How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling panick but now relief.

Achy all over and we have rain and storms moving in. They will be sporadic all day.

Breathless-- there's a powerful smell of PineSol going through the house, and it nearly knocked me out. My housemate used way too much, and a friend of mine has asthma, and if it affects him, I'm gonna be forced to call 911.

did the cops arrive there??? :shock:

Feeling well enough to get in a couple of hours of yard work this morning.

Happyhappyhappy!!!! I did it! Yeahhhhh ok so it took a few days but I got my head out of the sand and looked at the problem and then....magic! I grasped the concept and finished with a smile on my face. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

No complaints....was a good day...the rain stopped...went shopping late evening and found some really pretty ear rings...

I'm feeling sad. I'm battling with eyes diseases. It's hurt my eyes. I need to get a new glasses so badly. :(

Reba, Jiro, and Dogmom, thank you! She will be sorely missed. We picked up her ashes yesterday. We will bury them in the spring by where our others are buried.

Feeling blah. Time of month. I have to drink caffeine all day to stay alive.

CB is that a bit ott calling cops cos pine disinfectant? just wondering

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

caz12 said:
CB is that a bit ott calling cops cos pine disinfectant? just wondering

Odd, yes. It didn't happen. We opened the windows to let the strong smell out. That's all we needed to do. There was no need to call police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back