Hot Dog

I keep my hot dog in my pants.
:giggle: funny!

I like chili, cheese, relish, onions and sour cream on mine.. occasionally i would add Jalapenos to it.. delicious... but if just hotdog on bread plain? i would add dijon mustard on it along with relish.. Yummy..

sometimes i like to add coleslaw on the hot dog along with chili sauce.. its good..

also saurkraut.. YUmmmy.. I love it on with mustard, onions and hotdogs.. delicious!

i agree grilling them made them taste better than boiling them... :)

Rachael Ray cook hot dog in butter and hot sauce and then

put hot dog in bun and then put homemade chili and cheese...

With spicy fries.

I'm cooking hotdogs right now... along with a bowl of jalepeno-seasoned chili and shredded cheese. YUM!

Takes you that long to eat a hot dog? It takes me 2 minutes to eat one.
Obviously, you didn't see me say... "hotdogs".

I had more than one hotdog. I cooked a few hotdogs. Cut them up. Put them in a bowl. Poured chili and shredded cheese on it. Microwaved it. Ate it. Yum!

I usually put mustard on the bun with some cheese then insert the hot dog. Not the best tasting thing I have eaten but its a good after work snack.

Chili-cheese dogs however are nice but I dont eat them very often.

For me, if I go to a Ballgame, I must have a beef sausage with saurkraut, onion, mustard, tomatoes, relish, some cheese if it'll fit and ketchup of course lol.. smile... MMMMMM

About a Hot-dog

I buys Mornin' Star weiner and I buys Kraft Shredded mozzarella, pizza sauce and pepperoni to make a Pizza Dog annnnddd

I also make Taco Dog too, I buys Laura's lean hamburger meat without chemcial added, I use McCormick Taco Season less salt, I buys Taco Shredded Cheese from Kraft...

Any of you ever tried a Pizza Dog or a Taco Dog, smilin'!

Oops don't forget the Hot Dog Buns, hee hee hee!

I buys Mornin' Star weiner and I buys Kraft Shredded mozzarella, pizza sauce and pepperoni to make a Pizza Dog annnnddd

I also make Taco Dog too, I buys Laura's lean hamburger meat without chemcial added, I use McCormick Taco Season less salt, I buys Taco Shredded Cheese from Kraft...

How about some Spaghetti Dog?

Ingredient:

Hot Dogs
Buns
Garlic
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce
Parmensan Cheese

Recipe:

Boil water in pot... and then put hot dogs in.
Then warm up spaghetti sauce in microwave or in another small pot.
And then sprinkle garlic on buns and place buns in oven to warm
And then
take buns out oven and place hot dogs on buns.
pour spaghetti sauce over hot dogs
and sprinkle parmensan cheese over them.

How about that?

This reminds me of the hot dog roll ups my mother used to make for me when I was a child. She would wrap a hot dog in a crescent roll along with a slice of cheese or bacon and heat it in the oven. Gosh, it's been years since I've thought about that. :giggle:
I do that once a while when I am in a mood!! I love it!! It's more taste than the bun.

I like relish, mustard and saurkraut on hotdog!! Not others, not even ketchup.

Hmm... I did have hotdog burritos before. ;)

yeah i had spaghetti dog before.. but never thought to use taco on the dog? ha... sound good.. and pizza dog???? no never heard of it.. heh

Back