Hot Dog

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
What do you put on your hot dog?

Well I read that you are not suppose to put ketchup on Hot Dog...
but people do it anyway...

I love Hot Dogs... what about you?

What's wrong with ketchup on a hot dog?

Oh, ok. I happen to like ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs. :bowdown:

I've tried chili and cheese before, sure, but not really my thing. Roasted red pepper sounds good.

Yeah when I was meat eater, I prefer hotdogs with ketchups just like Alex do..

I've tried chili and cheese before, sure, but not really my thing. Roasted red pepper sounds good.
I love chili-n-cheese dogs. Sometimes, I get them from 7-Eleven. Yum!

Real cheddar cheese (shredded), ketchup, and relish. That's all. I don't like mustard. I am not crazy over hot dog anyway. Just few times a year for me.

I don't eat hot dogs that much anyway. I eat turkey burgers instead. :) I think they taste better than hot dogs, even it's made out of soy or turkey/chicken stuff.

I stopped to eat hotdogs since 3 week since I dislike hotdog.

If it's not chili-&-cheese dogs, it's ketchup, mustard, and relish. Yum!

Either Ballpark Franks grilled with ketchup, a cheesy foot-long, or a Manhattan street vendor frank with sauerkraut and honey mustard. Yum!

I like hot dogs occasionally, too, but with one big difference from all the posts here and that is I buy only Nathan's or Hebrew National brands or brands that are all-beef. Any other hot dogs are hard to keep down. Know why? Its cuz they are made of a combination of chicken, beef, pork products and who knows what other fillers they put in them. Probably ground up chicken beaks! Lol! And maybe some donkey meat! Lol! Ugggghhhh!

I prefer my hot dogs with chili and cheese or ketchup and mustard. <mouth watering>

dang, I forgot about bratwursts. I'd eat those instead of hot dogs. they're sooo yummy!

Back