Hot Dog

I must put ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs!

I like to roll up my hot dog in a flour tortilla and then dip it in honey dijon mustard. Yummy!

i do like eat hot dogs with buns but i always put with ketchup,mustard and pickles relishes but sometimes chili hotdogs,etc.

I like to roll up my hot dog in a flour tortilla and then dip it in honey dijon mustard. Yummy!

This reminds me of the hot dog roll ups my mother used to make for me when I was a child. She would wrap a hot dog in a crescent roll along with a slice of cheese or bacon and heat it in the oven. Gosh, it's been years since I've thought about that. :giggle:

I stopped to eat hotdogs since 3 week since I dislike hotdog.

Oh, I means that I only like hotdog with all beef, that all but not eat so much.

Turkey hotdogs are good for people that who have health condition or on diet.

This reminds me of the hot dog roll ups my mother used to make for me when I was a child. She would wrap a hot dog in a crescent roll along with a slice of cheese or bacon and heat it in the oven. Gosh, it's been years since I've thought about that. :giggle:

I make those all the time.:giggle:

I like my hot dogs with relish. or honey mustard..

Come On Alex Youre from Jersey!!! Youre shaming us here!! LOL! Youve had an Italian hotdog havent you? Yep stick with Sabretts or Kosher none of that other crap.

I love that Chili-Cheese with all beef hot dog with pretzel hot dog buns..... ohhhhhhhhhhh it kills me <Mouth Watering> Where? At Wienerschnitzel Resturant... YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!:drool:

I love that Chili-Cheese with all beef hot dog with pretzel hot dog buns..... ohhhhhhhhhhh it kills me <Mouth Watering> Where? At Wienerschnitzel Resturant... YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!:drool:

Pretzel Hot Dog Buns? would that be too hard and too messy to eat?

Back