Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, to take advantage of citizenship.

You think we all were born yesterday?

You think many of us never went though hell?

Trust me, many of us have experienced or heard horror stories long before you turned into naive and innocent 18.

Anyone who just turned 18 years old are the easiest target.

Once your victim, don't come back to us and begging us for help to get out of the messy relationship. Do whatever you wish, but DON'T EVER come back and tell us you regret ignoring us.,

If you think you know everything, the truth is, you only know much less than a fraction of everything. Have fun, and don't come back whining.

edit: I forgot to mention, I made huge mistake by trying start a relationship with somebody from West coast, I am in East Coast. Thank god I didn't move there, otherwise I will definitely regret. That relationship I had with this person in West coast was a NIGHTMARE! She was awesome online, I chatted with her online. As soon as I met her, everything went sour right there. Yes cops was involved, and I think this woman had mental issues and I never know why she was so pissed off. There is more to story behind this but I don't want to recall any of them. Glad it is over. So, can something like what I experience happen to anyone? I would bet you my ass over this easily. So, don't make same mistake I made 14 years ago! If I didn't make that mistake, I could have BS degree with me by now. How stupid I was! And your following what I have done? :hmm:

Any of you have an idea of what does UK marriage visa means!? Answer that question now!

Last edited:
Just leave it. I do not want to see you all comments on here. It's bad idea. I know that you all just stop me to meeting my new boyfriend. But he will come over to UK for next year on March and he will stay in holiday for 2 weeks with me. That's a good idea.

I don't need a father-to-daughter for an overprotect. It's just so rubbish idea!

Any of you have an idea of what does UK marriage visa means!? Answer that question now!

You told us to stop asking your questions but why post them then? :dunno2:

:crazy: :blah: :dunno2: :crazy:

Just leave it. I do not want to see you all comments on here. It's bad idea. I know that you all just stop me to meeting my new boyfriend. But he will come over to UK for next year on March and he will stay in holiday for 2 weeks with me. That's a good idea.

I don't need a father-to-daughter for an overprotect. It's just so rubbish idea!

You sound like you need to see a shrink. If you're fine moving in with a stranger you've never met, your parents lost you a long time ago.....someone with all their marbles doesn't post on a public forum asking for info on how to move. They can do that all by themselves.

Sure, to take advantage of citizenship.

You think we all were born yesterday?

You think many of us never went though hell?

Trust me, many of us have experienced or heard horror stories long before you turned into naive and innocent 18.

Anyone who just turned 18 years old are the easiest target.

Once your victim, don't come back to us and begging us for help to get out of the messy relationship. Do whatever you wish, but DON'T EVER come back and tell us you regret ignoring us.,

If you think you know everything, the truth is, you only know much less than a fraction of everything. Have fun, and don't come back whining.
:iough:

You sound like you need to see a shrink. If you're fine moving in with a stranger you've never met, your parents lost you a long time ago.....someone with all their marbles doesn't post on a public forum asking for info on how to move. They can do that all by themselves.

She's just naive about life. She doesn't want to take our advice because at that age, they think they know it all. Teenagers get defensive when confronted with advice or recommendations.

In her case, she'll just have to learn the hard way.

At least we tried.

You can get information on UK Marriage VISA here UK Border Agency | Partner of a British citizen or settled person

Guys, I am an adult, so I can do whatever I need to do. Do not stop me to meet this guy who lives in Switzerland :/. What a pointless!

So why are you still here? Go be an adult and do whatever you want. We can't stop you.

You didn't say please! Besides, you're an adult! Answer your own damn questions.

Now, your talking, you have no idea which shows your naive when it comes to life as we all know. We are not here to ruin your relationship, we are not even trying to tell you what to do. We are here to warn you of potential danger traps that may lie ahead of you. Since you have limited understand of many things, which indicate that you are innocent and naive surround those people who are just plain evil waiting for you to fall into trap. You can't tell if one is truly sex predator or not! Nobody can, until one get busted or even worse, fell in trap. Perfect example, that scumbag in Ohio who just found guilty had committed sex act for over 10 years with three victims as his slave. You never know!

So, you have two choices here, if you don't want our advices, then SHUT THE **** UP and go ahead whatever you want and don't come back here crying.

OR be smart and tough girl like my youngest sister, Be vigilant and be independent knowing that you are big girl that you CAN take care of yourself. That way, you can tell which guy to have fun with, and which guy not to mess with.

Its your call!

Please, I don't know what is UK marriage visa meaning?

What is a spouse visa? A spouse visa is a visa much the same as any other visa except that it is issued on the basis of marriage. It allows a non-EU spouse to come to the UK on the basis of his relationship and it allows them the right live and work in the UK. It will only be issued if the non-EU spouse is married to a UK citizen or some who has Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

There are a number of rules that need to be satisfied before the non-EU spouse will be issued with a marriage visa. These rules are known as the 'Immigration Rules'. An application for a marriage visa will be refused if the requirements of the immigration rules are not met. Therefore, it is very important that any proposed marriage application meets all the elements of the rules.

Hope this answers your question.

I am rich so wtf are you talking about?

Not if we bust your union and cut your pay to $7.25 per hour with no benefits.

Note: That's not me - blame on anti-labor group.

If your boyfriend is a Swiss national, he doesn't need a visa to move to UK to live with you if that is what you both want.

You do not need to apply under this category if:
  • you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland - the European nationals section describes your right to live in the UK;

Oh good! I want an invitation to the wedding! Actually, just the reception will be fine. A Yorkshire wedding is a guarantee of a well stocked bar!

You say you are an adult. You say you can make your own decisions. You say you don't want to hear advice warning you that this is a bad idea.

You're a grownup.

Quit begging on here for money to buy video game addons
Quit asking on here for answers regarding obtaining Swiss citizenship
Quit asking on here for someone to define what a marriage visa is
Quit asking on here for someone to tell you how to get a marriage visa
Quit asking on here how to get a job
When people try to give you advice, don't act like a petulant child and reject it
Get a job
Move out of your mom or grandmas house
Take care of yourself
Do your own research (Google is your friend.. you obviously have internet access)

Life is hard, little girl, and you can't depend on others. If you throw a temper tantrum, stomp your foot, and cry when people show you are wrong, they will be less likely to help you in the future. You will prove to them that you are indeed a little baby girl trying to pretend to be a grown up.

My little bit of advice... keep talking to your internet boyfriend, don't give him any money, don't give him too much personal information, don't give him your mom or grandmas credit card numbers or bank information, and try hard to be safe with this STRANGER. Do your own research and figure stuff out on your own. Take the advice your given. Get a job, live your life, get a flat, pay some bills, cook some food, buy some groceries, learn to manage your finances and learn to take care of yourself. Your internet boyfriend or any boyfriend for that matter, won't want a deadbeat who slums around the internet begging for money instead of growing up and getting a job. When you are semi self sufficient, then you can think about immigration.

I'm not generally a mean person but your begging and asking for advice then having a crybaby temper tantrum when given that advice has really made me mad.

I am rich so wtf are you talking about?

Excuse me sir, how old are you?

Wirelessly posted

Guys, I am an adult, so I can do whatever I need to do. Do not stop me to meet this guy who lives in Switzerland :/. What a pointless!

Allow me to explain - straight to the point.

First of all, I am a 25 year old dude, a well known international AD'er, and I have been here for 7 years, I am not the only person here who has seen up and downs and even horrific stories. We have seen some AD'ers here been victimised, but let me share a story and input my views (I am sure that the AD'ers here will defintely agree with me)

I have this friend, she has been victimised, she was with her former partner, both of them has lost $2,500 in cash. Why? She gave it to a friend who lives in South Africa, they were told that they would fly in to meet them, they did wait at the airport, the friend never turned up.

You are 18 year old, yes but not fully adult, just yet, you need to re-think what you're doing right now, you are valuing your own risks with the switzerland dude here. You are young, you have plenty of time to explore in front of you, you are british, you should know the laws there, even bother the government to answer small questions.

Like Jiro said, I would be polishing my shotgun if my daughter is dating a rebellious dude, that I wouldn't like, the dude will be facing my shotgun, not my face. (I told me wife, I will be polishing mine if I had a daughter, but guns are banned here).

Consider your common sense.

Do you own research.

Nobody will tell you hear, you don't need it already, shames. you know responsiblity..

it is serious on reading comments bit outrages no offense. It unplease behavior immature.

it is argue reason debate. BS. you know do mature grow up. It reason how do you advise cool off!

WakeyNicole, most (not all) of the members here are right. To play it safe, don't give him money if he asks for it. There are plenty of scammers online so I am sure that you are aware of that. Don't visit him in Switzerland until you feel comfortable to do so (at least 6 months of video chatting). As you said, he plans to visit you next year, I don't see anything wrong with it but please let your family/friends know about it. If you want to keep it private, that's your business but it's not a good idea (you can tell one or two friends about it, better than no one).

I understand that you are in love with him but you need to be careful since you are so young. I hope you will use your good judgement as time goes by. Take care of yourself.

You say you are an adult. You say you can make your own decisions. You say you don't want to hear advice warning you that this is a bad idea.

You're a grownup.

Quit begging on here for money to buy video game addons
Quit asking on here for answers regarding obtaining Swiss citizenship
Quit asking on here for someone to define what a marriage visa is
Quit asking on here for someone to tell you how to get a marriage visa
Quit asking on here how to get a job
When people try to give you advice, don't act like a petulant child and reject it
Get a job
Move out of your mom or grandmas house
Take care of yourself
Do your own research (Google is your friend.. you obviously have internet access)

Life is hard, little girl, and you can't depend on others. If you throw a temper tantrum, stomp your foot, and cry when people show you are wrong, they will be less likely to help you in the future. You will prove to them that you are indeed a little baby girl trying to pretend to be a grown up.

My little bit of advice... keep talking to your internet boyfriend, don't give him any money, don't give him too much personal information, don't give him your mom or grandmas credit card numbers or bank information, and try hard to be safe with this STRANGER. Do your own research and figure stuff out on your own. Take the advice your given. Get a job, live your life, get a flat, pay some bills, cook some food, buy some groceries, learn to manage your finances and learn to take care of yourself. Your internet boyfriend or any boyfriend for that matter, won't want a deadbeat who slums around the internet begging for money instead of growing up and getting a job. When you are semi self sufficient, then you can think about immigration.

I'm not generally a mean person but your begging and asking for advice then having a crybaby temper tantrum when given that advice has really made me mad.

I believe that she told us that she was raised from abusive parent and she don't have any support from her parent or families.

I'm questioning about public school and government in UK because they failed to make her to be prepared for adult life with sufficient knowledge about real world. I know many deaf people in US are well prepared for adult life, except for some deaf people suffered from severe LD, mild mental retardation and slow learning that require support from parent or government. I'm not sure if she has those condition.

I think her situation is more similar to Sara but only difference is Sara got great support from her family.

If I never went to deaf school so I will be very similar to Sara or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back