How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - I was feeling very good what with a very positive doctor's appointment for me, but it went downhill fast. Hubby went for a walk and I kept holding lunch back until he got back. He never bothered to tell me he was back and was in his mother's room. Then after a filling lunch, he claims I didn't give him enough food, went whining to his mother who then tells me that I need to feed her son better. then, after getting over that, I have to deal with hubby telling me that MIL is upset that I haven't vacuumed yet and to please get it done. Well, I vacuumed right after lunch, got sick, fell 3 times and passed out. I hope to H3LL she is happy now. I am very sore, shaky and weak now.

Jeez!...Ur hubby sounds like a "mamma's boy"...no wonder there's so much discord in ur house, Kristina....and for ur MIL telling you to vacuum?...Ur not a child....jeez...it's really messed up.

Wirelessly posted

Coughing my head off. Head pounding. Really, really want to start feeling better. It is starting to depress me.

^I hope you feel better soon. I am thinking of a good nap!

Feeling so fine....happy I got my tests results back and everything was "Normal".....:D...I said to my son..."Hey, I'm Normal"!...He looked at me and said..."are you kidding?"

Feeling horrible today. Had to have my dog, whom I've had for 14 years, put down last night. :(

IMG_8207-edit.jpg

Beautiful dog...and sorry for your loss!....Animals are only with us such a short time *snif*....

^^Thanks. Now my other dog (who we've had for just as long as Pete) is laying in Pete's bed and will not get up for anything :(

Wirelessly posted

Coughing my head off. Head pounding. Really, really want to start feeling better. It is starting to depress me.

Could be ur sinus draining into ur throat?....Or allergies...I had the "coughs" last month, kept me from sleeping. And at opportune times, I would be watching TV or something and start coughing for no reason....(got embarrasing when I was with a friend)...coughed until the tears ran down my face...got over it in 2 days, tho'.

Extra tired, but have no idea exactly *why.* Normal schedule yesterday; slept well last night. :dunno:

Suffering with a migraine...all day. The weather isn't helping either...rain, rain & rain.

Like Rockin Robin, I have had a migraine all day and our rain started at 3pm and is still raining and it's 12:15 AM. I am now also very tired, so it's off to bed I go soon.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling a bit better after doing a Zumba class.

In a lot of knee pain, which usually means my low back is out of alignment. :( Have set an appt. tomorrow morning with my chiropractor for help. Chiropractic helps my arthritis by keep me aligned as well. Was due next week, but don't want to wait that long. Or increase my ibuprofen doses. :-o

All in all, I actually feel kind of awesome!!! Yes, I had very hot sticky afternoon taking MIL to all of her runs, but at the first stop, I had about 1/2 hour of sitting around and waiting. So, I took out on of my workbooks for ASL lessons and I was sitting in a corner of the large waiting room, just staying out of the way. My rollator takes up a lot of room. As I was sitting there and doing my practice sentences and repeating them over and over until I was comfortable, this lady comes up to me. She first spoke and asked if I was deaf. I told her yes, and that I was learning ASL. She said she saw me going through the sentences and wanted to know if I would be offended if she were to correct me on something. I didn't see a problem, but then again, I didn't know her from Adam. She pulled out her card and she's a local interpreter. She then helped me with a sign I had in a wrong placement or something. We went over them a few times and now I cam comfortable with it. Turns out, she knows the interpreter friend of mine well and the others that go to my Deaf Coffee Chats. We exchanged contact information since she said she might be able to teach me one-on-one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back