Hovrs' Mvp

also the mvp web browser is based on opera browser wich is for wireless authincation

I want MVP add-on Icq, aim, yahoo, gps, games, SD/MMC beat Apple Ipod Touch, lol

me want mvp to have everything everything camera front back left right up down IM IPOD apple
pluzzzeeee

MVP comes with the Opera web browser. The primary use for this application is for signing onto WiFi networks. It’s not intended for general web browsing, so pages you view using this browser may look different from the way they would on a Mac or PC computer. (for example, the web browser does not display Flash videos at this time).

Is MVP bulit-in SD/MMC slot?
Is it Linux Embedded O.S.?
Is it bulit-in Bluetooth?

MVP comes with the Opera web browser. The primary use for this application is for signing onto WiFi networks. It’s not intended for general web browsing, so pages you view using this browser may look different from the way they would on a Mac or PC computer. (for example, the web browser does not display Flash videos at this time).

Is MVP bulit-in SD/MMC slot?
Is it Linux Embedded O.S.?
Is it bulit-in Bluetooth?

Is MVP bulit-in SD/MMC slot? yes
Is it Linux Embedded O.S.? ?
Is it bulit-in Bluetooth? no

my friend told me that mvp doesnt have applications on it it is done by net download so when ever you use another application its slow wait
as i noticed that mvp are basically diskless videopad much like diskless workstation
gez!

SD/MMC for future enhanced features such as photos or images

Coming Soon...Hands On VRS' new product "Mobile Video Phone" (MVP) I forgot to mention that it also can handle the multi-pointsvideo

Judge's Anything: HOVRS - MVP

l believe that MVP is better than VPAD because MVP is free charge and battery power. VPAD s not free and no battery power. Not so worth for VPAD. I will wait to get more info on MVP. You will join up new member of HOVRS and keep to use VRS. They will see how many times that we will use VRS before getting free MVP.

You may interest to join up it
www.hovrs.com

I don't see anywhere on hovrs.com to sign up and get a free MVP. I am already a customer of HOVRS.

Welcome to the third issue of Purple News, your best source of news and information about all Powered by Purple™ services. View the videos below to find out how you can stay connected using the highest quality relay services in the nation.

Purple Communications Newsletter -- 12/22/08

Back