History of LAPD Racial Beatings

ravensteve1961 said:
Hey i suggest you take a ride to college park maryland. Just to show you its not that simple finding a parking spot. Ask new yorkers just how differcult it is driving to yankee stadium. Ask red sox fans how differcult it is parking at fenway park.

whats wrong with taking the metro?? everyone takes the metro.. sheesh?? my my.. you are SO SPOILED!!

Cheri said:
So you don't want to put coins in the meter so that is why you have a handicapped parking pass? What are you? a cheap bastard? I wonder if you take your date to McDonalds and order a happy meal because it is cheaper than a value meal. Your date sure would love those toys they offered. :giggle:

CHERIPOO!! zesty :slap: cheri .. you crack me up!! :rofl:

ravensteve1961 said:
Because public transportation is terrable in baltimore.Baltimore has 1 frigging line of subway. Id like to see baltimore with 6,7 or 8 lines of subway. Like NYC does. Waiting for bus sometime be 15-20 minutes plus it stops at red lights and wait for slow poke pinckly old bats takes forever to put money in the box and wait to sit down. New yorkers dont take that crap. Ever wonder why they push em down the tracks? You hear it everyday on the news.

Steve, that is utter Bullsheet. I frequently go to Baltimore to see games at Camden Yards....depending on where I'm coming from, I park in Linthicum or the Glen Burnie/Cromwell station. There is also plenty of parking and a light rail station at BWI....all these take you right to the stadium. You would have been there in less time than it took you to walk 8 blocks and poke holes in some tires.

zesty said:
whats wrong with taking the metro?? everyone takes the metro.. sheesh?? my my.. you are SO SPOILED!!

True, I never thought about metro!!!!!!!!!! It's my bad habit because I dont have metro in the area where I live but train and bus. :thumb:

METRO!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with that Metro!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's quick and easier!!!!!

ravensteve1961 said:
Well what if the parking lot is packed? You look for the handicapped spaces. Thats what happend at work long time ago. Back then i didnt have one of those permits,The parking lot were full so i had to go out on the street park at the meter it was only a 2 hour time limit on there . So i put in for 2 hours..Well i asked the boss i gotta put more money in the meter cause my car is parked there my boss said no you got work to do. So i had to work till lunchtime then i went out to my car found a parking ticket that cost me $70 So i yelled at my boss because he wouldnt let me feed the meter so he fired me. And the ACLU wouldnt take my case because i was fired cause the boss wouldnt let me go back and feed the meter. ACLU Dont take mens cases they take women and minories cases. Like they took this womans case when her boss fired her because she wouldnt wear a dress to work.
That's gotta be the most sorriest excuse I've ever heard in my life. You can't just blame it on bad parking as an excuse for getting a handicapped parking pass.

Liebling:-))) said:
True, I never thought about metro!!!!!!!!!! It's my bad habit because I dont have metro in the area where I live but train and bus.
Same here. No metro, no train, no bus. I have to drive everywhere. Ugh!

Taylor said:
Steve, that is utter Bullsheet. I frequently go to Baltimore to see games at Camden Yards....depending on where I'm coming from, I park in Linthicum or the Glen Burnie/Cromwell station. There is also plenty of parking and a light rail station at BWI....all these take you right to the stadium. You would have been there in less time than it took you to walk 8 blocks and poke holes in some tires.
Im Not talking about the orioles im talking about watching the terps. Just wait till the orioles start winning then youre gonna be talking about some serous issues on parking problems.They should never built a new stadium for the orioles.The old stadium down on 33rd steet was just fine. Parking was easy on that place.

Reba said:
Same here. No metro, no train, no bus. I have to drive everywhere. Ugh!

Yeah, villiage where I live have only bus but it´s good bus connection to town. The bus take me to train station in town which it´s 4 km away. No metro in town but train only. They have metro in Nuermberg which it´s 45 km away from my area.

ravensteve1961 said:
Im Not talking about the orioles im talking about watching the terps. Just wait till the orioles start winning then youre gonna be talking about some serous issues on parking problems.They should never built a new stadium for the orioles.The old stadium down on 33rd steet was just fine. Parking was easy on that place.

OK..then park at the new carrollton metro and take the metro in.

The Metro doesnt go into byrd stadium. Besides university of maryland is expanding byrd stadium to 80,000 seats and you know parking is really gonna be hell.

Look at this taylor.
byrd-lg.jpg

Byrd Stadium right now.
byrd2.jpg

Byrd stadium in 2 years from now.
Now thats gonna be hell filling parking up with 80,000 fans on campus.

Magatsu said:
So...? Just take the metro in then walk.

Jeez.

he is SO DAMN LAZY!! thats why he asked for a frigging HC permit! sheesh!! i love walking!! i don't mind the excercise!! gosh! :roll:

No,, I aint taking no metro of they wont build a new tunnel that leads into the stadium just like you take the number 8 car that drops you off yankee stadium in NY. So why could they build a new tunnel right into byrd stadium? Then i might take the metro.

Oh no, I would not want to read other "feeble excuse" posts here....

SIMPLE take metro when you know there're full parking lot and bad traffic etc. I would do that when I were you.

It's good that you are going to take metro in the future to save stress etc.

Back