Hillary for President! Vote?

Hello all,

I have read all of your interesting comments.

I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. Why???

I don't like her personality. She is always pushing people around in the congress. She wants things her own way. She acts like she has PMS. Her trips to Iraq are media stunts. It is a popular politician method for voters to see who she is. “Look at me… I am in Iraq saying hello.” That means nothing.

She only served one term as a senator (6 year term) from New York. She was the best candidate from New York, other candidates were nobodies. From what I understand she isn’t even a native New Yorker. She is from Arkansas, where her hubby was a governor there. There was a lot of resentment that she used New York as a way to jumpstart her run for a presidential bid.

She has been using the Clinton name to attract donors to help support her run for senator and now, for president of the USA. If she wasn’t married to William (Bill as many call him) Clinton, she wouldn’t have a chance. She stayed married to him despite her hubby having at least one affair with other women so that she can use him as a tool to become president. In the USA, many women would divorce their husbands for sexual affairs but in the Clintons’ case, this didn’t happen. That’s fine. Lots of women lost a lot of respect for Hillary Clinton.

She has been a shrewd politician from the beginning. She is not to be trusted with being the leader of the free world.

I would rather look at other candidates’ platforms before I make an educated decision.

...She has been using the Clinton name to attract donors to help support her run for senator and now, for president of the USA. If she wasn’t married to William (Bill as many call him) Clinton, she wouldn’t have a chance. ...
Good point. If she hadn't been First Lady, there is NO way she would have even been elected Senator from New York. Without Bill, she was nobody.

There have been strong rumors that Bill Clinton has had at least ONE affair. There were lots of women out there stating that he did this and that. And, still Hillary "stood by her man." That's her choice and more reason for her to try to become president using the Clinton name.

*umm*... you said "...using the Clinton name"
same Georg W. Bush then Georg Bush. Where is Problem? Are you for Georg Bush or..... Republican?

*umm*... you said "...using the Clinton name"
same Georg W. Bush then Georg Bush. Where is Problem? Are you for Georg Bush or..... Republican?

George Bush earned his right to become president of the USA. (I am not saying that he is the best president of modern times.) He worked his butt off. He grew up in Texas. He was governor of Texas for 2 terms. He rightfully earned it. He was a very good governor for TX. He was part of a group that ran the Texas Rangers. He was a very successful businessman.

Hillary Clinton was accused of carpetbagging, meaning that she used politics to make a name for herself with a big C and that is CLINTON. She never really lived in NY. It is all politics. As for Hillary, she was accused of breaking ethics rules when she was working for a law firm.

Today, former Clinton friend Kathleen Willey releases her new book “Target.” In the book, Willey alleges that her husband’s death in 1993 was murder and she points a finger of suspicion at the Clintons. Willey alleged that Clinton groped her during a White House meeting in 1993. At that time, Willey was looking for a job and asking the President to help her during a financial crisis for her family. Instead she said that Clinton sexually harassed her in a hallway outside the Oval Office.

Willey’s name was released to the media in 1997 during the Paula Jones trial. She also appeared as a very prominent guest on “60 Minutes” television show making serious charges against President Clinton during the height of the Lewinsky scandal prior to the impeachment proceedings.

Willey maintains that the manuscript for her book was stolen from her home in September and that the break-in was just another Clinton maneuver to silence her. To Willey, it was reminiscent of the event ten years ago in which a “jogger” threatened on the eve of her testimony in the Jones case.

Willey actually makes a connection to the Vince Foster case and says the autopsy of her husband was suspicious. The cause of death was interesting. According to the medical examiner, Ed Willey died after he held the gun with both hands and pulled the trigger with his right hand, even though he was a left hander. According to Willey, “That’s exactly how Vince Foster is said to have killed himself.”
Kathleen Willey Book Suspects Clinton For Husband Killing

Lots of women lost a lot of respect for Hillary Clinton.

And I am one of them. But really, if Hillary becomes president
then I would be very, very afraid that history would repeat
itself. No I am not afraid she would start another war. I am
very afraid she would....DATE AN INTERN!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Every
body duck and cover!

Any way you will know me when you see me. I will be wearing
the "ANY BODY BUT HILLARY" T shirt.

Hillary Clinton doesn't have much leadership skill.
She only been Senator for 6 years and only been elected once.
That doesn't mean she is qualify enough to be President.

I don't think she knows anything about military... and how
she gonna be Commander in Chief.

If terrorists attacked our country, what is she gonna do?

Bush already messed up this country because of lack of
military knowledge, why Iraq?

he is President because his father was.

And Hillary wants to be President... and thinks she will win because
her husband was President.

I don't think she will listen to her husband's advice.

I don't know about German laws, but in the USA, rape is a crime, not "private".

Anyway, the rape is a crime accord German law.

But Juanita Broaddrick's case is lapsed because her case was in 70s which is too old. They can't prove either her case is true or not.

Why make first public at many years later in 90s then? :roll: I noticed that women made claim against Clinton during his affair scandal time... It make no sense to me.

I agree that their claim against Clinton is lapsed.

There have been strong rumors that Bill Clinton has had at least ONE affair. There were lots of women out there stating that he did this and that. And, still Hillary "stood by her man." That's her choice and more reason for her to try to become president using the Clinton name.

What Clinton did is none of my business. It's between married couple. It's up to Hilary either she choose to stay married to him or not.

I personally beleive that Hillary choose to stay married to him due political ground because she is a political person. Political is her passion for years before she met Bill... She was a lawyer and involve political issues. She is a strong woman and do not need her husband's name... That's why I beleive she is a great president.

Good point. If she hadn't been First Lady, there is NO way she would have even been elected Senator from New York. Without Bill, she was nobody.

Respectfully disagreed. (See my previous post)

Lots of women lost a lot of respect for Hillary Clinton.

And I am one of them. But really, if Hillary becomes president
then I would be very, very afraid that history would repeat
itself.
No I am not afraid she would start another war. I am
very afraid she would....DATE AN INTERN!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Every
body duck and cover!

Any way you will know me when you see me. I will be wearing
the "ANY BODY BUT HILLARY" T shirt.

Why ?

As far as I know she support health care system for American people and including children which is great because million Americans have no health insurances.

Hillary Clinton doesn't have much leadership skill.
She only been Senator for 6 years and only been elected once.
That doesn't mean she is qualify enough to be President.

Not just 6 years but many years political experiences.

And Hillary wants to be President... and thinks she will win because
her husband was President.

No, it has nothing do with Bill Clinton and his presdient time but herself and her knowledge skill.

I don't think she will listen to her husband's advice.

Why should Hillary need her husband's advice when she has equal knowledge skill as him?

Respectfully disagreed. (See my previous post)
On what do you base that? If Hillary was just an Arkansas lawyer, not related to Bill, do you really believe the people of New York state would have elected her Senator? Why?

Back