hi, I am (place your statement)

ALoha all Im Desiree everyone calls me Desi or Desiree depending on the moods heh...
im From the big island of hawaii now mind u LOOK at the islands u ll SEE BIG ISLAND and rest are small THATS where i am in the town of Pahoa ... :)
I use PSE and ASL
im currently progressing my way to the CDI got to go over to honolulu for a test then 16 hrs of training :)
currently a VP for a deaf club but seems i ll be president AUGH...
a proud momma to lilo as u can see in my avatar, shes asleep UNDER Me.
A great friend who doesn't keep secrets, but stands for anyone who treats anyone who's NOT there like shit and diss anyone thats treating me like shit,
last but not the least,
don t take the bull by the horn cuz the bull can ram u up ur ass a hundred ways to sunday! :wave:

I'm Deaf, I use Auslan and Signed English if need be and I speak spoken English. I can hear a bit with my HA and I can talk.

DreamDeaf said:
Hello, Im DreamDeaf, DD, DD3, Mommy, Missy, whatever you call me...

I use PSE and immature bird ASL...tweet.

I'm HOH becoming stone deaf.

blah blah blah yada yada

Smiles!
DD

:slap: You! Be quiet!

Hola, My name is Eric,
i'm 90% Deaf
I use PSE, SEE, ASL all three :) (depends on who i'm talking to)
I'm from the state of more than 10,000 lakes (go fiqure it out :D starts with "M")
i'm fully employed and off-duty college student
I go scuba diving.. and yeah taking classes to learn how to search for dead bodies for FBI, police, CSI, etc.. so fear me not!

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm Erin
I am not deaf, I am a college student in an ASL course.
I am looking to converse with people regarding deafness and ASL.
Looking forward to chatting with you!!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Hola, My name is Eric,
i'm 90% Deaf
I use PSE, SEE, ASL all three :) (depends on who i'm talking to)
I'm from the state of more than 10,000 lakes (go fiqure it out :D starts with "M")
i'm fully employed and off-duty college student
I go scuba diving.. and yeah taking classes to learn how to search for dead bodies for FBI, police, CSI, etc.. so fear me not!

it would be wonderful if scuba every will change new policy. Sign language, a must! No! I mean, actually ASL! or SEE or whatever!

Hello, my name is Marc.
I am Deaf.
ASL is my language of choice, though I grew up signing in SEE. I also sign in LSF, BSL and DGS.
I am fluent in English and German. I also read and write in French, Dutch and Danish.

illustrator said:
it would be wonderful if scuba every will change new policy. Sign language, a must! No! I mean, actually ASL! or SEE or whatever!

scuba divers do use sign language but it's almost like "home made signs" but for me and others i must use ASL or PSE

Hello, My name is Oddball, oh, I mean, Kim.

I use ASL, PSE, SEE, depending on whom I am signing to. I can speak, but my speech is faded due to use of ASL.

I am Deaf!!

I am wacky oddball, not mention MJ.. no thanks!! :rofl:

javapride said:
ALoha all Im Desiree everyone calls me Desi or Desiree depending on the moods heh...
im From the big island of hawaii now mind u LOOK at the islands u ll SEE BIG ISLAND and rest are small THATS where i am in the town of Pahoa ... :)
I use PSE and ASL
im currently progressing my way to the CDI got to go over to honolulu for a test then 16 hrs of training :)
currently a VP for a deaf club but seems i ll be president AUGH...
a proud momma to lilo as u can see in my avatar, shes asleep UNDER Me.
A great friend who doesn't keep secrets, but stands for anyone who treats anyone who's NOT there like shit and diss anyone thats treating me like shit,
last but not the least,
don t take the bull by the horn cuz the bull can ram u up ur ass a hundred ways to sunday! :wave:

Hi Desiree, pls be careful when you said "she asleep UNDER me"...
just like Michael Jackson he said "I sleep with little boys" and then
he got arrested for saying that !
(just kidding ya haha cuz of tonight news u know !!)
:)

Last edited:
I am Gabriella (Gabby)
I am profoundly deaf (progressive loss starting as a child)
I am oral and lip read well
I know some ASL - learning more!!

hi

Hi my name is May. I am deaf, but I was not born deaf. I know some ASL and rely on lip reading. What is PSE

QUOTE=illustrator]Hello, my name is Sam.
I am deaf.
I use PSE.

How about you?[/QUOTE]

Y said:
Hi Desiree, pls be careful when you said "she asleep UNDER me"...
just like Michael Jackson he said "I sleep with little boys" and then
he got arrested for saying that !
(just kidding ya haha cuz of tonight news u know !!)
:)
:rofl: hahahaha Y thanks for the kind warning she was asleep under my DESK ROFL i wouldn t have her be sleeping with me in the way of MJ ROFL u SO BAD tonight hahahaha...........
\o HI Y and what's UR name? hahahah

My name is Unknown.
I am not sure if I am deaf or not.
I use sign language in English.

Hi all, I'm Eric.
I'm not deaf.
I'm learning ASL. (I think;))

question:
SEE = signed exact inglish
PSE = pigin signed english
ASL = american sign language

right? and...

BSL = ?british sign language?
MSL = ?
LSQ = ?
AUSLAN = ?australian??

...and what are some of the differences?

Hi my name is unknown (don't want to use my real name as it's kind of unusual and I'm not exactly out to my folks or even many of my friends yet.)
I am hard of hearing, bordering on deaf
Am slowly but surely learning ASL...I also know a bit of BSL
SB, LSQ, is the French Sign which is used in Quebec.

Back