Hey Gophers.....

LOL Bott... who knows?? But I will need to be settled down and comfy in my new place then maybe a party or 2 will break out but the space of room at my place might be an issue.. lol.....

2 more days till I move.... ahh still excited and anixous as well.. geez but at least I can get major relief for sure... hehe...

2 more days till I move.... ahh still excited and anixous as well.. geez but at least I can get major relief for sure... hehe...

You will be relieved after , you settle down in your place.

Oh yeah Ocean.. big time but the next days and weeks will be something for me to deal with well enough... at least I can do something myself without getting some flake for something.. hehe..

Oh yeah Ocean.. big time but the next days and weeks will be something for me to deal with well enough... at least I can do something myself without getting some flake for something.. hehe..

:naughty::giggle:

I am keeping my prayers out for you to have a safe move and to have all the advantages you deserve.

Today's the last day at my 3rd brother's place for me.. tomorrow the move starts... at least I aint working tomorrow and Saturday so I have 2 days to make my new apartment more homey and then work on more plans to do.. hehe....

Today's the last day at my 3rd brother's place for me.. tomorrow the move starts... at least I aint working tomorrow and Saturday so I have 2 days to make my new apartment more homey and then work on more plans to do.. hehe....

That is wonderful! Now, you'll be able to have your independence! :)

Wishing you nothing but the best in all of this. :thumb:

Thanks, Jo...

Now, gophers.. I will be offline for a while as I wont have internet set up at my new place till Jan 20th but I will check at the library or others for email and etc for a bit till then... so remmy, I will be offline much for a while... then when I come back online it will be back to normal.... so till then keep AD churning and more.. hehe

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I can't wait til Jan 20th :giggle: ;)

LOL PFH.. I think ya might get banned for something later.. but doubt it anyways...

HAHAHA Ocean yeah I know.. but I can use a couple libraries to surf on the net and get email and more... till then... dont worry.. hahaha....

Today is the day I start the move.. will have to be more alert as I am still a bit sleepy so I will give myself a hour till I start get going with the moving of boxes to my truck and then wait for my 2nd and 3rd brothers to come (both brothers are coming in from work early as my oldest brother is sick today, bad timing!!!) and then get going... ahh... gonna be one wild wild day... yikesss....

That's awesome, wish you the best and I hope moving to new place will be smooth for you, Sharky.

Good luck to your new home and hope ya will settled there well. :)

LOL PFH.. I think ya might get banned for something later.. but doubt it anyways...

HAHAHA Ocean yeah I know.. but I can use a couple libraries to surf on the net and get email and more... till then... dont worry.. hahaha....

Today is the day I start the move.. will have to be more alert as I am still a bit sleepy so I will give myself a hour till I start get going with the moving of boxes to my truck and then wait for my 2nd and 3rd brothers to come (both brothers are coming in from work early as my oldest brother is sick today, bad timing!!!) and then get going... ahh... gonna be one wild wild day... yikesss....

Delaying the move kidding:giggle: I notice you are still here, better wake up or will you have to stay another night at 3rd bro places :rofl2:

Am settling down at my new place.. but at public library surfing and checking emails.. and I still have some boxes to unpack and put away.. oy but at least it was fun to do it.. my 2 brothers did come after work yesterday to help with the move... and I did thank them for helping with that.. I will have to check emails somewhere for a bit till Jan 20th when I get tv cable, phone, internet set up fast.. after that.. ahh... now do have fun posting and lol at PFH and Ocean and others with the comments.. and thanks, Kiwi!!

Right now am settling down nicely at my new apartment... at least I have to get used to be alone after a while... but it's nice to be able to do stuff myself without being questioned about some things by my 3rd brother or his wife... and I have made a few new friends at the deaf center apartment.. very nice folks indeed but I am keeping to myself a bit more till I am completely comfy well enough to yap with other deaf folks....

OH yeah I am surfing on wifi here in my apartment as a worker at the library in the apt center told me something helpful so I decided to try this myself and see. and it does work but I would perfer to have my own internet and etc all secure for sure... lol... but it is worth it to check in once in a while to do so... ad I got a job interview for later today so I am waiting with holding breath on this.. lol..

Right now am settling down nicely at my new apartment... at least I have to get used to be alone after a while... but it's nice to be able to do stuff myself without being questioned about some things by my 3rd brother or his wife... and I have made a few new friends at the deaf center apartment.. very nice folks indeed but I am keeping to myself a bit more till I am completely comfy well enough to yap with other deaf folks....

OH yeah I am surfing on wifi here in my apartment as a worker at the library in the apt center told me something helpful so I decided to try this myself and see. and it does work but I would perfer to have my own internet and etc all secure for sure... lol... but it is worth it to check in once in a while to do so... ad I got a job interview for later today so I am waiting with holding breath on this.. lol..

Glad you are comfy in your own place and you can do things freely. Do you need CPR? (holding your breath) :naughty:

OK I now have a 2nd part time job ... at least it is good to earn more income somehow... I will be working Monday nights at other place doing dishwasher duties and other things....

Great job!! You are moving up. A 2nd job and your own place. WooHoo!!

Back