Hillary for President! Vote?

NO it's not right. Bill Clinton is pro-choice and he supports abortion rights and a woman's right to choose! Bush, Jr. is pro-life and he does not support abortion and he does not also support a woman's right to choose either.

I think that he's just show a example that which is not true at most time.

There's pros and cons about Hillary but I have some other reason than gaming for not vote her, also she's better than bushit and she will get my vote if Obama or other democrats aren't running for vote. Also, she's work on law to ban for sell rated games, possible with movies to under 17 years old since it was their parent's responsible to taking care of them or they can be neglect. That's my pros for her to support more opening mind on homosexual, abortion and other system.

Well, I wouldn't need worried about it since I don't have children and not want start on family, also I rather to live with partner and does nothing to effect on me or Steel, unless if he have children or couldn't happen.

There's pros and cons about Hillary but I have some other reason than gaming for not vote her, also she's better than bushit and she will get my vote if Obama or other democrats aren't running for vote.

Yes I understand and agree with you over pros and cons. Nobody forces you with your decision for vote on which presidents you can trust to take of your country... .

Also, she's work on law to ban for sell rated games, possible with movies to under 17 years old since it was their parent's responsible to taking care of them or they can be neglect.

Its about children protection. I would like to share you about German law on PC games/DVD... They have restriction on PC games/DVD/videos etc which mean is the shops can't sell those to teens without see their ID or parental's approval.

Example, the teens goes to shopping with crowd without parents around... They can't buy PC games etc with restriction without ID (German law - the teens from 16 years old must carry their ID) which is good for the parents. I feel free with no worry to let my boys to go shopping alone with their friends because I know the shop can't sell DVD/PC games accord their ages... Example, Alan want to have DVD which restriction is 12 years old... (He is soon to be 11 years old).. The shop refuses to sell DVD/PC games to him and got me to check DVD what he wants to have... I check and decide to buy for him. It's my responsible... That's what Hillary wants is protect children from volience games etc.

That's my pros for her to support more opening mind on homosexual, abortion and other system.

Yes

Well, I wouldn't need worried about it since I don't have children and not want start on family, also I rather to live with partner and does nothing to effect on me or Steel, unless if he have children or couldn't happen.

You will be glad that there're game restriction then you won't worry if your future children want to go shopping with their friends alone...

You will be glad that there're game restriction then you won't worry if your future children want to go shopping with their friends alone...

Yup... It's help to keep supply in stock for adult to own it.

Same went in USA, in Wal-Mart, we are required to have CBL and training about ban to sell mature rated or r-rated to minor or we will get terminated because somone will tracking the chart on computer to find any employees ask them to proof an ID. Best Buy, Target, EBgames and other stores have same policies but some states like Washington is required to proof an ID on all stores, also no exception for them.

What I don't understand here is why are we even discussing about Bill Clinton ? He's not even running as a President but his wife is, and whatever he had done is in the past... too bad that his wife wasn't able to chop one of his tools off, I could live knowing he has a partial set of balls left to itch....

I still want vote Hillary what more...

If she become prez... u know what happen with Iraq..?? If Iraq heard Hillary prez.. they will withdrawal war because she is woman prez... Iraq men are worship women..... Think about it...
I like Hillary have good sense work case of polities and will solve the problem American's deflect debts.... and help with community better ways... Not think about war everything... want peace!

Rest of you guys whoever doesn't want her become prez.. because of "1st women prez" Wha.. a joke? You have nothing common sense... how can she be good challenge better ways than man's brain comprise! I'd rather women have good comprise.... men always not think even twice and tend aggersive move quicker.. then oppiSe.. who cares!
Does prez think values cares about America?

GalaxyAngel said:
If she become prez... u know what happen with Iraq..?? If Iraq heard Hillary prez.. they will withdrawal war because she is woman prez... Iraq men are worship women..... Think about it...
No offense GalaxyAngel, but that is absolute HOGWASH. Iraq men treat their cattle better than they do their women.

^Angel^ said:
I could live knowing he has a partial set of balls left to itch....
*giggles* Finally, something we can agree upon! lol

And also...
Other thread about vote omaha or Hillary

Made me lauff'n so hell hard!
:laugh2:

Ok let's see.... cuz locked another thread.. but I can say right here..

Like you everyone felt about their history background likely eg: Troubles, Drugs, involved bad groups of gangs, or other any general what who did their past time..
SO WHAT.. They are adults now... different compare TEENAGERS..

Okay... Let me think... *thinking harder* Oh yea.... why don't you guys vote me... I wanna prez for US..

You will checking my background.. sure thing! why not..

5 years old.. I did shop lifting Potato chips at the varieties store.
10 yrs old, I did lied to my parent about I didn't steal my dad's 100 bucks and blame my sister did!
16 yrs old, I did hitch hiker and rode on the stranger car..
17 yrs old, I did shoplifting nail polish at Zellers Store and arrest me for shoplifting and not allowed enter Zellers store for 2 years.
18 yrs old, I did smoked weed, and snorts cocaine and involved Teenagers peers. Never Arrest me.. *Glad I'm scout free!*
21 yrs old, Oh oppise.. I got baby boy..

Go ahead Judge me... I'm not good Prez for you... Sure fine by me....
Don't think about your obession past about your childhood or teenager's history.. What have you did done before? Don't dare you think about...

I don't think I would be a good candidate for president either *giggles*

:rofl: Galaxyangel...

Logical yes, nobody are prefect including us...

I don't think I would be a good candidate for president either *giggles*

:rofl: me either...

^Angel^ post
too bad that his wife wasn't able to chop one of his tools off, I could live knowing he has a partial set of balls left to itch....

:giggle:

im athiest
im pro-choice
im also republican, *gasp* they DO exist.
i also believe is small goverment
i believe we have a right to have guns
i believe in state's rights

and i will definately NOT be voting for Hilary Clinton. Im all for a woman president, but not her. Regardless of the fact she is running not her husband, when you vote for a president his/her spouse most certainly is in a postion of some power, albeit limited. I guess influence is a better word.

Bill Clintons crime was not his affair, it was his affair happen in the oval office. Your argument about leaving his personal life at home would be valid, if his affair happened at home, which it did not. He took advantage of a subordinate and used his position to influence and "bedazzle" an impressionable intern. and then he lied. He was impeached, and Hilary is power hungry.

As for Obama, hes nothing more than a playboy that looks good in a swimsuit. He has no substance.

This reactionary vote that people tend to do is exactly how we almost got stuck with gore. Im all for getting rid of Bush, he started out nice but tanked at the end, it happens. Don't discount the entire reublican party simply because the current president is doing a poor job. Voting party lines makes as much sense as voting with your eyes closed. Don't vote republican, don't vote democrat, VOTE MODERATE! vote for someone who believes in the same things you believe in. vote for someone who you feel will do a good job. get educated about what a candidate actually values. look at how they have voted previously. DONT vote because someone "isn't Bush", or because "shes a woman".

What I don't understand here is why are we even discussing about Bill Clinton ? He's not even running as a President but his wife is, and whatever he had done is in the past... too bad that his wife wasn't able to chop one of his tools off, I could live knowing he has a partial set of balls left to itch....
True, but perception to the American people would be "Bill did well..she will too", since he would 'help her out'

She would get alot of votes from females too...in an attempt to get a woman into office...I think it's good she is running...he does have experience.

Bush supports abortion? Are you sure? Please cite your source. And I am pretty sure Bill Clinton is not against abortion. Otherwise, I would of heard about this a long time ago.
I meant to give you an example to vote which one Bush Jr or Clinton for the next president. I think it is a bad example, let me think something else.

I still want vote Hillary what more...

I like Hillary have good sense work case of polities and will solve the problem American's deflect debts.... and help with community better ways... Not think about war everything... want peace!

Rest of you guys whoever doesn't want her become prez.. because of "1st women prez" Wha.. a joke? You have nothing common sense... how can she be good challenge better ways than man's brain comprise! I'd rather women have good comprise.... men always not think even twice and tend aggersive move quicker.. then oppiSe.. who cares!
Does prez think values cares about America?

:rofl:

Are you serious?

The women in Iraq are treated like UTTER SHIT. How is that worshipping women?!

:rofl:

Back