hi, I am (place your statement)

illustrator

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Sam.
I am deaf.
I use PSE.

How about you?

Hello, I'm KJ.
I am profoundly deaf, but "look" hearing.
I use ASL and some BSL.

WaterRats13 said:
Hello, I'm Cato
I'm profoundly Deaf
I use ASL and AUSLAN

Is AUSLAN much different than ASL. Yes?

update: yike! i realized that it's almost similar to BSL.

Hola there, I'm Nathan.
I am deaf and use ASL.
So what's new? :)

Hello I am- Kirsi.
I am- Deaf College Student also...
I use- ASL around deafies, PSE around hearing who knows ASL (never feel myself 100% around hearing people because i am soo accustomed to sign in "english-formated" because there are not so many hearings that can comphrend fully of ASL included facials and so on!) and refuse to use my voice.

Hello I am David

I am hearing

I use spoken english, pse, and asl

Hello everyone, I'm Lisa. I am 100% deaf, and I use PSE and ASL. I also can speak well as I had speech therapy for many years.

illustrator said:
Hello, my name is Sam.
I am deaf.
I use PSE.

How about you?

:wave:

I'm Lori
I am latent deaf not Deaf and normally confused when Deaf say I'm HoH
I am oral and learning ASL

Hiya folks

My name is Darryl.

I am Deaf as stone! :D

I suck in lipreading big time, mind ya. :D

I am in Ottawa, Ontario.

I use ASL and MSL. :D

I am employed.

:D

Last edited:
Hi Deafies...

My name is Terri
I'm from Southwestern of Ontario (St Thomas)
I use ASL and tiny LSQ
and love artist of cartoons. :P~Raspberry blows.. *wink*

Hello, Im DreamDeaf, DD, DD3, Mommy, Missy, whatever you call me...

I use PSE and immature bird ASL...tweet.

I'm HOH becoming stone deaf.

Gainfully employed and over my head in work. My IN box is piled up, my OUT box is empty.

My two cats are big eaters, it cost me hundreds to keep them fed every day.

I'm a big eater, learning how to peck like a bird...yuck.

I drive crazy, exceeding speed limits, in order to get nowhere fast.

I cherish my friendships, and keep them forever, but fuck with me once, its over forever and ever, period. No 2nd chances.

I love being a devil, I belong to the Deafia, my middle name is Trouble.

I'm outspoken and not even a smidgen shy at all...give me a chance, I'll embarrass ya. I tell like it is, my mouth does an endrun arouund my brain, and my foot is permanently lodged in my mouth. I tend to run on and on...as FlyFree will tell ya.

I can spin a B.S. yarn that will have ya believin' me and rollin on the floor in hysterical laughter...that's me in a nutshell, as the squirrels have testified to in court.

I do really enjoy being in Alldeaf.com, as I have been given the opp to really speak out like it shld be spoken.

Dont follow me, I won't lead; don't lead me, I won't follow, but walk with me and be my friend.

Smiles!
DD

:rofl: mom!!!!! u are as usual HILARIOUS!!!!!! i know MizzDeaf and i can never stop laffing in hysterics when u are up to ur antics as always! hahahaha and i look forward to the years to come with ur antics when we meet up IRL at events or at "girls' nite out" dinner somewheres

right on mom! i TOTALLY agree with ur quote -- "Dont follow me, I won't lead; don't lead me, I won't follow, but walk with me and be my friend."

Back