How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired and my eyes causing problems plus trying not to give in and find cake shop open

oh no Alleycat! I just read about your cat. :grouphug:

tired and my eyes causing problems plus trying not to give in and find cake shop open
:laugh2:....sorry Caz!....if you ever decide to come to sunny Florida, I promise ya I'll bake you a Strawberry Cake....it turned out beautiful!...

I got almost everything done. When I was at the grocery store I started to see floaters and got super dizzy. Thankfully made it home, sitting with oxygen and drinking a coke. Hubby will be home soon but then he is going out for the night with his brother.

I don't get along with his brother so this should be fun. Last time I saw him he said "you gained weight". I so badly wanted to say "and you are bald" but I didn't. This time, I have lost weight and went deaf, wonder what he will say now. Good thing is I don't have to hear him.

I got almost everything done. When I was at the grocery store I started to see floaters and got super dizzy. Thankfully made it home, sitting with oxygen and drinking a coke. Hubby will be home soon but then he is going out for the night with his brother.

I don't get along with his brother so this should be fun. Last time I saw him he said "you gained weight". I so badly wanted to say "and you are bald" but I didn't. This time, I have lost weight and went deaf, wonder what he will say now. Good thing is I don't have to hear him.
I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy.

Just be like... Oo i can lose th weight but you cant stop been ugly. Just get some rest ok?

Just be like... Oo i can lose th weight but you cant stop been ugly. Just get some rest ok?

Luckily I've lost a lot of weight and my hubby thinks I look HOT:giggle
His opinion is all that really matters.

Actually he arrived a few minutes ago. He said our kitchen looked amazing then wanted me to show him how my CI works. They're going to dinner before the show, trying to decide if I want to go or not. Not feeling to well and the restaurant is going to be way too loud. Think I will just sit home with Marley.

Luckily I've lost a lot of weight and my hubby thinks I look HOT:giggle
His opinion is all that really matters.

Actually he arrived a few minutes ago. He said our kitchen looked amazing then wanted me to show him how my CI works. They're going to dinner before the show, trying to decide if I want to go or not. Not feeling to well and the restaurant is going to be way too loud. Think I will just sit home with Marley.

You're HOT and don't want to go with them? That's like so a felony baby! This is your chance to show hubs bro how much fun you are! :P

Poor Angel, I think you need a girls night out! (Sux I'm too far away!)! :dance2::dance2:

You're HOT and don't want to go with them? That's like so a felony baby! This is your chance to show hubs bro how much fun you are! :P

Poor Angel, I think you need a girls night out! (Sux I'm too far away!)! :dance2::dance2:

Nope, thought they needed some guy time. Then they are going to see a Led Zepplin cover band. That would blow my friggin brains out.

Nope, thought they needed some guy time. Then they are going to see a Led Zepplin cover band. That would blow my friggin brains out.

Seriously? I'm a rock chick, love to go to concerts that blow my fuse, but with those not tuned, that horrible mix makes me hear interference from my CI! :shock:

Seriously? I'm a rock chick, love to go to concerts that blow my fuse, but with those not tuned, that horrible mix makes me hear interference from my CI! :shock:

Jess can you hear the music with your CI? Sounds like crap to me.
It is actually really painful too.

Jess can you hear the music with your CI? Sounds like crap to me.
It is actually really painful too.

Yes angel, but if the acoustics and tuning are right. I don't like amateurs since it sounds like they are playing the same bad chord over and over! The bigger venues are far awesome, a bit pricey but professionally set up better. At small places, I just use a 70% receiver cap map on my CI, cuts on the annoying static.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back