Hillary for President! Vote?

I'm independent so I'm not voting for Hillary. It's great to have woman president but I need to see more candidates and see where they stand.

Uh, no. dont want anyone pulling a Clinton.

I do trust Hillary Clinton for doing her job to focus on our country than her own personal with Bill. I interest in anyone's doing job to improve our country is because I do not care about anyone's personal life. Because it is none of my business!

I do trust Hillary Clinton for doing her job to focus on our country than her own personal with Bill. I interest in anyone's doing job to improve our country is because I do not care about anyone's personal life. Because it is none of my business!

A*M*E*N*

I would vote Hillary if I live in America.

A*M*E*N*

I would vote Hillary if I live in America.

If you are in a job, you focus on your own working. Do not bring any stupid personal problem from home to work! Just leave your own personal problem at home. Same thing as Hillary's job is for our country and not for her own personal problem to work at WHITE HOUSE!

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for, right now I'm keeping an open mind and see what each have to say....then Ill decide on which one will be good to become the next president of US...

It would be very nice to finally see a woman becoming the next president, but it's too soon for me to decide on which one I prefer...so I'm not going to say anything yet....

If you are in a job, you focus on your own working. Do not bring any stupid personal problem from home to work! Just leave your own personal problem at home. Same thing as Hillary's job is for our country and not for her own personal problem to work at WHITE HOUSE!

Yes this is an exactly!!! Remember that private and duty are alway separate.

Yes this is an exactly!!! Remember that private and duty are alway separate.

A * M * E * N I agree!!!!! it is totally separate between private personal and work!!!!!! If they critize on Hillary or anyone about two personal and work together is CONSIDERING JOB DISCRIMINATION!

I am tired of Republicans critize Democrats about their private personal instead of working!!! Cuz Republicans love to destroy Democrats then take controlling over there. But Republicans do have problem with their own personal at home! Then they have to resign a position of senator or congressmen. DUH!!!>!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

She is a democrat and people who don't vote for her are either conservative christians or republicans. IMHO. Even many conservative catholics won't vote for her because she is a pro-choice. This is what I am seeing now in our country, religious people want our country to follow God's law so they are waiting and see who is next candiate to fit in their beliefs.

She is a democrat and people who don't vote for her are either conservative christians or republicans. IMHO. Even many conservative catholics won't vote for her because she is a pro-choice. This is what I am seeing now in our country, religious people want our country to follow God's law so they are waiting and see who is next candiate to fit in their beliefs.

Yes I understood. Yes I aware that Hillary is for pro-choice and support women rights.

The only reason she is still with Bill Clinton is because of power and she just use it to get attention and shit like that.

I've long lost my respect on Bill Clinton who lied to us all americans after he said "I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman." and busted! Being a president doesnt mean you can get away with lies and I'm surprised that even the congress decided to give him another chance after that stunt he pulled on us. Whatever to them...it almost as it seems that not many presidents are that good anymore since JFK. Bill didnt even seem to take the job very seriously when he was president and so was Bush. I wouldnt be suprised with Hilary either since shes married to Clinton and if she gets the vote, thats only cause of Clinton. no doubt.

She will not get my vote.

I must add, I know this country is ready to accept a female President...and I have nothing against that. Personally, I don't think she is the 'one' to have in the Oval Office running our country. ;)

~RR
:gpost:

She will not get my vote... Obama for me... :D

Last edited:
Back