Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence why the Swiss Navy Knife isn't much good either ;)

Why not move into the Swiss family Robinson tree house with your boyfriend and live happily ever?

Not if it's my internet :D If they have there own place and own job and pay all their own bills then they are responsible and can do what they want.

I think you should take custody of WakeyNicole and send her to deaf school.

Hey WakeyNicole, DHS/ICE will issue a visa and passport that allow you enter US only, that it.

Just kidding. :lol:

Why would it matter?

Didn't you know that Switzerland is the only country in the world that never involve any war on their soil? Basically, that country is the only country that the rest of the countries in the world don't want to f...k with.

Switzerland is landlocked. They don't have a navy

Didn't you know that Switzerland is the only country in the world that never involve any war on their soil? Basically, that country is the only country that the rest of the countries in the world don't want to f...k with.

Switzerland has compulsory military service for all males, and after you leave the service you take your weapon home with you. Anyone trying to invade would find over 2/3rds of the male population (and many of the women, who can also volunteer to serve) not only armed but with military training.

Why would it matter?

because of the banks

Sorry, if I were you I would slap on brake right now. And go slowly. Moving, marriage, commitment is OUT of picture at this time.

If your my daughter, I would polish up my shotgun just in case scumbag tries to screw you. First thing I want to see you is to finish college degree, or I would accept if that guy got college degree with high degrees of honors. Other than that, forget that fantasy island that your dreaming on. There is movie that your been dreaming about, and it is called "Fatal attraction" don't be a victim!

Sorry to be blunt! Cause I am old enough to be your dad, and too bad I'm not your dad.

Hope your real dad wears this shirt

100_1563_large.jpg
You are really a sicko!

You are really a sicko!

I don't know which one's worse... a dad being overly protective of daughter... or an angry man who fantasized about gunning down Wall Street people, bankers, CEOs, etc.

I don't know which one's worse... a dad being overly protective of daughter... or an angry man who fantasized about gunning down Wall Street people, bankers, CEOs, etc.
No shit! You read my post in "Movies" thread. Just like you said, that's a fantasy. DHB doesn't fantasize in his post. "Dads Against Daughters Dating" What the **** is that? Sons have human rights but daughters don't? He reminds me of my Chinese brother-in-law who prohibits his daughter to date even when she's 23, however she already has a boyfriend which her mom and my family only know about. Really sad to hear that any dad not allowing her daughter to date after she becomes 18.

many deranged shooting sprees began with a fantasy... it's a warning sign. are you gonna go postal?

daughters don't have human rights? huh? what? where?

is there anything wrong with a father protecting his daughter from scumbag? well guess what? here's what I would tell any boy dating my daughter - "boy... I've got a shovel and shotgun in my trunk, ya hear?"
Hell no, you are another sicko like DHB. If you have a 18 yrs old daughter who hears what you say like that, she would hate you for the rest of her life. She would not appreciate your overprotection after she becomes 18. Know what? If your daughter goes to college far from home, what the hell can you do? Drive over and watch her 24/7 while you are supposed to report to work? Are you telling me that you will wear that T-shirt when you have a daughter, sicko?

Hell no, you are another sicko like DHB. If you have a 18 yrs old daughter who hears what you say like that, she would hate you for the rest of her life. She would not appreciate your overprotection after she becomes 18. Know what? If your daughter goes to college far from home, what the hell can you do? Drive over and watch her 24/7 while you are supposed to report to work? Are you telling me that you will wear that T-shirt when you have a daughter, sicko?

oh if my daughter becomes 18? goes away for college? lives on her own? oh pft she can handle it herself cuz she'll have a shotgun and shovel in her trunk too :cool2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6CBKUM9gk8[/ame]

yeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :cool2:

This thread needs rename to "Help about becoming gun control supporter?!"

Inspired by CrazyPaul.

That will turn her off and she will move out of your house immediately.

My 19 yrs old daughter has a boyfriend for almost two years and I don't say things like that because I am not a sicko like you. I feel sorry for your daughter if any.

like I said.... I don't know which one is sick.... being overly protective of a daughter or fantasizing about gunning down innocent rich people :ugh:

I can tell you for sure that one of them would requires lifetime of institution and/or prison.

like I said.... I don't know which one is sick.... being overly protective of a daughter or fantasizing about gunning down innocent rich people :ugh:

I can tell you for sure that one of them would requires lifetime of institution and/or prison.
What does that have to do with this thread? You tend to be :topic:. Same old shit!

BTW, did you watch the movie? Were they innocent? :laugh2: Only God, me and Grummer know.

What does that have to do with this thread? You tend to be :topic:. Same old shit!

BTW, did you watch the movie? Were they innocent? :laugh2: Only God, me and Grummer know.

yes I've seen it and it's a terrible movie. poor guy's wife was dying and his money's all gone but I wouldn't even fantasized about gunning down defenseless people. It disgusts me. Do you fantasize about killing people if they piss you off? :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back