Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

You know what I am thinking right now?? I am lonely tonight. It's Friday night. I have come to the conclusion, I lead a very boring life. How I long for adventure. Sighs.

:-o did you say......... ADVENTURE!? well! c'mon on! let's hop on the horses and charge! <my old horse trotting along, wheezing> :laugh2:

(it's a repost from other thread but i'll just do it again here. why? because i can :cool2:)
horse.jpg

that horse was actually trotting along and wheezing. poor horse was having a cold and spitting out phlegm. yuck

:-o did you say......... ADVENTURE!? well! c'mon on! let's hop on the horses and charge! <my old horse trotting along, wheezing> :laugh2:

(it's a repost from other thread but i'll just do it again here. why? because i can :cool2:)
horse.jpg

that horse was actually trotting along and wheezing. poor horse was having a cold and spitting out phlegm. yuck

Aww, poor horse. I'd love to go riding. lol. It's too hot for now and I wouldn't dare take them out on Labor Day. Yikes. Thanks for the picture though,

I am sorry, you are in the same boat as me. My boyfriend is not a nightowl and I am. We don't really do much but I do enjoy his company. Sometimes it stinks to be with someone and yet be lonely.

I do not know anything about my friend in the coma. Her family still will not talk to us.

Try a different boyfriend.

what's on my mind right now ?

too much to list it.. yes my brain is overload with too much of thinking to add and add...
so far my car belt snapped so The car has to go in shop to figure out which bearings is no good to get it replace and No way that I want to take belt off to figure it out! so It will go in shop.. which means that we have to spend more money for labors etc!!

kids complains that they need new school clothes.. geez I can't even afford to buy them new clothes WHY--- cos i had to pay for car insurances, car repair myself (replaced new spark plugs, new spark plug wires.. now have to get it in shop to figure out which bearings that's no good) and what about foods to feed them since there's 5 of us as in human to feeds plus 3 dogs to feed as well!

Work--- Ride to work with just 1 vehicle that is RUNABLE but 11 mpg to use the vehicle.. my husband's work is "on my way to work" which is good but bad news I dont get home for him to go home cos I work longer than he does!!

Another thing--- had a longgg crazy week last week that turns me off big hell time! but I been there for my clients to be happy! thats all I care about.. and to make my family happy so they can have their things to do and have it.. The kids start school on aug 27th.. I had to work and volunteer during the week, I am not going to mention on what i did.. I gave up work to do volunteer! on which I dont earn! but I did it out of my heart to make sure my clients enjoy..

I am at home! and I get paged to go to my mother's house to use my VP to communicates with my staffs! that cost me 1 gallon for round trip! yes 1 freaking gallon to lose but I dont get paid

and Just now I discover my oldest dog is breathing loud, gagging, disgestive isnt going well for him.. he is in dying stage Do not know how long he will live... i have 3 kids 14, 11 and 4 half yrs old.. that i worry about when he died in their hands when I AM NOT Home.. I just hope he would be in happy hands WITH the whole family that he spend time with us

more to go on so I will stop for now :)

WBHarley,

Wow, and I thought my brain was overloaded. Breath, do one thing to please yourself, even if it is for just a minute. It's Labor Day Weekend, this is the weekend to relax and have fun.

damn WBHarley... Hope your Labor Holiday is only to yourself.

in my mind, i just cant sit down and wait for softball game on this wednesday. I want to play NOW, NOW, and NOW. Of course, time will flies fast for me to arrive on wednesday.

I'm not looking forward to go to work tomorrow after having a nice long weekend, So yeah that's what is on my mind, haha. In this case, it's the Tuesday Blues instead of Monday Blues. :P

this is on my mind

Sex is evil. So what. It makes you feel good. What are you gonna do? Not have sex? Good luck.

Back