How did yer parent react.....

Originally posted by Fly Free
i came out just 2 weeks after i started dating an ex lover (hearie) -- mom being the wise one oh sheesh

mom: i noticed u are getting home later than usual!

me: yea i know

mom: u are dating arent u qq

me: yea i am mom -- met someone

mom: i figured as much -- are u dating a man or a woman q

me: :shock: :eek: ahhh -- im dating a woman

mom: ahh i see -- i hope u are happy :kiss: good nite!

me: :kiss: thanks mom good nite :D

and after that mom apparently told everybody else in my family :roll: but all of them accept me no plm with that despite the LDS background :shock:

turned out mom knew for YEARS even tho i dated men previously and was engaged 2 times with different bf's and after the 2nd ended VERY badly i stayed single for the LONGEST time approx 4 and half years or so thereabouts til i started dating again -- sheesh mom would ask me all thru middle school and high school "are u a lesbian qq" and ofc it being my time at the time gays/lesbians werent out and proud i denied :roll: and in a way im glad i did cuz my dad was a homophobic and i didnt get along with him too well when he was still with us -- i came out about a year and half after dad's death -- didnt see any reason to have the shit hit the fan with dad -- mom is cool :thumb: and so is my sister and mom once mentioned to me she suspects 1 of my male cousins is gay (hes now 17 if i remmy right) but ONE most hilarious thing mom did was she TRIED to set me up with some lesbian she knew at work!!!!!! i was :shock: cuz she didnt like my ex gf at the time :-x

THAT was an intresting experince for u getting set up with ur mom LOLOL! at least ur moms cool abt this

My parents would kill me if I told them that I was gay. They are extremely religious and conservative. They are totally against gays and lesbians.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
My parents would kill me if I told them that I was gay. They are extremely religious and conservative. They are totally against gays and lesbians.

I think you should give it a try just to be sure. You can always tell them later you were joking.

Originally posted by bbnt
I think you should give it a try just to be sure. You can always tell them later you were joking.
They don't take jokes kindly either. Once, my friend brought a "Big Johnson" t-shirt. He was wearing it when he came to my house. After he left, my parents yelled at me for being friends with him cuz of that shirt!

I understand what your saying it was the same way in my parents home that's why I left when I was 18. Now they live 15 min from me but I only go over there 6 or 7 times a year

i'm not lesbian and bi ... but i just made out with 2 girls before for CURIOUS, ATTENTION and FUN!

PeaceRainbow,

It's okay that you didnt know about this thread :D. I got your msg in other thread. Enjoy your read here and share experiences :D.

They don't take jokes kindly either. Once, my friend brought a "Big Johnson" t-shirt. He was wearing it when he came to my house. After he left, my parents yelled at me for being friends with him cuz of that shirt!

Ouchie... That's sux =/

I have a grandma like that. She used to get onto me everytime I had a friend come over who had a truck with a playboy logo on the back windows. Even my friend was very respectful like coming into the house with the caps off...etc.

Hey Irishdog,

Little help me and How I can make picture Right-top and I have to learn here my self :laugh2:

Let me know anytime

~hug~

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
Hey Irishdog,

Little help me and How I can make picture Right-top and I have to learn here my self :laugh2:

Let me know anytime

~hug~

Oh you have to go in User control panal on the top and go to edit profile or options (Not sure which one) and u'll see avatar there so you'll able to do that :D

I remembered while ago, after i had nasty separated with 2nd ex... I stayed single for 4 years. most of my friends and families suspected that i might be a lesbian. they asked me "are you lesbian" I said.. "well, I rather a guy thingie than woman thingie" they cracked up! :)

If my daughter is lesbian, I wouldnt care cuz I know that she can get higher chance of getting a good partner.

if my son was gay, its time to straighten the arrow. Male homosexuality is forbidden in my family.

Before you start flaming me, I wanted to tell you that its my opinion.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
If my daughter is lesbian, I wouldnt care cuz I know that she can get higher chance of getting a good partner.

if my son was gay, its time to straighten the arrow. Male homosexuality is forbidden in my family.

Before you start flaming me, I wanted to tell you that its my opinion.

i uddy Justin and accept ur own personal opinion and question -- have u thought that there might be a possibility that u might have the son feel alienated from the family and possibly just choose to cut off all contacts and how would u feel abt that q

in society generally men have a harder time confronting the fact there ARE men who do love other men as opposed to lesbians and generally the straight men finds lesbians alot more erotically attractive and oftentimes fantasize abt having the opportunity to sleep with lesbians

Originally posted by Fly Free
i uddy Justin and accept ur own personal opinion and question -- have u thought that there might be a possibility that u might have the son feel alienated from the family and possibly just choose to cut off all contacts and how would u feel abt that q

in society generally men have a harder time confronting the fact there ARE men who do love other men as opposed to lesbians and generally the straight men finds lesbians alot more erotically attractive and oftentimes fantasize abt having the opportunity to sleep with lesbians

Honestly, I would be ashamed of him.

Back