Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

When I come to USA sometime, I would want to go to a football game one night.

What is everyone thinking about? I am thinking about a friend, I am thinking how I'd like this fly to land just long enough for me to smack it, I am smiling over a message on the phone from my 3 year old niece, I am worried about a friend in the hospital, and I am thinking about my final term papers, and if I am going to pass. I am thinking I must be really bored to be posting this silly thread.

Hope all is well with you.
since you asked, .. everything .. and everyone. like shel, how more stupid people can be and botts, how can you keep up when the world around you is falling apart .. etc. right now I'm thinking an unthinkable - someone might be going to slash me with pocketknife for speaking my mind... seriously. :/ just wish a friend is here for a giant bear hug.

all, at least I think, is well here, thank you.

since you asked, .. everything .. and everyone. like shel, how more stupid people can be and botts, how can you keep up when the world around you is falling apart .. etc. right now I'm thinking an unthinkable - someone might be going to slash me with pocketknife for speaking my mind... seriously. :/ just wish a friend is here for a giant bear hug.

all, at least I think, is well here, thank you.

Glad you are well. I would like to be sitting in a coffee shop with many of my friends from AllDeaf. I would show off my new hooded sweatshirt for fall that has blue stripes.

bottesini said:
Glad you are well. I would like to be sitting in a coffee shop with many of my friends from AllDeaf. I would show off my new hooded sweatshirt for fall that has blue stripes.
well, that is as long as the poundings stop and that we all don't have to live in the car for our safessake.

hope you'll feel better, botts.

and I will be whizzing in AUSLAN if I was there, and you all would be completely blank :laugh2:

and I will be whizzing in AUSLAN if I was there, and you all would be completely blank :laugh2:

But I would trust you to say each word as you signed Auslan and I would read your lips and smile a lot.

Yes, I can do that, for you and others's benefits.:D

next minute now, wondering how long until our room (where all we're confinded, hiding in) will be flooded with tears, and listing the pros and cons being in a coffin.

also, how long a human body can last with constant (like two days now?) high rapid heartbeats.

I am thinking that there are so many interesting threads that I need to catch up on and dont know where to start!

You need two monitors, like mine (below), Shel90 --

P040708_1544.jpg

I have no problem with it, since I got used to it, aha! :P

I have no problem with it, since I got used to it, aha! :P

I teach 8 students with different learning styles all day..dont have the energy to think much on weeknights. Maybe on the weekends. Since we may be trapped indoors and if the power doesnt go out, I will have a lot of time on my hands to catch up. :)

Laptops with battery power are always useful but sucks if the internet went out along with the outage!!! :P

Last edited:
Back