How did yer parent react.....

No not me deafdyke... Wanna me be in yer bed tonite?? :naughty:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Sorry for off topic :ugh:

Share w/ any of your experiences here :D
any of experiences of what? bonka bonka? :rofl:

i just went thru an embarrassing moment with my friend. she wanted to go on webcam with me, and broke the news to me, and hmm... when she confessed that she was a lesbian, i just... freaked out. she saw me on the webcam the whole time. i was trying to cover up, but i was busted anyways. i didnt take it well becuz i was uncomfortable with the whole thing, but ive been supportive ever since.

Originally posted by d
i just went thru an embarrassing moment with my friend. she wanted to go on webcam with me, and broke the news to me, and hmm... when she confessed that she was a lesbian, i just... freaked out. she saw me on the webcam the whole time. i was trying to cover up, but i was busted anyways. i didnt take it well becuz i was uncomfortable with the whole thing, but ive been supportive ever since.

Take it easy. :D

LOL Pimpy... Since this thread was in other page so I'm sure noone will pay attention to page 2.. so I posted to move back to front page :D

*collecting crowd* chanting* I R I S H WHORE! I R I S H WHORE oops P O S T W H O REEEEEEEEEE!

i came out just 2 weeks after i started dating an ex lover (hearie) -- mom being the wise one oh sheesh

mom: i noticed u are getting home later than usual!

me: yea i know

mom: u are dating arent u qq

me: yea i am mom -- met someone

mom: i figured as much -- are u dating a man or a woman q

me: :shock: :eek: ahhh -- im dating a woman

mom: ahh i see -- i hope u are happy :kiss: good nite!

me: :kiss: thanks mom good nite :D

and after that mom apparently told everybody else in my family :roll: but all of them accept me no plm with that despite the LDS background :shock:

turned out mom knew for YEARS even tho i dated men previously and was engaged 2 times with different bf's and after the 2nd ended VERY badly i stayed single for the LONGEST time approx 4 and half years or so thereabouts til i started dating again -- sheesh mom would ask me all thru middle school and high school "are u a lesbian qq" and ofc it being my time at the time gays/lesbians werent out and proud i denied :roll: and in a way im glad i did cuz my dad was a homophobic and i didnt get along with him too well when he was still with us -- i came out about a year and half after dad's death -- didnt see any reason to have the shit hit the fan with dad -- mom is cool :thumb: and so is my sister and mom once mentioned to me she suspects 1 of my male cousins is gay (hes now 17 if i remmy right) but ONE most hilarious thing mom did was she TRIED to set me up with some lesbian she knew at work!!!!!! i was :shock: cuz she didnt like my ex gf at the time :-x

Back