Here comes Spring, here comes the flu blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever been sick for more than 3 weeks? :(

I was sick since Sunday, all over my joints and muscels are arche. Difficult to stand up or pick up the objects. :(

My face sweat then chilly up and down for three days. I have been quiet and difficult to eat due to no taste. Alot of mucus in my noses and chest.

I took mucinex to clear up my nose and throat. Feel like I am shitty.

Sorry you feel bad, Kalista. Hope you're better soon.

I've been hurt for longer than three weeks, Angel, but not sick past three weeks. Colds used to last a week or ten days and are now lasting two weeks. Every ailment seems to stay longer now, ha ha ha.

I am sick with fever since Wednesday. My body was so ache. I took Advil and it helps. Oh, I was so whining in the bed while my body was soo ache. I had to get up at 5am to take advil and wait for ache go away then I fell asleep fast. I was so hot and sweat but I refused to take the blanket off me. I kept fighting with the sweat and hot then later on, it went away.

Now, I am sitting on my futon with my hot honey tea and watch Tom & Jerry Cartoon. I can be a kid once a while. ;)

I am so so right now. I hope it will go away soon.

My girlfriend Lori is here with me since Jan 2nd. I couldn't take her to the airport tomorrow bec I have no condition to drive. My body is still weak. My friend is taking her for me. How nice of her.

The weather in MD went up and down too fast. Got cold weather on Saturday and Sunday it was 40's , then on Monday and Tuesday it went up to 60's. So we got sick but she have a cold. I have a slight fever. We sleep and rest alot. We'll be okay.

TJ have been sick more than 3 weeks coughing and coughing.. my son's father refused to take him to dr so I took TJ to dr myself last week. found out that TJ is suppose to use albuterol inhaler as he have ashtma.. NO WONDER. sheesh at father! ugh! he is SO idiot! he thought it is just allergies... jeez... no its ashtma.. *rme* at the father.. sigh...

TJ is doing much better now that he is using the inhaler... Whew! :)

my gosh FC damn TSK TSK at the father smh

angel, i hope you feel better soon :hug:
spicy, i hope you feel better soon too :hug:

yep, my brother has... been on and off with fever. he been coughing a lot lately and i believe he has bronchitiis, my parents had bad cough earlier few weeks ago but my brother is worse lately. hes taking medicine daily still for the cough. poor bro. :(

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX this thread :shock: :eek:

or

X

Hope you guys get better!

:iough:

J/K

My goodness I remmy the last time I had a flu was on xmas day in 2004. I hope I dont get sick again like that. My worst one was in Feb 1988, gosh it was so bad and my body aches all over. I had to stay home from work for a week. That was the worst expierence I ever had. I dont want to go thru like that again.

I am knocking on wood that I dont get flu again.

Yes. I have Had the fever for 3 and half weeks, in and out of the ER. begging them to find out what was wrong with me. Had blood work done, had a Cat Scan. From the blood work they said it was the Flu, In 1989. It was BAD.. never had it since then. I'm loyal to getting my Flu shot every year. (never want to go through that again)

wow 3 weeks ? Hope you get better soon :)

I have been cough since Sept didnt go stop so I already went to doctors and one of doctor gave me the meds but doesnt work. When I got started cough and bad cold then later after 2 weeks got much better from bad cold but still cough so I took 3 differents med but doesnt work so I went to walk in clinic to see doctor and he gave me different med but still not work so I fed up with it and went to see my family doctor and he gave me spray nose for my nose to my throat and also he send me to the basement to take the x ray of my lungs to see how it go then later to wait to hear from my doctor till he called at the hopstial to make an appt on Jan 31 to check my breath and check my blood to see why I have been cough so long. This is really my first time cough so long since sept :( I hope I get better soon :( After I use spray nose in my nose and then in few days got really badly cough it hurt my chest for 3 or 4 days till finally it stopped hurt my chest and still cough so now I got bad cold :( it make me think it from spray nose. When it wasnt inside of my body have no feel like slime out of my nose or mouth which I know it gross it was dry but after I use spray nose it start slime out of my nose and my mouth so I guess it clean it out dunno maybe I m wrong. :)

yes i have and had bronchitis in last 1994 and i had fever with it 101 temp as i remember
it was awful and i had to take antibodies for that
and i had cold last year for a week

I had bronchitis for 4 months.. no kidding. now.. i've got bronchitis and its been 3 months. but no fever or anything. Just alot of sinus pressure and coughing. I just hope you get to feeling better , Angel.. I'm worried.. :( RR, you taking good care of her?

I had bronchitis for 4 months.. no kidding. now.. i've got bronchitis and its been 3 months. but no fever or anything. Just alot of sinus pressure and coughing. I just hope you get to feeling better , Angel.. I'm worried.. :( RR, you taking good care of her?

wow 4 months just like me that I have been cough for 4 months now :(

Wow, I guess I'm not alone, I'm dealing with this horrible cough, bronchitis , sinus infection, sore throat, chills, fever etc for 3 weeks now, I haven't experiences this long-lasting virus before until now and its wearing me out as I am beginning to wonder if I'd ever feel well again ..My husband said if I don't get better by Monday, he will take me to see a doctor to get some antibiotics..

I hope you all feel better soon.

And Chase what kind of "hurt" ? *curious*

Still havent had the flu yet but have had a cold!

No, it's not hard to get flu shots but some people get sick from them and I happen to be one of them.

Me too but I rather be sick for a day or two than for several weeks....Same as infants or kids that get shots they may get a fever for one or two days from it it is because they are injecting a live virus in your system to build antibodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back