Hovrs' Mvp

I have an question since MVP have usb. Since I don't see anyone mention about one wireless provider.
I wonder... Anyone of you as tester on MVP with cricklet's broadband wireless? I am curious and now I am confused one or several part.

I went workshop present from HOVRS as trainer. Some got upset with trainer. I do not know if that's Purple expect trainer to say that "you want mvp? You must remove sorenson videophone or otherwise will not get MVP!" After one member question about second ip address and so on. So same person got mad and say it mobile now must throw Sorenson out? Hovrs mvp purpose as mobile around the house or out.

Wonder that true? I was surpise to get represent respose to member at deaf club. I am sorta of not certain that person who is trainer knows what he is doing? I haven't contact to HOVRS C C yet.

So do u have answer that part. I am doing for my wife. So she keep in contact me.

I am not blasting or anything. I just not sure if trainer knows or it is true?

I hope it misunderstanding.

I have an question since MVP have usb. Since I don't see anyone mention about one wireless provider.
I wonder... Anyone of you as tester on MVP with cricklet's broadband wireless? I am curious and now I am confused one or several part.

I went workshop present from HOVRS as trainer. Some got upset with trainer. I do not know if that's Purple expect trainer to say that "you want mvp? You must remove sorenson videophone or otherwise will not get MVP!" After one member question about second ip address and so on. So same person got mad and say it mobile now must throw Sorenson out? Hovrs mvp purpose as mobile around the house or out.

Wonder that true? I was surpise to get represent respose to member at deaf club. I am sorta of not certain that person who is trainer knows what he is doing? I haven't contact to HOVRS C C yet.

So do u have answer that part. I am doing for my wife. So she keep in contact me.

Absolutely full of bull.

Bullshit.

Some of the ADers here have SVRS, and the cant allow to tell them off to get rid of sorenson VP, they can keep it, and the MVP is an another option to use it outside of home, which you can not move the SVRS VP, which is sitting on your TV permenmantly. Chevy57 can confirm it for you. The trainer who told you or someone else is not doing it right.

MVP comes with a USB port that will be used for "future expansions" I am sure if a mouse option becomes available then a pointer will be added, but for now the USB port is unusable, so no mouse, no pointer.

Not true, You said about removing out Sorenson VP. Our trainer will replace new wireless router for using new MVP if necessary. Keep your Sorenson VP.

I am little confused!! I thought i can bring MVP with me in the car but thats mean i need a wifi or hotspot as if i don't have it so it's would not connect in the car, right? I do have a wireless gateway 2wire from AT&T. I always excited that i will contact with my wife if we go outside anywhere for restaurant, malls, travels, or wherever that's mean we can chat on MVP anytimes!! I never thinkin abt connection issue, lolz. It's my fault :)

MVP comes with a USB port that will be used for "future expansions" I am sure if a mouse option becomes available then a pointer will be added, but for now the USB port is unusable, so no mouse, no pointer.

So you say USB isn't ready for now? You know what I am saying about Cricket Broadband? It no need username or password. Just plug on usb and it will lite device on to get internet.

I think that will big plus but one condition I don't know about the upload part of their provider wireless broadband.

I don't think point mouse or keybroad shouldn't primary project. It should be device like cricket broadband that only need usb or something do with unvi plug and play? Sorry if that sail too far. Because communicate is our primary.

MVP's USB Port is currently disabled yet. They will take test for it. Your Cricket wireless Broadband is CMDA and EDVO network? I had read info on Cricket. It is no 3G network. EDVO range is not enough low for video conference. You should get info on DIR-450.
D-Link DIR-450 3G Mobile Router for EV-DO Networks

Do you have high speed internet at home?

You can use wifi mobile in any hotspots. Search Wi-Fi in public with free or pay or both. http://pcworld.jiwire.com/

MVP's USB Port is currently disabled yet. They will take test for it. Your Cricket wireless Broadband is CMDA and EDVO network? I had read info on Cricket. It is no 3G network. EDVO range is not enough low for video conference. You should get info on DIR-450.
D-Link DIR-450 3G Mobile Router for EV-DO Networks

Do you have high speed internet at home?

You can use wifi mobile in any hotspots. Search Wi-Fi in public with free or pay or both. http://pcworld.jiwire.com/

It does have 3G...

I look up the maximum is 900K upload and minimum is 150K of EVDO... My concerned about the quality videophone upload can handle 192k or 128k? I am sorry to little bit off to Sorenson product... Since they can handle 192k upload I wonder MVP can handle 128K If they can develop that for wireless purpose... IF they can... Other concerned what MVP's memories and speed and etc on own that make process such as cache memory inside that hold video stream ready to send across the wireless possible 20 percent loss quality with weather condition like right now.

I wonder about that.. If you have MVP right now.. why not take a chance to do mycricket.com and order that and test it and send back.. but yea no refund for fee activate but Purple should support you to do test in your area.. It could be interesting what wireless can do... beside it limited 5GB bandwidth but I am okay with that limited... due travel and so on.. It going be interesting...

It does have 3G...

I look up the maximum is 900K upload and minimum is 150K of EVDO... My concerned about the quality videophone upload can handle 192k or 128k? I am sorry to little bit off to Sorenson product... Since they can handle 192k upload I wonder MVP can handle 128K If they can develop that for wireless purpose... IF they can... Other concerned what MVP's memories and speed and etc on own that make process such as cache memory inside that hold video stream ready to send across the wireless possible 20 percent loss quality with weather condition like right now.

I wonder about that.. If you have MVP right now.. why not take a chance to do mycricket.com and order that and test it and send back.. but yea no refund for fee activate but Purple should support you to do test in your area.. It could be interesting what wireless can do... beside it limited 5GB bandwidth but I am okay with that limited... due travel and so on.. It going be interesting...

Thank you for information about your Cricket wireless internet. I will contact my Purple admin about it. :)

zerodog, why the sudden change of heart? After all the posts regarding your hate toward Purple company?

zerodog, why the sudden change of heart? After all the posts regarding your hate toward Purple company?

:roll:
Heartfelt that change my heart after I toward against Purple until they improve themselve first...

the wireless is still issue because Wifi isn't good or recommand to have that moment. Since Cricket offer broadband without username or password. Just attached on USB and it will glow green light on USB device.

About Deaf center event that oen person who work for HOVRS as trainer like you guy...

My shock part is... if we want to have Sorenson VP but we still want to have Purple MVP to portable... Again; what I don't understand if they are forced or will pay customer for money to replace the device. I am not post as negative but that what I learn with no rumor. Most people are upset about that issue. If not true, then that trainer is attacking Purple's role.

:roll:
Heartfelt that change my heart after I toward against Purple until they improve themselve first...

the wireless is still issue because Wifi isn't good or recommand to have that moment. Since Cricket offer broadband without username or password. Just attached on USB and it will glow green light on USB device.

About Deaf center event that oen person who work for HOVRS as trainer like you guy...

My shock part is... if we want to have Sorenson VP but we still want to have Purple MVP to portable... Again; what I don't understand if they are forced or will pay customer for money to replace the device. I am not post as negative but that what I learn with no rumor. Most people are upset about that issue. If not true, then that trainer is attacking Purple's role.
I am not sure I understand what you mean? Would you care to clarify better?

how i get free hovrs mvp but i am in lines 19 of 20 i neeed 1 more line to get free mvp and how i do that??? i did invited 82 people to connect and all are purple now..i dont understand

You do not need to send out invitations anymore. Since there is private event invitions being sent out to get MVP, you should get one soon :)

You do not need to send out invitations anymore. Since there is private event invitions being sent out to get MVP, you should get one soon :)
It's still odd how the website still keeps emphasizing on the invitation thing. :roll:

Some of people don't listen, you know?
What do you mean? It's not that people don't listen, it's the website that keeps advertising it. So, if the invitations don't really matter... why keep advertising it?

Back