High Frequencies and Dizziness

thank

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope you feel better soon. (hugs)

i will better feeling hope better development. I will be safe mental illness. Because I have 12 yrs I got shocked change my behavior stranger. that is true. I have disappointment hard time. I understand it i have problem my mental illness dangerous;. I will die be try illness scary and high problem blood high. wow that is awful sick experience history sad.

that is very interest to talk to you question to deep on time. I am try better search find more information to doctor . I am interest to try better communication to talk to you. I hope better feeling. I think so doctor authority talk to psyciast to more question to try better improve mental illness show you picture saskatoon is good picture. that is good website.

http://www.saskatoon.cmha.ca

travis,

i can't see pictures, but i am going to ask my neighbor to describe it to me. thank you for the website. smile.

That is true, I am agree you Hear again. I think so very dangerous. I think so not good health. I understand really risk my health. I experience very serious mental illness dangerous. I understand approve to really serious I have psychiast to order med. I understand important to you. I need to health mental illness;,. i try better improve my health recovery. That is hard time explain to you I am difficult to bipolar is not good.

that's okay, travis. i know you're doing the best you can and are trying to learn as much as possible about bipolar disorder. <hugs> you sound much happier and it sounds like you have a good psychiatrist who is helping you with your meds. i know exactly what you are going through because i struggle too. please keep in touch, okay? i'm so glad that you're doing better! :D

I think so better psyciast to talk to medication. I try better health medication. I am glad of you. I see you more talk to me. I am glad of improve my feeling really pretty. I think so difficult to change my medication. i think so good point. I;m interest about to medication. I have recovery. I experience my illness. I think so more development to health. I have health safe. I think so intervention. I think so getting support to social worker and deaf counsellor. I think so development to health care. I think so coverage to medicaton. I have better coverage mental illness. I think so experience awful to my worst 12 yr old hit shocking change behavior. I think so treatment centre. I am glad of teach more lots of my behavior. I have problem my behavior ritilan and concerta is stronger. I think so hard strength is very ADHHD that is why reason behavior changed to my mood swing... I stronger focus best my life I think so wondeful to my better heal, that is difficult to psychiast to tell me better health

Back