Here comes Spring, here comes the flu blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Especially in the winter months yes cause you are closed in you will get anything back and forth through your kids or partners... if it's green phelm coming up then it's an infection.. Also if your place is damp which I know I had it for a long time years ago... Viruses to get antibiotics is worthless. Also, if you get cold air into your mouth you'll cough like no tomorrow or if it's really hot you cough like no tomorrow as well... I know it's not easy to deal with as maybe the immune system is weak to be checked out. We all have to bear with it as many people are sick with it at this time of the year.. so we just take precautions before this season to be well rested, drink tons of liquid, vitamins, steamed showers, open the windows to air out the house.. with kids you will have a double whamo cause kids get tons of it from school and outside of the home and bring it home... godspeed!!

Liebling some bronchitises can lead to infections. I know that not everyone likes taking meds as I am one of them. However, when Angel described her symptoms to me, it sounded like she had the very same thing, I had once about 8 years ago.

When it comes down to not being able to breathe and feeling like you cant breathe, the doctor is the thing to do. I needed two courses of antibiotics to kick that 8 years ago.

And sometimes, one of the best things we can do, instead of offering advice is to offer sympathy.

While some of us may have problems with this or that, remember not every case is the same!

If a person knows their body having bronchitics why wait too long or else it takes forever to get better.... I know what I have to do to prevent it... I haven't had it for years now, knock on wood!!!

Right, I had bronchitis, I think some misunderstood my post.

Well in that case, go get it checked out!!!! if you coughing up alot of phelm that's green then you gotta a bad infection, checked out immediately or else it'll take about up to 6 months to a year to get better... TRUST me, once you have it started go get it checked don't wait too long!!!

antibiotics doesn't help any form of virus...unless you have a secondary infection from the virus. The Flu cause high fever etc. but antibiotics will not help due to it is a virus. Just take something for the fever and get plenty of rest. If you have a fever for more than a few days, I would recommend you to see a DR. anyways, to make sure they're not any underlying causes from the fever.

They do put some people on antibiotics to prevent a person from getting a secondary infection later on the illness, due to the Flu does suppresses a persons immune system.

Prescription Medications-Antibiotics

Right, we can't keep giving antibotics if you don't help yourself the first time around...

I am sorry that I wasn't realize that I cause the problems here that's because I quoted someone's post with the link of my thread over natural things.

I say no more further and decide to leave this thread here alone...

Awww Liebling, you did no wrong or anyone else did!!! I think it's all just a misunderstanding in all parts!!! I know do are doing it for the goods of your heart!!!

I feel that you did not read my post fully.

I advised Angel to go see doctor for check her chest/lungs in previous posts because I aware what bronchitis is about because I myself suffer for many years.

No, Bronchitis is not caused by viruses but bacteria/infection.

I thought it would be nicer to offer advice from different people who suffers same problem... *shrug*

I stated in my previous post that I would take antibiotic unless I have to. I took herbal tea for bronchitis and bronchitis drop from my doctor.

you took herbal tea and drops for preventation cause you know it's not a cold but Bronchitis... like I said before, if you know your body well enough then do it before it gets too far along to get rid of it!!! I know my doctor told me if you aren't better after two weeks then you need to see someone...

Wow, I'm surprised that some people got flu again after one year, repeat over years.

My last time to suffered from flu in spring 1997, I was missed at school about around 1-2 weeks, that's not really fun to have flu, temperature was roughly about 104 and took some meds to keep lower the temp.

It has been in 10 years with no flu, I haven't took flu shot since 2005 after 2 years of flu shot.

I'm usually got colds in anytime, usually for season changes and part of health concern from my workplace due alot of germs, bacteria and viruses.

knock on wood!!! lol... I always have my antibacterial bottle at my desk and I clean my keyboard and table with an oxy wipes once a week... or whatever I feel up to it... I never open the bathroom doors with my bare hands at shopping mall i'll use my coat or paper towel to open it.. I think we all should know how to prevent it but if you have kids in your home, sometimes it's can't be prevented cause kids get it from school. Yeah I use to be really sick especially at christmas, but this year I was good... weird..

:( I think it was a very bad idea to share about my sickness, sometimes its best to keep it to myself..........for now. It saddens me when all I was doing is sharing the misery of being ill, instead, I felt like whatever I am doing is wrong no matter how long I've had it, as much as I would be encouraging anyone else to get better and well as soon as possible, yet I didn't feel like enough cared not to tell me what I needed to do but that's what happened. I know it has been frustrating for me all this time to get better, it sure be nice to see good words here giving me that little extra strength to get over the sickness. Seeing that sure would make my days easier and I think anyone else would like the same for them as well. Wouldn't you agree and maybe feel a bit better too?

Hope you all have a good day, stay well

Mods please lock this thread :ty:

Yea Liebling. I don't use antibioties because it had never helped me, I've uses Zithromax those Zpak treatment pills those are more powerful ones for those who are smokers. It works wonder for me. But it true though it does not help the sinus infection but only helps clear the airway blockage in the lungs.

THE worst to be a smoker if you have Bronchitis, I suggest to don't smoke or else you won't get better faster... I never heard of zithromax ... I'll have to look it up but knock on wood I haven't have any bouts of bronchitis whew... I feel sorry for the ones that are prone to it!!! anything is possible to prevent it don't wait around ... I think a face steamer with some salt in it helps to cleared away your sinus infection ... I know myself if I have a steamer or sit in the shower, I can easily release whatever it's in my sinus or whatever needed..

:( I think it was a very bad idea to share about my sickness, sometimes its best to keep it to myself..........for now. It saddens me when all I was doing is sharing the misery of being ill, instead, I felt like whatever I am doing is wrong no matter how long I've had it, as much as I would be encouraging anyone else to get better and well as soon as possible, yet I didn't feel like enough cared not to tell me what I needed to do but that's what happened. I know it has been frustrating for me all this time to get better, it sure be nice to see good words here giving me that little extra strength to get over the sickness. Seeing that sure would make my days easier and I think anyone else would like the same for them as well. Wouldn't you agree and maybe feel a bit better too?

Awww Angel!!!! don't feel bad, we just don't want you to feel misery but help along for preventation next time.... don't worry be yourself!!! that's all it matters.. I know what's it like to be so miserable with no end sight but I sure hope you do get it checked out from my point of view... IT's your BODY!!! godspeed...

Again, this is for cure viruses, not antibiotics.

Yes I aware but some mediciation also are not always heal, too.

Yes I know... I don't know why you explain me here because I did stated in my previous posts about some form of bronchitic could lead severe serious that's why I advised Angel to check with doctor to listen her chest/lungs.

I went doctor for check my chest/lungs when I know I have bronchitic, not flu... I can treat myself with flu, not bronchitic like what I stated in my previous posts. I get bronchitic drops (herbal drops) from my doctor and also herbal tea for bronchitic, too. I would have to take antibiotics if it's necassary. My doctor know I don't want to take antibiotic but herbal... She respect my wish but I would have to take antibiotics if I have to accord my doctor.

That's how I advised Angel to check with doctor to listen her chest/lungs, don't I?

I feel that you didn't read my post fully. I would advise you to read my post carefully then you will understand where I come from.

It doesn't mean that I NEVER take mediciation. I do take medication if I have to. I use a lot of herbal things for many years...

Leib.. I wasn't speaking to you directly... that was basically in general.

:( Hope you'll be ok... Get well soon!!!

Ahhhh I remebered I had bronchitics "twice" was bad enough. I felt like crap like having an elephant sitting on my chest can breathe. But I was treated with antibontiocs which makes me very tired easily and sleepy but it helps to kill the infections. I just had my flu shot few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back