How can you communicate if 100%deaf

Im not stupid. And yes I was seriously asking the question. I never made the statement that people with hearing aids are better off. You guys can be brutal to people who are just looking for answers. Im sorry to bother you. If I new how to get to the " late deafened" thread that's we're I will go. I thought this was a place for people to help me, not judge me.

To me, it just seem like really obvious answer. I genuine think you must joking because even those who live under rocks know deaf people sign.

Bottesini and Sunshine. I truly believed I had found a place I could speak freely about my situation and get help. But, people like you are mean spirited and I have no place in my life right now for you. So this is my last post. You have made this website unattractive for me. I was simply asking for help and guidance and didn't expect to be judge by people here. Goodbye and good luck!!!!!!!

Bottesini and Sunshine. I truly believed I had found a place I could speak freely about my situation and get help. But, people like you are mean spirited and I have no place in my life right now for you. So this is my last post. You have made this website unattractive for me. I was simply asking for help and guidance and didn't expect to be judge by people here. Goodbye and good luck!!!!!!!

So those that offer help don't override the people you disagree with? Sorry.

Most people on this site seem to be able to hear some with hearing aids. What if you can't get them, because no hearing left at all. I've asked this before but really don't know.

Browse around this site and you'll find answers to your questions.

What if you can't get hearing aids because you have no hearing left? You either accept that and/or you can look into cochlear implants and see if you would qualify for them. They're prohibitively expensive though. If you're late-deafened, browse threads for the late-deafened. People who've lost their hearing later in life deal with some issues that are different than for those born deaf.

You suck

Too sad!! Thinking with my residual hearing I should have been more of a success in life...

I couldn't tell if you were really saying "You Suck!!!!!" or if it was a more subdued one. That pesky residual hearing has affected your emotions.

Jeeze, I think we went totally easy on her considering the ridiculousness of her question. What a sensitive Sally. :roll:

Who made you God!!!!

Im glad you feel like your better than the rest of us. This is a website for information, right? If you two want to sit back and judge do it on your own. Stop making others feel like they can't participate in this group. You are a bunch of cowards!!! I wanted information that I thought someone could provide me without judgement. But, the almighty web Gods won't let that happen!! Just because you have been deaf longer then I, doesn't make you a better person!!!

All these temper tantrums...they always promise never come back...and then they do...:dunno:

Back