Hovrs' Mvp

You said you wanted this thread closed? Is that right?

I went to Gallaudet University Homecoming last week and some people (all strangers) are telling me to get MVP from them. They are everywehre, bothering people on myspace and facebook and discussion groups.
The Sorenson booth people were very professional and no high-pressure sale tactics.
Yes, I know what HOVRS is but they are payin gother to use their networks, unlike Sorenson. I have OJO too.

I guess Duray is behind in everything on AD so he/she has jumped in uncharted water... when he/she could have read old topics before asking such.
MVP is offered by HOVRS for free to those who has HOVRS account.
Does Duray know what HOVRS is?

I went to Gallaudet University Homecoming last week and some people (all strangers) are telling me to get MVP from them. They are everywehre, bothering people on myspace and facebook and discussion groups.
The Sorenson booth people were very professional and no high-pressure sale tactics.
Yes, I know what HOVRS is but they are payin gother to use their networks, unlike Sorenson. I have OJO too.

Yes, yeah... I was in Denver, not a long ago. There was a group from HOVRS. They are pushy than any other VRS groups. I like CSDVRS, Viable and Sorenson, they stay cool and they stick together. They did not push me around. One VRS (not naming) representative said that she believes that one can choose one that is really comfortable with.

HOVRS pushes around, pushes people to sign up, pushes people to build new networks. What is worst, I know nobody in my crowd receives a free MVP. What's up with that?!?!? (Bait and switch, isn't it? Your thoughts?)

MVP is offered by HOVRS for free to those who has HOVRS account.

Yeah, thats the exactly I thought. I have HOVRS account... and not yet a free MVP in my mailbox. I am waiting....................

And, I am not convinced on "Free MVPs."

(HOWEVER.... I can help with you building your network and you help me building my network. We can exchange our numbers. I can do.. as long as we respect the privacy/personal!!!) If so, contact me via MP! At least I am giving this HOVRS a chance to prove.

Add me!

Endy Harris, dillion red (a) gmail dot com

(To prevent spam: delete space between two words Dillion Red, then add @ and dot)

MP me to add you to my address list too.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I saw the MVP at an expo recently. It was pretty small, the screen was only 7 inches wide. That's not big if you ask me.

HOVRS/GoAmerica Rep mentioned that they still are testing MVP finally and make sure entire MVP have passed. After that, the superviors will approve it or not. When I called one of these HOVRS/GoAmerica rep about MVP on my dlink vp.

I think MVP will probably bring down your door in US before Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day as well.

Right, FCC will approve that Purple Communications (former HOVRS) would be ready to install MVPs to customers.

Thats coool!! I am still collecting contacts to fulfill to complete my addressbook to get a free MVP. I'd have MVP by that time before Xmas!

YAY!!

Send me the invitation and I will do the same.

Thats coool!! I am still collecting contacts to fulfill to complete my addressbook to get a free MVP. I'd have MVP by that time before Xmas!

YAY!!

Send me the invitation and I will do the same.

I know that you take patience to get it. :)

I had worked with HOVRS presentation with my supervisor and other rep in deaf club last night. More than 80 deafies were attended. Wow. He showed MVP to them. They are very interested to see it. MVP was awesome and many features! He said that MVP might be ready for new customers this autumn to early winter. :|
I did apply for hovrs and need promo code e-mail Jonathan_bonds@yahoo.com

yep my friend already got mvp and i have seen it and it still not ready on numbers and inoperatblity with diffrent vp not ready only works is mvp to mvp and cool thing it comes with dock station to hook up to tv and become a vp

MVP Update: Test group expands. notice that the mvp has a goggle web browser the thing is looks like you would be able to use through the web browser that you could sign on to use aim, yahoo,icq and etc meebo - online web IM for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk messengers or
eBuddy Lite Messenger. Almost like a pc but would not be saving any thing to it like downloads.
also possible to make Captel calls through the web browser https://www.sprintcaptel.com/index.asp
no downloads or software.
or use https://web.hamiltoncaptel.com/index.asp no download or software.
Or be able to check your email with the browser.
Im sure it has a touch key board on the screen to search the web browser so its all possible.

Last edited:
I want MVP add-on Icq, aim, yahoo, gps, games, SD/MMC beat Apple Ipod Touch, lol

As of tonight got a email from purple comm inc notice that the mvp has a browser the thing is looks like you would be able to use through the web browser that you could sign on to use aim, yahoo,icq and etc. Almost like a pc but would not be saving any thing to it like downloads.
also possible to make Captel calls through the web browser

Back