or on the subway transit system and when there is a large gathering in mixed company. The blacks hang out by themselves and if a White comes over the blacks will say get out, get away arrogantly .... but Whites will allow a black to come over and chat with them then the next time the blacks come over to Whites then the Whites say stay away right back and mean business this time around because of that. I have seen many different examples in both Deaf and hearing blacks so do not give me that dirty hypocritical look.:squint:

Whites decided to listen to blacks and this is the thanks we get ? No Thanks also, the blacks pracitice the segregationist ways by default and all the Americans both Whites and blacks are starting to drift back to what they know works best for safety reasons as well as camaradine that is found amongst their own and nobody taught or forced them this time around. These examples are turning up everywhere you go and you will see this more and more in the years to come for your own self.
Much of what you described has more to do with the class of people than their colors. I have black friends who say, "no way" to going to certain parts of downtown, and I know white people (acquaintances, not friends) who prefer to hang out in those areas. Again, it depends on common interests and beliefs. My black friends prefer to spend their free time with their families at the park, or camping with the guys. They don't hang out on street corners. Some white guys I know spend their free time hanging out on street corners instead of going to family picnics or fishing. Black and white guys go fishing together, black and white ladies go to the mall together, and we all visit each other's houses.

When you're on a bus, you don't have to be "friends" with every other passenger. But that's not because of color. Some people will be butts no matter what color.

Reba said:
Much of what you described has more to do with the class of people than their colors. I have black friends who say, "no way" to going to certain parts of downtown, and I know white people (acquaintances, not friends) who prefer to hang out in those areas. Again, it depends on common interests and beliefs. My black friends prefer to spend their free time with their families at the park, or camping with the guys. They don't hang out on street corners. Some white guys I know spend their free time hanging out on street corners instead of going to family picnics or fishing. Black and white guys go fishing together, black and white ladies go to the mall together, and we all visit each other's houses.

When you're on a bus, you don't have to be "friends" with every other passenger. But that's not because of color. Some people will be butts no matter what color.

Of course, that is up to them but as for me I just prefer to be amongst my own that is all. There is nothing wrong with that. I go camping fishing hunting and do things with my friends that are 100% White just like me. I know you are gonna scream that I am a racist and I don't really care at all anymore and the ones who are black or latino that are both either Deaf or hearing that have been around me know who I am and I don't need to hide who I am and they really appreciate the fact that I don't act like a black person ( a wigger ) or something like that. I act just like I am myself and they really appreciate that and they know that I have a very strong belief system and we hardly ever talk about it because they know me very well. I keep finding myself talking to people that do not know me very well and they can't get past that so as a result they are mentally stuck right there and never really take the time to get to know me and for that, I don't really care so why bother getting to know me when you don't want to get to know me. Where or what is the point in that ?

Heath said:
Of course, that is up to them but as for me I just prefer to be amongst my own that is all. There is nothing wrong with that. I go camping fishing hunting and do things with my friends that are 100% White just like me. I know you are gonna scream that I am a racist and I don't really care at all anymore and the ones who are black or latino that are both either Deaf or hearing know who I am and I don't need to hide who I am and they appreciate the fact that I don't act like a black person ( a wigger ) or something like that. I act just like I am myself and they really appreciate that and they know that I have a very strong belief system and we hardly ever talk about it because they know me very well. I keep finding myself talking to people that do not know me very well and they can't get past that so as a result they are mentally stuck right there and never really take the time to get to know me and for that, I don't really care so why bother getting to know me when you don't want to get to know me. Where or what is the point in that ?
The only way we can get to know you here is thru the things that you post. You have posted that you support racial segregation, that you believe in a world-wide Jewish conspiracy, and that you use deragatory terms in describing people. If I am wrong about those statements, please correct me.

Reba said:
The only way we can get to know you here is thru the things that you post. You have posted that you support racial segregation, that you believe in a world-wide Jewish conspiracy, and that you use deragatory terms in describing people. If I am wrong about those statements, please correct me.

You have not looked at the positive things that I have contributed on AllDeaf, and there is always bound to be someone with a very strong character that people focus on the negative things but never take the time to look at the good things that I have posted or contributed to AllDeaf, even some of what you do not agree with me may one day save your life, I am not talking about the Deaf self defense thread but overally someday that may save your life someday. You all think I am a dumb redneck when in fact I am a very smart man and have been through some stuff and experiences that most Deaf people don't go through and for sure, I am a very unusual Deaf person but that has never stopped me neither will people who have always misunderstood me. Just remember that some of the things may one day save your life and you will have been very thankful to have talked with me engagned in a very hot debate as well as some chatting here and there so keep that in mind.

Heath said:
You have not looked at the positive things that I have contributed on AllDeaf, and there is always bound to be someone with a very strong character that people focus on the negative things but never take the time to look at the good things that I have posted or contributed to AllDeaf, even some of what you do not agree with me may one day save your life, I am not talking about the Deaf self defense thread but overally someday that may save your life someday.

...You've contributed things other than hate, racism, homophobia, anti-semitism and blatant stupidity? Or are those positive things in your warped reality?

Heath said:
You all think I am a dumb redneck when in fact I am a very smart man and have been through some stuff and experiences that most Deaf people don't go through and for sure, I am a very unusual Deaf person but that has never stopped me neither will people who have always misunderstood me.

People don't misunderstand you. They just plain don't like you or agree with your ideas.

Heath said:
Just remember that some of the things may one day save your life and you will have been very thankful to have talked with me engagned in a very hot debate as well as some chatting here and there so keep that in mind.

I doubt anything you've said on this forum will help anyone avoid dying. You practically call for the death of anyone that is not White, not a Protestant, and not straight.

Heath said:
You have not looked at the positive things that I have contributed on AllDeaf...
Heath, you know that's not true. I always acknowledge and appreciate your positive and informative threads and posts.

... You all think I am a dumb redneck...
Not at all. I live in "redneck" central, and I know a redneck when I see one. :)

I'm not saying that you are a redneck. But you must know that when you agree with websites that promote racism, people will associate you with those groups.

... when in fact I am a very smart man ...
If you really are a smart man (and I'm not doubting you), then you should be able to judge people on the basis of their words and behaviors, not their skin color or genetics. You don't want people to judge you on the basis of your deafness, do you? That's a fair expectation, and it works both ways.

WOW...I didn't know a contribution to this thread would lead to a Klan rally.

Heath, with all due respect, much of what you are saying is out of ignorance. Come take a walk through my city (and many, many more cities like it around America). I have met people of all races, an socio status. I have met good and bad blacks...and I have met good and bad whites, and bad and good hispanics. Your statements, while you have the right to say them, border on racism at its finest. It is not a matter of mis-understanding you in any way....because your comments are very, very clear. In fact, I don't think they could be any more clear.

You say that blacks go to the back of the bus because that is where they belong....when I ride the bus with friends, the back is usually where we go...and I'm white.

Its one thing to dislike people based on their character, but disliking them strictly based on their race is absurd....of course, I would never get you to think otherwise because you seem to be pretty set in your ways.

It reminds me of an old 'The Jeffersons' episode...George Jefferson had taken a CPR class...and one day a white guy collapses. George Jefferson comes to his aid and saves his life. When told that he was saved by a black man, the white guy responds with "You should have let me die, then".

Oh, and here are some White Sheets for your next even.

Taylor said:
...When told that he was saved by a black man, the white guy responds with "You should have let me die, then".
Like I said, butts come in all colors. :D

There was a similar episode on M*A*S*H one time, about a blood transfusion.

Heath said:

:roll: at Heath i m not gonna listen over ur word cuz ur is kinda turn me off *smh*

LovelyBlkGal said:
:roll: at Heath i m not gonna listen over ur word cuz ur is kinda turn me off *smh*
Yea, don't listen to him. He disguists me too :roll:

Reba said:
Like I said, butts come in all colors. :D

There was a similar episode on M*A*S*H one time, about a blood transfusion.

It has been long time ago that I watched on the one.

Doc Hawkeye gave fried chicken and watermelon to the patient as a racist who refused to lay next to the black patient on matress...

Back