How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooooooo fed up with schools that JUST use Micro$oft Office. I have NEVER liked what I have used of it. So, I don't even have it on my computer anymore. My choice is WordPerfect Office X4. And yes I can read the .docx files that other members send me to use in our church newsletter.

I use Google Drive. At least they let me pick what crazy fonts they have, and experiment with them, and keep what I like. That's just one good part of Drive. :P

I am soooooooo fed up with schools that JUST use Micro$oft Office. I have NEVER liked what I have used of it. So, I don't even have it on my computer anymore. My choice is WordPerfect Office X4. And yes I can read the .docx files that other members send me to use in our church newsletter.
Corel makes good products. I've used several of them in the past, especially desktop publishing on my Navy Apple.

I try to stay flexible.

Thank you.

At least my classes are online, so I'll be close to my home bathroom. :)

TCS will go to the campus to pick up my textbook for me.

You would like this class--it's Advanced Microcomputer Apps. :)

I had to take test in college that could not be made up and I had a fever . I was sure I was going fail the test and I got a good grade.
I guess there is nothing you cam take to stop this bug. I am sure you know you need to be to drink plenty of fluid when you have bad diarrhea .

Getting discouraged. I thought I was improving yesterday but this morning I started out with another diarrhea attack. I've only been eating about 5-600 calories of mostly rice and crackers each day, so I don't have a lot of energy. My temp is low--95-97 degree range.

I start classes again tomorrow, so I need my energy.

I hope you feel better soon! I remember you writing that your doctor/hospital isn't exactly close by, but do you have an appointment soon?

Still have a sore back. I have to remember I am in my 40's and lifting 50 pound wooden Adirondack chairs is really not a good idea!

I hope you feel better soon! I remember you writing that your doctor/hospital isn't exactly close by, but do you have an appointment soon?
No, I don't. TCS is going to pick up some meds for me later. There's no way I could safely make it to the hospital right now. I guess it just takes time for this to work thru my system.

I had to take test in college that could not be made up and I had a fever . I was sure I was going fail the test and I got a good grade.
I guess there is nothing you cam take to stop this bug. I am sure you know you need to be to drink plenty of fluid when you have bad diarrhea .
Yes, I'm trying to drink green tea and water. My daughter's going to bring me some Pedialyte. I had plain oatmeal (no milk) this morning.

I'm glad that you did well on your test despite the fever.

Still have a sore back. I have to remember I am in my 40's and lifting 50 pound wooden Adirondack chairs is really not a good idea!
At least not without a lot of warm up and stretching first, and using good lifting technique. :)

I also take advantage of leverage and putting things on slides as much as possible.

At least not without a lot of warm up and stretching first, and using good lifting technique. :)

I also take advantage of leverage and putting things on slides as much as possible.

Yes. The chairs would've been tough to put on a slide (they're actually pretty big for Adirondack chairs) but I should've had my husband move them. (He was too busy playing video games :lol: )

im feeling abit shocked to learn one of my freind now have MS.....very sad....

Yes. The chairs would've been tough to put on a slide (they're actually pretty big for Adirondack chairs) but I should've had my husband move them. (He was too busy playing video games :lol: )
Tarps (for dragging) and dollies work well, too.

Well, we all overdo it sometimes. :lol:

Reba
Not responding to an individual post.

But my mother used to make what she called milk toast (toast in milk) that just looking at I found nauseating. When I get a stomach bug I am more inclined to vomit than have diarrhea. But immediately after I want REAL FOOD. I cannot remember ever loosing my appetite. I have been known to gain when sick unless I felt bad enough to not want to prepare much when living alone.

Reba
Not responding to an individual post.

But my mother used to make what she called milk toast (toast in milk) that just looking at I found nauseating. When I get a stomach bug I am more inclined to vomit than have diarrhea. But immediately after I want REAL FOOD. I cannot remember ever loosing my appetite. I have been known to gain when sick unless I felt bad enough to not want to prepare much when living alone.
I'm by nature a foodie--I love well-prepared interesting food. This week, I have no desire for anything except tiny amounts of bland stuff (I can hardly even call it "food"). This is against my nature, so I must be sick.

Even at supper, Hubby eats normally while I force a few spoonfuls of plain rice down my throat. Oddly, his food doesn't tempt me (normally, it would). I had two grapes yesterday, and I felt satisfied. I'm sure that's not right.

p.s.
I remember my grandmothers referring to milk toast too, but it never made it to our table. :lol:

p.s.
I remember my grandmothers referring to milk toast too, but it never made it to our table. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Your grandmother may have been close in age to my mother who is just 2 months short of 38 when she had me in 1942. There were some kids I went to school with that my mother had known their grandparents as kids.

Tarps (for dragging) and dollies work well, too.

Well, we all overdo it sometimes. :lol:

The tarps would've been a good idea. We use that for dragging huge piles of leaves to the compost area. We have 2 dollies too, but that wouldn't have worked for the chairs, unfortunately. But thanks, though! :)

Getting discouraged. I thought I was improving yesterday but this morning I started out with another diarrhea attack. I've only been eating about 5-600 calories of mostly rice and crackers each day, so I don't have a lot of energy. My temp is low--95-97 degree range.

I start classes again tomorrow, so I need my energy.

Ahhh Reba, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you can figure out what is going on and start feeling better soon.

For me, thankfully my pain level has decreased significantly. Only thing really bothering me now is my neck.

Feeling SO nauseous and exhausted the past couple weeks ... hoping this gets better before it gets worse!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back