How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up again to dark skies...and guess what else?....R-A-I-N.....my doggie refuses to go out...feeling sort of..."what the heck"...

Tired already. It's hot, but not humid, and I'm trying to finish cutting the lawn. I got most of it done last night thank goodness.

Tired, but a good kind of tired I guess. We have lots of heat and humidity today.

Tired, but a good kind of tired I guess. We have lots of heat and humidity today.

If the Rain don't get ya....the humidity will....it's hot, wet and you'll sweat buckets if ur outside for a little while....

Wirelessly posted

If the humidity don't get you the Mosquitos will.

Wirelessly posted

Feeling sick and nauseated. Just found out a Deaf classmate was killed today by a hit and run driver in Austin, Texas. RIP. :(. He was such a good friend and person. He did a lot for people.

Last edited:
what is ofc on raining day worst nut on I am raining wholes day wet rain :/

Wirelessly posted

Feeling sick and nauseated. Just found out a Deaf classmate was killed today by a hit and run driver in Austin, Texas. RIP. :(. He was such a good friend and person. He did a lot for people.

Feeling sad about your sad news. :hug:

Wirelessly posted

sorry hear your loss my deepest condolences,

sorry hear news

In pain, due to the 2 lbs each weight I used during a zumba class. I am paying the price on my back, it slowly going away, no more weights!

Wirelessly posted

Sorry to hear :hug:

Wirelessly posted

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Jogger-killed-in-hit-and-run-158367445.html

Some of you may know him.

Wirelessly posted

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

I am feeling a bit anxious. Waiting to hear if my car is repaired (had problems on Monday and took it in). Waiting to hear lab results for growth on my dog's tail, and upcoming surgery to remove it. :shock: Working on breathing slow & deep and keep a worry attack away as it won't help anything and just make me miserable. :|

Tired....the heat/humidity isn't helping any....gonna go over to see my friend and she's gonna do my hair and eat dinner with her....she said I would look like a "hot tamale" when she got done :shock:

I am feeling a bit anxious. Waiting to hear if my car is repaired (had problems on Monday and took it in). Waiting to hear lab results for growth on my dog's tail, and upcoming surgery to remove it. :shock: Working on breathing slow & deep and keep a worry attack away as it won't help anything and just make me miserable. :|

Even at our age, heavy breathing is a good thing. :lol: Oh, wait, you said slow & deep...:hmm:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Think I'm still feeling the benedryl I took last night for my allergies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back