How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's scary. I'm glad he is understanding. It must be difficult for you both. I don't know much about Parkinson's but it sounds awful. How did you find out you had it?
After a couple years of my hand and other tremors getting worse, and my VA primary care physicians not figuring it out, they referred me to a neurologist. The neurologist had me do a few performance tests (walking, fingersnapping, writing), and asked me a few questions. Pow! Immediate diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease.

Many years ago when I would dispense Prednisone it came with a bunch of paperwork. We made sure the customer understood what that drung could possibly do to them. So many customers had no clue about their meds and the possible side effects. Typing out those lables for the rx bottles for prednisone was tricky. Take 5 tabs x4 day, 4 tabs x3days, 3 tabs x2 days, 2 tabs x1day.

Ahhh the good old days.
Yes, I get pages and pages of all that stuff with my prescriptions. Of course, even if I got some side effects, unless they were life threatening, I couldn't stop taking the med, so it didn't make much difference.

Why are so many of you up so late? It's 2am California time but I'm finally tired so I am going to attempt to fall off to sleep.
Can't sleep; more like brief naps.

Don't believe I've ever taken Prednisone....but these IV's I do take twice a day...my dreams are really crazy!...Dreamed my oldest sister got us all together and said we all had to move to Ireland...:shock:...rented out 5 big UHaul trucks and we were off driving to Ireland....other dreams are about Ants in my Pants...*I dunno*....feel it's the weather change...nice and cool in the late PM and early AM.
Interesting dreams. :hmm:

Pretty good-sized backache today. I'm betting it's from moving the patio furniture to the garage yesterday.

Enjoying a clear mind today; got some good sleep. Am off to vote early. Time to vote out the old crook and vote in the new one. I hope we do better but it is a guessing game at best. The one way I know for sure I am in trouble and its going to worse soon is when someone says, "I got your back don't worry".

a bit tired. was up late last night cause ear was hurting and vicodin took a while to kick in. didn't go to math class this morning (but I did email teacher last night giving him heads-up my attendance would probably be spotty this week). Am at work, will just do what I can, then go home and rest more.

Very unhappy. The management here says I owe $100 from earlier this month, but here's the thing, though-- my staff and I KNOW that's not the case. They tried to collect it earlier this month, and now I have an official letter asking for it, which my staff and I know we paid already. I apologize for sounding off here; just needed to vent. :|

After a couple years of my hand and other tremors getting worse, and my VA primary care physicians not figuring it out, they referred me to a neurologist. The neurologist had me do a few performance tests (walking, fingersnapping, writing), and asked me a few questions. Pow! Immediate diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease.

That sounds awful. Does it badly affect your ability to sign?

Very unhappy. The management here says I owe $100 from earlier this month, but here's the thing, though-- my staff and I KNOW that's not the case. They tried to collect it earlier this month, and now I have an official letter asking for it, which my staff and I know we paid already. I apologize for sounding off here; just needed to vent. :|

Nasty situation. I hope they see sense soon.

Wide awake at 6am. Didn't sleep at all. Busy day ahead so I hope I stay alert. Thank god for online friends to keep me occupied and let my partner rest lol.

Nasty situation. I hope they see sense soon.

Wish they would. The woman who's working downstairs now knows it got paid, and she told the manager that the day I moved here. Still didn't stop him from trying to collect, so I've reached out to my staff for help, because they'll know what to do. Not much I can do without getting into trouble here.

Update: staff have reached out to me, and hopefully something good will come out of this. Just need to keep my head high, and think happy thoughts. :P

Last edited:
Getting discouraged. I thought I was improving yesterday but this morning I started out with another diarrhea attack. I've only been eating about 5-600 calories of mostly rice and crackers each day, so I don't have a lot of energy. My temp is low--95-97 degree range.

I start classes again tomorrow, so I need my energy.

Getting discouraged. I thought I was improving yesterday but this morning I started out with another diarrhea attack. I've only been eating about 5-600 calories of mostly rice and crackers each day, so I don't have a lot of energy. My temp is low--95-97 degree range.

I start classes again tomorrow, so I need my energy.
Reba, I sincerely hope you are able to recover in time to resume your classes again tomorrow. I can relate on the low temp front-- I once had a low temp of 90 degrees, and I hope you will not get that low. Anything lower than 89 is bad.

Reba, I sincerely hope you are able to recover in time to resume your classes again tomorrow. I can relate on the low temp front-- I once had a low temp of 90 degrees, and I hope you will not get that low. Anything lower than 89 is bad.
Thank you.

At least my classes are online, so I'll be close to my home bathroom. :)

TCS will go to the campus to pick up my textbook for me.

You would like this class--it's Advanced Microcomputer Apps. :)

Thank you.

At least my classes are online, so I'll be close to my home bathroom. :)

TCS will go to the campus to pick up my textbook for me.

You would like this class--it's Advanced Microcomputer Apps. :)

That does sound like an interesting class. I've always had an interest in how computers get developed and stuff. :D

That does sound like an interesting class. I've always had an interest in how computers get developed and stuff. :D
This is the course description:

This course emphasizes the integration of popular microcomputer software packages using advanced concepts in microcomputer applications software. Students will be required to plan and present a business-oriented project. Integrating Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word will give students a thorough understanding of MSProject and other applications within the Microsoft Office suite. This course introduces the fundamentals of Project Management. Topics include project initiation, project team identification, project budget and scope estimation and resource management.

This course emphasizes the integration of popular microcomputer software packages using advanced concepts in microcomputer applications software. Students will be required to plan and present a business-oriented project. Integrating Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word will give students a thorough understanding of MSProject and other applications within the Microsoft Office suite. This course introduces the fundamentals of Project Management. Topics include project initiation, project team identification, project budget and scope estimation and resource management.

:hmm: Now some of these I could use. I may be good with computers, but there's several areas where I lack any kind of knowledge, such as these here. That's something to consider.

Reba, you need energy ?? I can write a very secret name in PM? at the most if you do not like, you can pretend not to read ... :cool2:

I am soooooooo fed up with schools that JUST use Micro$oft Office. I have NEVER liked what I have used of it. So, I don't even have it on my computer anymore. My choice is WordPerfect Office X4. And yes I can read the .docx files that other members send me to use in our church newsletter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back