How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't believe there are real heartfelt people in forums? I'm heartfelt... sometimes... :ugh: When people are honest and genuine... I just don't deal well with BS and liars is all... :(

Missy, my so-called twin sister, she's ok but not all that with forums. Never got a straight answer as to why, but she came from a few bad relationships, some of whom are incarcerated.

Missy would lose our halos in a Tampa minute! :evil: But she still doesn't believe there are real heartfelt people on forums. :roll:

Well at least a meet and greet for the 3 of you and go from there ... be a shame to live so close and not meet each other ...

Missy, my so-called twin sister, she's ok but not all that with forums. Never got a straight answer as to why, but she came from a few bad relationships, some of whom are incarcerated.

Well that's because those are dudes! :laugh2: Nah, just kidding, but seriously yes there are bad people EVERYWHERE not just forums. Hey, as far as I'm concerned if someone is on here typing away to me, they can't be too bad... They're on here instead of out robbing people and stuff! :D I suppose I relate differently based person to person. You can usually tell pretty quickly who's a douche nugget and who's a decent person. There are a lot of crazies out there though... :ugh: I've met my fair share.... :doh:

Jessica this is Mewtilations pic in case you want to go spy on her at work to make sure she's safe :laugh2:
hersh225.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Thank god! :eek:

Oh come on Jess what happened to understanding people being "genetically unique" as you put it!? :laugh2: She's genetically unique... :laugh2: She was genetically hit in the face with a board. SCOTT did you friggin Google Romanian nurse or something!? I want you to know though us Romanian's typically have red or black hair, we do NOT look like that! For the most part... Every group has their group of the "genetically unique" :laugh2:

Oh come on Jess what happened to understanding people being "genetically unique" as you put it!? :laugh2: She's genetically unique... :laugh2: She was genetically hit in the face with a board. SCOTT did you friggin Google Romanian nurse or something!? I want you to know though us Romanian's typically have red or black hair, we do NOT look like that! For the most part... Every group has their group of the "genetically unique" :laugh2:

Ya got me. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: But I know you got more sense than that! Oh poor girl, but just..."uniquely gawgeous"! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back