Help me to be able to help deafblind friend

211?? I never it
Yes, vocational rehabilitation (DOR) since last year, nothing..
HKNC is not support Job Center, only independent Living. few deaf-blind went HKNC, done then they are very angry from HKNC is nothing for job. they stay home all time

211 is an informational support line that provides information about community resources in your area.

you are correct, why hearing and deaf people are very bored deaf-blind people. past, I can chat and fast sign language, dvd movie's subtitle later I lost vision, I can't watch fast sign language, again slow, again slow, etc. deaf and ASL students are bored me. I am no longer go theate movie, I can't read subtitle without sold black background. few year, I can read CC but now, big problem read between CC and View, like my eye look up then down then up etc.. :roll:

why people don't like meet deaf-blind???

have you ever heard of the american association of the deaf-blind (aadb)? if you'd like, i can give you their contact information and you can e-mail them for a monthly publication for the deafblind as well as e-mail lists for the deafblind. just let me know.

Hear Again, thank you for your translation. I still do not understand some of the post, but that is okay. I know you tried the best you can.

I still do not understand parts of this paragraph. I have highlighted what I do not understand in bold (I wonder if your braille reader can pick up bold print?):

I lost Job but first time, Dirtor of IT, love me, fired him, second, he is red-vision, he like me best than hearing, i got International Award in 2000 at Washington D.C. cancelled US of Pridsent, he went to Camp of David, MD for problem East-Middle.

What does he mean, "red-vision"? That is a term I have never ever heard of. Is that related to blindness?

What does he mean, "cancelled US of President". I do not understand.

If you can't translate/explain, that is okay. I hope someone else can help me with this post. I am still confused.

And, Hear Again, I am happy to hear from you again. I haven't heard from you in quite a while, and I was starting to get concerned. Please update me in PM if you can.

hi lucia,

yes, i'm able to read highlighted statements on my braille display (they are denoted a certain way in braille). i couldn't understand them either which is why i didn't bother to interpret them.

i'm not familiar with red-vision having anything to do with a particular visual condition. the only thing that comes to mind is a condition i'd rather not discuss here on the internet since medical attention is needed should certain symptoms appear.

i'll send you a pm to let you know how i've been doing tonight or definitely tomorrow.

first and foremost, if you're feeling depressed, i would contact your local 211 hotline or crisis number to be referred to a counselor.

from there, i would contact your local state vocational rehabilitation center or the helen keller national center (hknc) for deafblind related resources in your area.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 221 hotline?

Hi LuciaDisturbed,
ok, becuase I lost and not well english but good ASL, oh well..
I try you

1) Director of Information Technology, I was PC/Network Technician. lot of computers has problem, I came fix them, Director say wow, I am best than them that I am usher's synrome, he become CTO now, he are very happy me contiune, later. President/CEO fired Director of IT, Staff IT are sad and all quit without me, becuase if I quit and cannot find job but I must stay it

2) another new Director of I.T., I am suprise he have red-vison mean he cannot see any color like Black & White TV same he is suprise I am usher's syndrome, we are friend, few new men for job. Director is upset them that they slow and lazy but I am hard work by myself. President/CEO got new Director of Devepment (both Web and I.T), Director of I.T. is upset that he bother him, he want quit

I got 2000 International Award
RHR has been awarded the International Achiever of the Year Award for 2000. Will meet the President of the United States (Bill Clinton) at White House in Washington D.C. but you look 2000 Camp David Summit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia same time me, Bill cancelled meet me

3) Director of Deveplment report my profile about I am best, he understand other men problem. but his wife problem, he quit, he with her in Hosptial

4) nope Director, other man want boss and bother me, he become Director of I.T. he HATE Deaf-Blind, he idea limit and cheat me then he told Vice President of Human Service, VP said layoff me
I am very angry him that he is very cheat, hell, limit, not primission Adminstrator and Server Room, No Master Key, no more!!

About red-blind, I am no idea that 2nd Director of IT told me, he cannot see any color, like red sunglasses, see all red view without color, understand?

I send you PM about award picture on website

Hear Again, thank you for your translation. I still do not understand some of the post, but that is okay. I know you tried the best you can.

I still do not understand parts of this paragraph. I have highlighted what I do not understand in bold (I wonder if your braille reader can pick up bold print?):

I lost Job but first time, Dirtor of IT, love me, fired him, second, he is red-vision, he like me best than hearing, i got International Award in 2000 at Washington D.C. cancelled US of Pridsent, he went to Camp of David, MD for problem East-Middle.

What does he mean, "red-vision"? That is a term I have never ever heard of. Is that related to blindness?

What does he mean, "cancelled US of President". I do not understand.

If you can't translate/explain, that is okay. I hope someone else can help me with this post. I am still confused.

And, Hear Again, I am happy to hear from you again. I haven't heard from you in quite a while, and I was starting to get concerned. Please update me in PM if you can.

I know about AADB, I am webmaster and adminstator of SCADB

have you ever heard of the american association of the deaf-blind (aadb)? if you'd like, i can give you their contact information and you can e-mail them for a monthly publication for the deafblind as well as e-mail lists for the deafblind. just let me know.

I know about AADB, I am webmaster and adminstator of SCADB

could you provide a specific link?

I did google it and found South California Association for the Deaf and Blind.

but when I clicked on the link I got something totally different

Thanks....

but I was trying to find SCADB. When I googled it. The link came up as South California Association for the Deaf and the Blind.

but I clicked on that specific link. It gave me something totally different. Nothing to do with DB.

:shrug:

Any how thanks for the link for AADB. I have bookmarked it. :)

Thanks....

but I was trying to find SCADB. When I googled it. The link came up as South California Association for the Deaf and the Blind.

but I clicked on that specific link. It gave me something totally different. Nothing to do with DB.

Glad to help! :)

you are correct, why hearing and deaf people are very bored deaf-blind people. past, I can chat and fast sign language, dvd movie's subtitle later I lost vision, I can't watch fast sign language, again slow, again slow, etc. deaf and ASL students are bored me. I am no longer go theate movie, I can't read subtitle without sold black background. few year, I can read CC but now, big problem read between CC and View, like my eye look up then down then up etc.. :roll:

why people don't like meet deaf-blind???

I can kind of understand that. I am not blind at all, and I can still read subtitles without solid black background, but I find that it is kind of hard, because the picture in the background clashes/blends with the white or yellow letters of the subtitles, causing me to have to work harder to read the subtitles. I prefer closed captions that I grew up with, the same old white letters on black background. Very easy to read, no eyestrain. And I am not even legally blind. I just wear regular glasses, that's all.

i'm not familiar with red-vision having anything to do with a particular visual condition. the only thing that comes to mind is a condition i'd rather not discuss here on the internet since medical attention is needed should certain symptoms appear.

i'll send you a pm to let you know how i've been doing tonight or definitely tomorrow.

Could you explain to me that particular condition in PM? I am just curious and would like to learn. If you still don't want to discuss it in PM, that is OK, I respect that, and I understand.

I look forward to your PM!

Yes,
AADB for All American
other small groups at state:
SCADB = www.scadb.org -
NCADB = NCADB
WSDBC = Washington State Deaf-Blind Citizens, Inc.
NJADB = New Jersey Association of the Deaf-Blind
MDBA = Minnesota DeafBlind Association
more mmore etc..

if you want near, you go search (your live state) Association Deaf-Blind

Thanks....

Hi LuciaDisturbed

I talk you about Red-Vision, I show you two picture 'Normal' and 'Red-Blind'

Maybe "Hard bad red" or "Red Blind" Picture, I don't know one

Understand about Red-Vision or Red-Blind ?

Last edited:
Hi LuciaDisturbed

I talk you about Red-Vision, I show you two picture 'Normal' and 'Red-Blind'

Maybe "Hard bad red" or "Red Blind" Picture, I don't know one

Understand about Red-Vision or Red-Blind ?

it sounds like what rhr is talking about by "red-blind" is a form of color blindness.

Back