How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a little sad. My daughter in Ireland is having a birthday tomorrow. First time we won't be celebrating it together. She had an amazing time in Spain and now is back to a very wet and cold Dublin. I miss her so much but am so happy she is experiencing so many wonderful things. Her next trip is to Portugal for school.

She is getting the experience of her life that will always be cherished!

My son started out with what was termed "Sport Induced Asthma" and was told that he would grow out of it. That was when he was 5. Now at 18, his asthma is full blown and we are trying hard to get the medicine for him, but no insurance and no money makes it hard.

Don't want to sit down.... 20 hours of flight time is enough to make you want to SCREAM! Now I remember why I can't do that visit often... :shock: However, I'm pretty tired and getting ready to make myself an awesome dinner that doesn't consist of plane food. ( Though I have to say airline food has improved over the years! :D )

I'm currently tired. However I have an appointment soon. But right after that I'll take a nap. A long nap.

I'm hoping my coughs gets better soon, I've getting little better day by day. :)

My son started out with what was termed "Sport Induced Asthma" and was told that he would grow out of it. That was when he was 5. Now at 18, his asthma is full blown and we are trying hard to get the medicine for him, but no insurance and no money makes it hard.

Did you try enrolling in National Healthcare?

pissed off ,gone without ciggi few months today i crumbled bought some

Feeling OK...have to go out today in this wet weather tho'...and read where the Flu Bug is hitting Fl,orida pretty hard....so I'm cautious!...Have sanitizer wipes to use....gonna stock up on more of 'em today too....

Feeling OK...have to go out today in this wet weather tho'...and read where the Flu Bug is hitting Fl,orida pretty hard....so I'm cautious!...Have sanitizer wipes to use....gonna stock up on more of 'em today too....

dont you get flu jab in america,i have one every year

I am feeling so, so much better since I was released from the hospital a week ago.

An unwelcome earache in my left ear today... First since the one in that left my right ear with severe loss. :(

Feeling like a BEAST!! Why? I got up at 5:00 and did a workout. Then, I talked to a friend of mine via FB. After that, I added some final touches on a homework assignment for Systems of Grammar and took the kiddo to school. I did all of this before 8:00 am. By 9:00, I had texted my priest about confirmation this Sunday and posted some responses to my Brit Lit professor online. Yes, it was a productive day today. I hope tomorrow is just as productive.

I feel not great.... it's not a good time.... Need..... TYLENOL!!! Mydol? Something, holy crap.... :ugh: That's okay, I'm eyeing a "Oreo cake" that they sell at Publix and I am about 2 seconds from going to get it!!! BUAHAHA!!! But then I'll really have to step up my gym time... Uuuuuuugh.... life.... :ugh:

I feel not great.... it's not a good time.... Need..... TYLENOL!!! Mydol? Something, holy crap.... :ugh: That's okay, I'm eyeing a "Oreo cake" that they sell at Publix and I am about 2 seconds from going to get it!!! BUAHAHA!!! But then I'll really have to step up my gym time... Uuuuuuugh.... life.... :ugh:

Its just one cookie!!! you wont go form size 1 to 11 from one cookie. you will be fine. *hug*

Maybe this will help? lol

cake_oreo.jpg

Its just one cookie!!! you wont go form size 1 to 11 from one cookie. you will be fine. *hug*

I WISH I was a size 1! :laugh2: I'm around an 8 or 9. ( depending on the time of the month that is. ) No I was talking about what Calvin posted, I want that CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

my sister is a 1. im also 8 and 9 when that times comes too. lol. but then you are taller than I am. and yeah...it does look good actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back