How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this will help? lol

cake_oreo.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or.....

Its-a-Snap_Cheesecake.jpg

OH GOD OR

051119082-01-chocolate-layer-cake-recipe_xlg.jpg

OMG OR

images

Oh dear LORD!!! :drool: I'm in trouble! :D

my sister is a 1. im also 8 and 9 when that times comes too. lol. but then you are taller than I am. and yeah...it does look good actually

I don't have the bone structure to ever be a 1. The smallest I ever was, was a 5 I believe. That was a TON of work though and it was almost too thin as being 5'10 it is just far too much. Dr. Says I'm "ideal weight" however I figure a 7 isn't a bad goal, I'd be happy with a 7. :P I'm an 8 most of the time but today and for the next few day's I'll be a 9. :doh:

Im on soze 9 too right now. Lol
But i want to get to the five....lets see of it happens....if not ill go the easy route. Get to 15 and just witha maker erase the 1.

Been sneezing a lot...it's the Pollen and time of year...and been wiping down my dogs fur with moist wipes after she comes in from doing her business....

Im on soze 9 too right now. Lol
But i want to get to the five....lets see of it happens....if not ill go the easy route. Get to 15 and just witha maker erase the 1.

Miss denial! :laugh2: You need motivation, say... a house of mirrors! :P

Oh hush Jess, you just make everyone else look okay because you're super hot. :P :laugh2: I couldn't have a house full of mirrors, think of all the smudges to clean!!! :shock:

A little friendly sarcasm, of course I love you two! Even you say I don't, but I have a big butt to tame! :nana:

A little friendly sarcasm, of course I love you two! Even you say I don't, but I have a big butt to tame! :nana:

Oh I know you love me, who can't? :laugh2: J/K but you know I love you too! :D I don't know what I'd do without my nutcracker for protection on AD. :D :laugh2: :hug:

Oh I know you love me, who can't? :laugh2: J/K but you know I love you too! :D I don't know what I'd do without my nutcracker for protection on AD. :D :laugh2: :hug:

Wow, and that all began with smart ass guys on the whim! :laugh2: Well, you have quite a way with words, I'm only the sort to get my point across, and I still wonder how I converse at all! Everyone has their strengths, together, it's like the perfect woman, isn't it?

Wow, and that all began with smart ass guys on the whim! :laugh2: Well, you have quite a way with words, I'm only the sort to get my point across, and I still wonder how I converse at all! Everyone has their strengths, together, it's like the perfect woman, isn't it?

Nah, you converse with me just fine. You're incredibly intelligent and bright. I never have a hard time understanding what you're trying to relay. :) You're a bright crayon. :D Unlike other people I've seen who are the black crayon in the crayola box. :roll: I don't think you give yourself enough credit in things deary. :) :hug:

Nah, you converse with me just fine. You're incredibly intelligent and bright. I never have a hard time understanding what you're trying to relay. :) You're a bright crayon. :D Unlike other people I've seen who are the black crayon in the crayola box. :roll: I don't think you give yourself enough credit in things deary. :) :hug:

You two should get together and hang out sometime I bet it'd be fun ... or better yet go out and hit some clubs ,,, Jessica's sister could go too Tampa wouldn't know what hit it lol

You two should get together and hang out sometime I bet it'd be fun ... or better yet go out and hit some clubs ,,, Jessica's sister could go too Tampa wouldn't know what hit it lol

Missy would lose our halos in a Tampa minute! :evil: But she still doesn't believe there are real heartfelt people on forums. :roll:

Missy would lose our halos in a Tampa minute! :evil: But she still doesn't believe there are real heartfelt people on forums. :roll:

Who doesn't believe there are real heartfelt people in forums? I'm heartfelt... sometimes... :ugh: When people are honest and genuine... I just don't deal well with BS and liars is all... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back