History of LAPD Racial Beatings

ravensteve1961 said:
You tell your cop buddy why do police officers harrasse blacks? Simply because theyre black? Why not just leave em be? If the break the law arrest them accordinaly.Not grab em on the hair and ram their head on the hood of the squad car. Not when a suspect falls down on the ground gives up running then you kick him then hitting him with a nightstick. You put cuffs on him read his rights and thats it. You ask him about that.

Why dont you ask him YOURSELF? Why dont you go to your local police station tomorrow and ask them?

Figures,,, :| He cant answer it because he wont. I bet your friend even beat up a black guy with his stick and then used the stun gun on him and make a story up saying he was resisting arrest.I even bet hes one of the few cops who got away with it. You cant prove nothing against cops unless theyre caught on camera.Just like shoplifters.Stores have cameras all over the place. In the 50s when there was no cameras you have to prove he or she shoplifted. If you cant prove it the shoplifter goes free.

Taylor said:
Steve,
In reference to the one story, it was also said (and you seemed to have left this out) that the kid had the cop by the balls.

Are you telling me that you would just stand there if I grabbed you by the nuts (god forbid my hands should ever have to come near you) and I squeezed like there was no tommorrow, your reaction would be to smile at me? Yeah....I bet you wouldn't throw a punch to get me to let go.
Regardless, I was not there and will not defend the officers actions. Maybe he had reasons or maybe he is wrong. Again, I don't know where you got this thing that I was the defender all of cops.

And Steve, I love your perfect attitude where you seem to think everyone is a righteous, outstanding citizen. This is why people like you have no problem breaking the law, and then scream lawsuit because you got a ticket.

Put yourself in a cops shoes just for a minute...take a look at This Video and watch it to the end. Do you think when an officer approaches him and says 'Oh, you bad boy...why don't you stop that?' He put his hands up and said 'Your right, sir....Come here and put the cuffs on me and you won't get a peep out of me...I promise'.

You are ignorant if you think that every cop is crooked and the rest of America are perfect, law abiding citizens who don't cause problems.

And Steve, one last thing that I've been waiting to tell you. How do you explain the guy at the movie theater who ripped me off by giving me change for a 10 instead of a 20 dollar bill. He knew I gave him a 20 (and I watched him place it in the 20 slot in the drawer and the video tape showed the bill I handed him being placed in the 20 slot). Does this mean all people who work in theaters are thieves.....and with your line of thinking that would make you a thief too just because you worked in a movie theater...right?

You seem to want to target me for various reasons, both in private and in public. You specifically mention me by name....I have always tried to be fair. I always try to think things through completely before acting, so I have had very few regrets in my life. One of my regrets here at AD was ever wasting the space on the forum defending you and your actions. I will always defend your rights as a citizen and your right to speak your mind, but I can promise you that if you want to get into a battle of wits, you will lose this one.

if u will.. please try to type down what he says here for us deaf who cant lipread :) hope u dont mind.

Meg said:
Raven, I copied and pasted your ranting to one of my best friend's husband who is a K-9 cop. He was utterly disgusted with your attitude, to say the least. He says that he risks his life for us every single day while on the patrol. He was nearly killed by a ranting guy high on meth two weeks ago and he has witnessed so many horrendous crimes.

He says he will be very happy to take you out for two nights on patrol and leave you alone so you can protect yourself on your own.

I bet you would run like a chicken.

Quit your ranting - all you can think about is yourself.

I did the same.. I copy and pasted, sent to my brother' s best friend.. he said.. what is he? retarded or escaped mental ward patient..
(snickers).. i know its very disgusted..
well, I have idea.. lets capture RavenSteve and dump him in alley with many offenders who would love to stick in his butthole.. I bet he run like hell and cry for his mommie..

;)

ravensteve1961 said:
Figures,,, :| He cant answer it because he wont. I bet your friend even beat up a black guy with his stick and then used the stun gun on him and make a story up saying he was resisting arrest.I even bet hes one of the few cops who got away with it. You cant prove nothing against cops unless theyre caught on camera.Just like shoplifters.Stores have cameras all over the place. In the 50s when there was no cameras you have to prove he or she shoplifted. If you cant prove it the shoplifter goes free.

You said " YOU BET your friend even beat up a black guy..."

Deal this with me.. why do you THINK so? even you dont know him.. you got to stop assuming... or point finger..

Ok, I bet that YOU are just :liar: about your deafness .. and your dayum life.. HOW DO I KNOW?? look at you, see what you have done in here.. duhhh.. duhhh.. you need this :smash: on your head.. wake up and take chill pill!..

MsGiglz said:
you need this :smash: on your head.. wake up and take chill pill!..

Well Jimmy Kimmel said on his show '''Thats why they call it the chill pill..Well nobody takes em anymore and they dont even work so why bother to take a chill pill?"""

Be an anti-cop all you want Ravensteve. You can accuse all of them of corruption, brutality, or anything you wish, and we'll just roll our eyes like we always do.

You always finds ways to take blame on all over the world police forces, Have you forgotten about the tragic deaths of Police and Fireman who risk their lives saving employees on September 11? Are they bad cops?

There are good cops there are also bad cops, But bad cops do get caught and justice will serve. Any time someone outruns a cop; people on the roads end up in injuries or dies, Do you want that? It could happen to you, Are you going to blame the cops because they didn't stop the outruns when they are trying their best out there trying to stop the outruns. You think you can say whatever you want because you have the right to because that is why we have 1st amendment, But when you need a cop for help, Don't even bothered because you hate cops. How are they going to help you when you can't go half way of being nice? So stop taking your frustration out on them!

SpiceHD said:
if u will.. please try to type down what he says here for us deaf who cant lipread :) hope u dont mind.

Taylor got called into work tonight on his night off (yeah Steve..out protecting your ass on his nights off).

To answer your question, the guy is talking crap about the police and how he rules the streets and he is a bad ass. Thugs and cops can't touch him and he can do whatever he wants. Then he proves it by attacking a random car in the intersection. Just proving how bad of an ass he is. Unfortunately, cops deal with people like that all the time.

THESE ARE NOT IMPORTAINT TO ENFORCE
parking_meter.gif
prostitute.jpg
TrafficLight.gif
your-speed-a.jpg

THESE ARE IMPORTAINT TO ENFORCE.
car_thief.jpg
Burglar.jpg
bxp35688.jpg

Oh God...Ravensteve is at it again. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Police dept I work for, mostly CAUCASIAN males are arrested.

Besides, who listens to a guy who buys liquor for minors and pockets 20 bucks for doing the favor?

I tell it like it is. When i watch the news i see it like they really are. Look this world is very frustration. What would you do if every street has this sign?
h0zo2z8.jpg

For 8 blocks theres this sign and you park there and the pig puts this on your windsheild.
parkingticket.jpg

What you do? Go to the police station and give the officer a black eye? Thats why i dont like the police. Petty stuff they do.To make life tougher on you.

ravensteve1961 said:
I tell it like it is. When i watch the news i see it like they really are. Look this world is very frustration. What would you do if every street has this sign?
h0zo2z8.jpg

For 8 blocks theres this sign and you park there and the pig puts this on your windsheild.
parkingticket.jpg

What you do? Go to the police station and give the officer a black eye? Thats why i dont like the police. Petty stuff they do.To make life tougher on you.
That is nonsense. Laws are here to protect and serve our needs. If you break the law then it is YOUR fault. That's what cops are here for. Yes, there are bad cops... but there are good cops too.

I hope Taylor or anyone who serves in police service will not respond to your nonsenses from now until you finally grow up or quit.

Raven, as usual you overlooked some things. Police are made to ENFORCE laws.

You should take your ranting elsewhere and aim at LAWMAKERS. They are your city council, state legislators, policy makers, Senate, etc et. Stop blaming the cops when they are paid to enforce laws.

Write a letter to your local city, county, state and federal folks and do your whining.

Meg Why dont you go a try to park by going to a ballgame. Its not that simple and easy as you think it is unless that team sucks like the tampa bay rays.Its probily very easy to park at tropicanna field. But try to park at yankee stadium or fenway park then its not so easy. Or try go to university of maryland try to watch a football game. All over campus theres those no parking signs and you cant get on the stadium lot unless youre a season ticket holder. I parked on campus 2 blocks from the stadium and when game was over i saw a god damned $65 parking ticket. So all the sudden i saw a squad car no cop was around. I parked looked around make sure no one is looking got out my pocket knife stabbed each of the squad car tires no now the cop comes back hes gonna be pissed looking at those flat tires. Its called getting even. And i do that alot.Listen if al queda can retailate whatever you do to them arabs so can i.

ravensteve1961 said:
Meg Why dont you go a try to park by going to a ballgame. Its not that simple and easy as you think it is unless that team sucks like the tampa bay rays.Its probily very easy to park at tropicanna field. But try to park at yankee stadium or fenway park then its not so easy. Or try go to university of maryland try to watch a football game. All over campus theres those no parking signs and you cant get on the stadium lot unless youre a season ticket holder. I parked on campus 2 blocks from the stadium and when game was over i saw a god damned $65 parking ticket. So all the sudden i saw a squad car no cop was around. I parked looked around make sure no one is looking got out my pocket knife stabbed each of the squad car tires no now the cop comes back hes gonna be pissed looking at those flat tires. Its called getting even. And i do that alot.Listen if al queda can retailate whatever you do to them arabs so can i.

sheesh..you are insane, indeed.
dont ask me..yuo ask the university why they created the laws. it wasnt the police but the unviersity who created the laws. Instead of stabbing the police car s tires, you should have written a letter to the University to ask why they have no parking signs, etc.

That is more effective than blaming it on the cops who are paid to enforce the laws.

ravensteve1961 said:
Take public transportation. It is cheaper than paying to park. :doh: :doh:

Well when you make me pay $65 i gotta buy something right? So i damaged the tires that should cover it and meanwhile the cop is stranded gotta get a ride back to station find another squad car took sometime because of paperwork hes gotta file. So if youre gonna do bull to me ill do some bull back.

Back