Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

I wish I was somewhere else instead of at work :squint:

I was happy to get back to work. I got up extra early, started the day with smile, worked, and then mowed the lawn. After that, before my bf got home, I played Halo 3, kicked butt.

As for my current thought, I still feel the need for some adventure.

PS2 and PSP owner... planning to get PS3 later in 2009

OK, back to the thoughts.....hmmm...is someone missing in my head? *notsure*

I don't know, gaming consoles dramtically comes into view and in competition with the other gaming consoles!

I was happy to get back to work. I got up extra early, started the day with smile, worked, and then mowed the lawn. After that, before my bf got home, I played Halo 3, kicked butt.

As for my current thought, I still feel the need for some adventure.

what kind of adventure?

My joints hurt. My asthma is worse than normal. I hope I feel better as the weather turns cooler.

what kind of adventure?

Any kind of adventure. Feel like I need a vacation from my life. Tonight I found out how my friend is in the hospital. A couple weeks ago she was in a very bad car wreck due to drunk driving. She's in a coma and not expected to make it. She is my sister BEST friend, and a friend of our family. I have known her since she was 4, she's 20. She has two children under the age of 5. My sister is torn, we are torn but I can't do anything to help my sister.. but just listen.

I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your joints and your asthma. It really is hard not being able to breathe.

Thanks. But I am 51 years old, so it is not entirely unexpected that I would have a few physical problems.

smokin' pot to help me to sleep better..

on other than that..

i am happy. why should i tell you? lol.

Why am I watching the NY Giants vs. WA Redskins:eek3::shock::shock: :laugh2:

Jason Taylor needs to work harder :)

Much happier I am. :D Because of a career will find much sooner! :D:D

More much happier - I just enjoy my novel. :):):)

One annoy... somebody was mad at me for not takin' his request. :squint:

Back