Here comes Spring, here comes the flu blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
My boys had their share of flu that hit this household last week, I think everyone had it expect for me and RR, I woke up this morning feeling quite ill with a sore throat, stuffy chest, coughing, sneezing, chills, fever, dizziness, sweaty etc.... I tried to lay down and get some rest but everytime I do, I have trouble breathing from my noses :sigh:...

God, I hate being sick :tears: ...

aww im sorry to hear that you are sick.. I hope you will take it easy and rest.. drink aplenty of fluids to keep you hydrated and rub some little vicks around your nose but not inside to help you breath.. it does work for me many times.. try that? I will pray for you to get well.. :D

LOL my whole house smell like vicks no kidding here...Thanks sweetie

Awww... You're sick huh? You poor thing, get plenty of rest sis! :hug: See ya on Saturday, don't get me sick. :o

Oh wow, hope you feeling better. Oh my, smell vicks all over the house, I know how that goes. Hate it.

You are not only one who got sick. I am sick too.
Yesterday, I had terrible cough and I had to spit mucus so many times.
I had headache when I cough, and stuffed nose. Also, my lung felt so funny when I breathe that I get idea because I never feel that way before in my life. Some people think I might get puenmonia, and tell me to see doctor.

Today, my lungs has been cleared up, so I feel litte stiffy in my chest. I am getting little better. But, I am still sick and feel so weak because I had dizzy this morning.

1 wk still flu and hasn't fade away heal yet..

#%@$%^@$^ ache my chest cold... awful too much coughing since few days from now... *mumbling talking myself*

If I feel a kind of sickness coming... I always take plenty of medicine to defend it and build up my immune system. :)

Hope u and everyone else will feel better soon! :) So far the flu hasnt spread here..*knock on wood* It was soooo bad around December with all the students and staff, including myself, getting sick.

awww sweetie!!! get well soon! yeah i know the feelings. we all hate to get the flu -- get well soonnnnnnnn :)

Angel get well soon understand how your feeling just like my allergy yuck sneezing and runny nose

My boys had their share of flu that hit this household last week, I think everyone had it expect for me and RR, I woke up this morning feeling quite ill with a sore throat, stuffy chest, coughing, sneezing, chills, fever, dizziness, sweaty etc.... I tried to lay down and get some rest but everytime I do, I have trouble breathing from my noses :sigh:...

God, I hate being sick :tears: ...

Awww hope you feel better soon :) .. I had that before my nose was stiff full on my left side on my nose which not much to breath so I try to laying down which not easy so I turn over and it work let the air out in my nose on my left side then my right side stiff again then I turn over other side again to make let the air out not easy but glad much better last sunday whew! which I had sore throat, then stiff my nose mix not feel good for one week from tues till sunday till last friday start cough so I grab med for cough and now not bad cough still little cough and take halls :)

I was at my aunt's to babysitting to watch after my 8 yrs old cousin which she is sick today so she took lots of rest and sleep.

LOL my whole house smell like vicks no kidding here...Thanks sweetie

Ahhhh dont make feel high lol :lol: hahaha

Interesting. there s not much flu running around here in md but i noticed that there s lot of allegries going on.

:ty: guys, RR been a real sweetheart, made homemade chili and brought me halls, more vicks and nyquil too... the weather been horrible for the last 2 or 3 days now we even got more snow too :eek3: ...

I hope to feel better b4 Saturday, got a meeting with DJ and making dinner for Easter Sunday too...

Hope you all stay healthy and warm :grouphug:

Really? Wow, that's suck to getting flu. I didn't get flu since I was in freshman of High School that's when I got my last Flu Shot.. Every year, I got Flu Shot and I end up sick with Flu. So my mom decided to not let me get Flu Shot and I didn't get any sick with Flu at all, so my doctor said that I have strong Immune System. That's suck to not having sick because I had to show up for school and work, I can't miss because of sick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back