Hey Gophers.....

Sharky, best wishes to you on the job and more. There is a new life ahead of you to look forward to and happiness :) Have a fun with everything and see you when you return :bye::bye::bye::hug:

Hey Sharky, I am makin' somethin' for ya to cheer urself up while movin' to a new chapter. :giggle: I am doin' this for your own good memories with an " old " chatter -- remember me -- aka " Scarlett " and " RainyDew ", the one who always teased you and Calvin in years back at Deaf Gang and Deaf Chat. Heh heh!

Ok gophers I am back online... somehow... right now I am at my 3rd brother's place in the downstairs suite for a few weeks or so (I hope less!!) till I get a job and then get the money from the sale and then move again!!!! I am using dailup for now (my sis inlaw asked me not to use her puter as she has high speed) so I am respecting her wishes... however I do have a router which was part of this laptop when my 2nd brother and his wife sold to me a few years ago and I can have the router connected to my sis in law's external modem and then I can surf online faster... will have to wait till tonite or so as she gonna call her friend see if he has time to come over and help get the router going fast... will wait for now.. but I am back for now.. I dunno how much time I will be online at all ... there a good bet I might blow my gasket a few times with my sis inlaw over some things.. that why I didnt want to move in there at all as I wanted the money to come in FIRST or the move date was to be June 1 which to me was plenty of time to get job, get apt and then move befoer that.. but bullshit to that now... anyways.. I will be back later whenever I can ok?

Maria.. .hahrrrrrrrrrr haaaaarrrrrr funny!!!! that a good one.. hahahaha kindly bend over and phart would ya eh? LOL (and thanks!)

Maria.. .hahrrrrrrrrrr haaaaarrrrrr funny!!!! that a good one.. hahahaha kindly bend over and phart would ya eh? LOL (and thanks!)

Kindly bend over and phart ? :lol: Naw... pssh :laugh2: :laugh2: Maybe, Calvin can do that, eh ? :giggle:

Sharky, good to hear from you :) I hope you do get the money to have your own place soon. Hang in there :hug:

Looks like Maria got you:P

HAHA folks...

yeah I am back online.. on wifi.. and let me say this.. whoaaaaaaaaa.... gotta get used to the fast mofo internet.. lol good thing I aint on dailup no more!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

HAHA folks...

yeah I am back online.. on wifi.. and let me say this.. whoaaaaaaaaa.... gotta get used to the fast mofo internet.. lol good thing I aint on dailup no more!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

You seem happy!:wave:

Yeah for now, Bottesini.. lol... it feel strange not to be at that farm house after a long time of living there... ahh.. but have to deal with it and move on forward.. to another new place (hopefully permenent!!) and then live my own life.. lol...

Yeah for now, Bottesini.. lol... it feel strange not to be at that farm house after a long time of living there... ahh.. but have to deal with it and move on forward.. to another new place (hopefully permenent!!) and then live my own life.. lol...
Yeah, it does take time to get used with your new surroundings. :)

Now you got high-speed Internet, I guess this means.... Calvin will be sending you bunch of video clips with beautiful girls in them. :lol:

dial up = these dinosaur days!

Damn right, bubba... long gone days for the dail up crap.. lol.... :lol:

Yeah, it does take time to get used with your new surroundings. :)

Now you got high-speed Internet, I guess this means.... Calvin will be sending you bunch of video clips with beautiful girls in them. :lol:

LOL Brain.. wtf would Calvin send these to me?? Oh yeah... he gonna get me hopping and hollaring hard later.. lol... yeah it will take time to get used to the new surroundings and etc.. lol thanks man...

So for now I will mosey to bed.. and snooze hard.. hehe.. have fun and dont shit all over AD eh? LOL kidding gophers....

Hey Sharky, with your new high speed internet its going to make you go bonkers:giggle: I don't even want to have those images in my brain:P Good to see you lurking around here again :hug:
goodnight, sleep well ;)

I spotted donkey dancing :rofl2:

Happy_Dance.gif

I'm going to send shitload of nude women videos to him. ;) Btw, welcome back Sharkydoo!

I bet Sharky is grinning ear to ear to know he got faster internet :lol:

Well, maybe he can get tons of videos whenever he wants to and he'll go bonkers :giggle:

:rofl2: OB7 that's hilarious!

Calvin, you are doing the happy dance in favor of sharky's return :rofl2:

Hey Sharky, with your new high speed internet its going to make you go bonkers:giggle: I don't even want to have those images in my brain:P Good to see you lurking around here again :hug:
goodnight, sleep well ;)

I spotted donkey dancing :rofl2:

Happy_Dance.gif

HAHAH Ocean funny.. that donkey only dancing for himself, not for me!!! HAHAHAH.. yeah the new high speed internet is getting used to.. but wow it helps big time!!! LOL....

I'm going to send shitload of nude women videos to him. ;) Btw, welcome back Sharkydoo!

HAHA Thanks, Seq-tree... lol that gonna be something for me to grin hard on the videos..hahaha...

I bet Sharky is grinning ear to ear to know he got faster internet :lol:

Well, maybe he can get tons of videos whenever he wants to and he'll go bonkers :giggle:

:rofl2: OB7 that's hilarious!

HAHA Calvin yeah.. plus other videos like music videos and even hockey clips.. I could try watching an entire NHL game online if so.. I hope I get the chance (as my satellite dish service is currrently suspended as I asked for it before I moved.. ACK!!!)

lol

welcome back
i m sure you go WWWWHOA whenever it upload fast lol

Thanks, Moonflower.. yep the uploading and etc is faster that I would have thought, even better than dailup!!! LOL...

Calvin, you are doing the happy dance in favor of sharky's return :rofl2:

Surely ya jest eh? ahaha...

Back