Hey Gophers.....

Yes, what will Calvin do without you? :(

It will be all new for you moving into a new place, getting a job and more. I hope the move will go smooth and well for you. You will be missed for sure :hug: HURRY!!!:P

Are you gonna move to the ocean to swim with the fellow sharks? lol....j/k..

Anyway, take your time with moving and finding a right place for yourself. Hope all goes smoothly and well for you for the new future ahead. Take care until you come back online again. :wave:

Yes, what will Calvin do without you? :(

It will be all new for you moving into a new place, getting a job and more. I hope the move will go smooth and well for you. You will be missed for sure :hug: HURRY!!!:P

LOL Ocean.. who knows what Calvin would do now that I gonna be offline soon enough.. he could pest other folks like ya, Jo, Panther and more.. lol....

Are you gonna move to the ocean to swim with the fellow sharks? lol....j/k..

Anyway, take your time with moving and finding a right place for yourself. Hope all goes smoothly and well for you for the new future ahead. Take care until you come back online again. :wave:

Hhahaha Koala.... well the ocean too big for me... so a nice comfy place would be ideal for me.. yeah it will take time till I find a nice place to get and then move there once again.. lol... gonna be something... :ty:

Sharky,

Good luck with your move and I hope it will be a smooth one for you. It is gonna be a life changing for you. :)

Sharky,

Good luck with your move and I hope it will be a smooth one for you. It is gonna be a life changing for you. :)

Thanks, Kiwi.. I hope it go smooth but I know it will be weird for sure to drive away from the farm for the last time ever.... and yeah it gonna be life-changing for me in a major way.. lol

AH that was fast as march 8 is my 25th year anniversary of living in Michigan shrugs

good luck ;)

AH that was fast as march 8 is my 25th year anniversary of living in Michigan shrugs

good luck ;)

Thanks, Moonflower... yeah it will be done with on March 8th with the stuff and etc to be moved out... but we will return to the farm one last time on March 14th to make sure everything is all done with and cleared out completely..... then that would be it....

Thanks, Moonflower... yeah it will be done with on March 8th with the stuff and etc to be moved out... but we will return to the farm one last time on March 14th to make sure everything is all done with and cleared out completely..... then that would be it....
oh yeah :)

OoOo get ready move to :-X house ? :giggle: kiddin! and good luck on ur own new place :P

Haha Sharky will set you off jk that was good one

Ahh it's midweek.. and I am almost done packing.. OY VEY!!!! I cant believe it gonna be over in a few days on this farm.. wow... ahh... it gonna be nuts enough.. I bet I probably wont sleep much.. oh lol...

Ahh it's midweek.. and I am almost done packing.. OY VEY!!!! I cant believe it gonna be over in a few days on this farm.. wow... ahh... it gonna be nuts enough.. I bet I probably wont sleep much.. oh lol...

Awwwww.. Sharky, I know the stressful feeling of a new transition. I know things will be a little off with living with your bro and his wife sure, hope they make you feel comfy while you stay there til you find a comfy place to make you happy. Hang in there :hug:

i know moving is very stressful i know i have been doing that 5 times shrugs
soon when you are done you might be more relaxing :)

Thanks, Ocean and Moonflower... I hope I can handle the stress well enough.. ehh...

Didn't I just read it right? Here's the music to my eyes! :giggle:

All joking aside - It sounds like you're going to be really busy and I trust the moving part will go well for you. It can be crazy but you'll feel much better once it's over and done with. :)

Didn't I just read it right? Here's the music to my eyes! :giggle:

All joking aside - It sounds like you're going to be really busy and I trust the moving part will go well for you. It can be crazy but you'll feel much better once it's over and done with. :)

HAHAH Jo yeah.. ya must be happy I screamed OY VEY!! eh? LOL...

Yeah I hope I can be better after all the moving and etc... ahhh... just wish I had more time and wouldnt have mind moving around June but ehhh I wasnt consulted on the final date for the move.. oh well...

So for today for maybe the last time I will surf and post and maybe yap unless something come up faster... lol..

Alright.. it the last night for me to be online and etc.. after that, I wont be online for a while unless I get lucky and get back online faster.. and who knows?? I might be working as well (my sis in law spoke with a guy about hiring me for a job and will see if he is interested in interviewing me and maybe hire me).. so hope it goes well for me.. woo... do have fun and behave here in AD!!! LOL....

Sharky99, best wishes with your move. Do come on-line whenever you can. :)

Don't worry about Calvin - we will take care of him until then. :lol:

Back