hi, I am (place your statement)

Bullym0m said:
Liebling:))), I have good question for you..
Is diffculities to learn BSL, GERMANY, rest of others differeng sign ?
Which the most easier learn and fast learn about sign and to communcation?
Which sign are the most short and sweet talk than long talk compares with sign?
Love to being curiouis about their cultures.. :)

mmmhhhh!
I would say DGS (German Sign language) is the one, I feel more easier with because I use it for a long time. DGS with A to Z is the almost similar as
ASL but bit different with "SCH", ö, ä, ü, ß, mm, nn. DGS, BSL, ASL & Korean sign languages are total different.
BSL (British sign language) with A to Z = use with 2 hands - comfortable to use sign languages. I would use it when I am in England.
The Korean sign languages are total complication than all but it took me few months to familiar with those sign languages but with A-Z is total
umpossible.... I can´t do it but only sign languages.
I prefer both BSL & DGS because I use them mostly than ASL.
:D :P

Liebling:-))) said:
mmmhhhh!
I would say DGS (German Sign language) is the one, I feel more easier with because I use it for a long time. DGS with A to Z is the almost similar as
ASL but bit different with "SCH", ö, ä, ü, ß, mm, nn. DGS, BSL, ASL & Korean sign languages are total different.
BSL (British sign language) with A to Z = use with 2 hands - comfortable to use sign languages. I would use it when I am in England.
The Korean sign languages are total complication than all but it took me few months to familiar with those sign languages but with A-Z is total
umpossible.... I can´t do it but only sign languages.
I prefer both BSL & DGS because I use them mostly than ASL.
:D :P
Pretty cool..
Different sign languages on the cultures.
One day, I would love to learn sign langauges their cultures and would be cool challenges.
Have you meeting Deaf peoples are different sign languages when you just met 1st day.. How can you communcation with them ? Is that use gestures body languages ?

hello everyone!!
- I'm theresa but call me tere..
- I'm profoundly deaf, but lipreads and talks well..
- I use ASL, BSL, Pigeons and some basic signs.. I'm learning as much as possible.. :ily:

^Angel^ said:
I'm Angel with wings... :angel: ...

I became deaf at the age of 5 due to illness.....

I use ASL signs and speak like a hearing person....

You and Cheri become deaf at age 5 same time?? :confused:

Bullym0m said:
Pretty cool..
Different sign languages on the cultures.
One day, I would love to learn sign langauges their cultures and would be cool challenges.
Have you meeting Deaf peoples are different sign languages when you just met 1st day.. How can you communcation with them ? Is that use gestures body languages ?

Yes, it´s so! I use gesture body languages/"clue" languages to make them understand like I did with Spanish, Holland, Sweden, Germans, Iltalian. They came to visit England or Germany for the weekends. They played friendly football (snooter) match at Deaf club. That´s where I met my German husband.
You´ll be surprise when you meet them when you visit Europe.
I also met the deaf in Singapore, too where we were on vacation in 2000.

Funny is when I first met my husband. We do all is communicate each other with clue/gesture body language.. We also used English/German Dictonary book ha! Now I´m familiar with DGS (German sign language) since I live here in 1985. We do not need German/English anymore! :mrgreen: :ily:

Back