Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? You don't know everything about me too.

So when I mention polishing my shotgun, it means that I am prepared if anything goes wrong with my daughter by an asshole, I want JUSTICE from scumbag. Simple as is. It does not mean that I WILL SHOT as I pleased. You have no idea how much I hate the idea of shooting somebody and I hope that I don't have to but I WILL if I have to protect myself and my kids.

Oh, I guess you didn't know. I have 24 yrs old son and 19 yrs old daughter. Both are hearing. They are happy living with me.

What am I talking about? In your previous posts, you were too mean. She's 18. Hello?

Deaf school? She already graduated from her school. Oh, you mean a deaf college? She doesn't want to go to college.

BTW, I don't think she wants to move to America because she finds out that ADers from USA are assholes. :lol:

Oh wow, you need to review this thread.

She said that she is currently at college now.

I think USPS should lay you off and replace her as new worker that paid at $7.25 per hour with no benefit.

See? You don't know everything about me too.

So when I mention polishing my shotgun, it means that I am prepared if anything goes wrong with my daughter by an asshole, I want JUSTICE from scumbag. Simple as is. It does not mean that I WILL SHOT as I pleased. You have no idea how much I hate the idea of shooting somebody and I hope that I don't have to but I WILL if I have to protect myself and my kids.
Besides that, you told her not to come back whining several times. What's up with that? Would you say that to your supposed daughter? "You don't listen to me so don't bother coming back to me." Good dads don't say that.

Oh wow, you need to review this thread.

She said that she is currently at college now.
Oh ****, are you sure? I remember someone asking if she's going to college and she said she doesn't want to.

I could be mistaken or maybe not. I will look at first two pages to find out.

Oh damnit, I have looked at all pages for nothing. So it was mentioned in another thread. See, she said that she doesn't want to go to another college. Alright, shall we move on?

Will you give your job to her to save taxpayer's money? It will be very nice if you did. :aw:

Oh, I guess you didn't know. I have 24 yrs old son and 19 yrs old daughter. Both are hearing. They are happy living with me.

What am I talking about? In your previous posts, you were too mean. She's 18. Hello?

why aren't they living on their own? :ugh:

when I was 18.... I lived in Virginia myself for college.
when I was 24.... I lived in my own apt myself.

why aren't they living on their own? :ugh:

when I was 18.... I lived in Virginia myself for college.
when I was 24.... I lived in my own apt myself.
Does she have your IQ? If no, I guess that's why she asked for help. Otherwise, she would not be here.

Does she have your IQ? If no, I guess that's why she asked for help. Otherwise, she would not be here.
what does IQ have to do with it?

btw - I don't have a high IQ anyway. I'm just a hard-working lazy bum :cool2:

what does IQ have to do with it?

btw - I don't have a high IQ anyway. I'm just a hard-working lazy bum :cool2:
Oh man, if she's smart enough, she wouldn't come here to ask us those questions. RIGHT?

I can tell that you don't know deaf culture very well. Did I say that before in older threads? Oh well, some deaf people feel helpless so they depend on others. Did you know?

Oh man, if she's smart enough, she wouldn't come here to ask us those questions. RIGHT?

I can tell that you don't know deaf culture very well. Did I say that before in older threads? Oh well, some deaf people feel helpless so they depend on others. Did you know?

Well, I joined AD when I was 17 years old and when I asked for help, but many members gave me a tough reply.

That's no big deal because life is REAL HARD like HELL!!!

Well, I joined AD when I was 17 years old and when I asked for help, but many members gave me a tough reply.

That's no big deal because life is REAL HARD like HELL!!!
Oh, poor you!

huh? what?

I can tell that you don't know deaf culture very well. Did I say that before in older threads?
yes and you're mistaken. I guess I'm from a deaf culture where deafies are hard-working people like me..... and I guess you're from a deaf culture with "gimme gimme gimme" and "oh poor me!" attitudes. stop robbing our tax money!

Oh well, some deaf people feel helpless so they depend on others. Did you know?
that's why I help them to be self-reliant. so far, so good.

but your daughter is not deaf. or are you saying you're so helpless that you need both of your kids to live with you to help you? :confused:

huh? what?
Is that your final answer?

yes and you're mistaken. I guess I'm from a deaf culture where deafies are hard-working people like me..... and I guess you're from a deaf culture with "gimme gimme gimme" and "oh poor me!" attitudes.
Wow! You sound like a snob! Can't you be friends with ALL deafies? I get along with all of them no matter what. In other words, you despise SSI recipients who are deaf. Damn!

stop robbing our tax money!
Who? Me?

that's why I help them to be self-reliant. so far, so good.
No shit? You?

but your daughter is not deaf. or are you saying you're so helpless that you need both of your kids to live with you to help you? :confused:
WTF are you confused for?

Is that your final answer?
for? in case you didn't get it.... what I'm saying is that I don't understand what you were saying. you're rambling around and I can't understand you.

Wow! You sound like a snob! Can't you be friends with ALL deafies? I get along with all of them no matter what. In other words, you despise SSI recipients who are deaf. Damn!
oh I'm friend with everybody else but I would not associate myself with thieves.

No shit? You?
not that hard to believe :cool2:

WTF are you confused for?
why aren't your kids living on their own? they're not deaf.

for? in case you didn't get it.... what I'm saying is that I don't understand what you were saying. you're rambling around and I can't understand you.

oh I'm friend with everybody else but I would not associate myself with thieves.

He doesn't want to believe about USPS's financial crisis.

If he loses the job so he may come to our forum to ask for help. :aw:

I think you better to check Mississippi and there are many hot redneck guys.

Just create a new thread - "Help about how cool the brutal heat".

Saying I'm too sweat and need help really bad. :lol:

Just kidding. :cool2:

Quit playing games! Lets talk about you. Would you ask us those questions like she did? Nah because you are old enough and smart enough to do it on your ****ing own.

Who are thieves? If those who receive SSI are thieves, how come they are not in jail? :lol:

Not that easy to believe.

Oh, like I said before, they are happy here. Should I kick them out?

Quit playing games!
why don't you stop playing games? you're confusing me. you said your kids are 19 and 24 and are living with you. I said that when I was 19 and 24... I was living on my own. and then you're rambling around about I.Q.??? :confused:

stop speaking in tongues!

Lets talk about you.
why change subject?

Would you ask us those questions like she did?
what questions?

Nah because you are old enough and smart enough to do it on your ****ing own.
so are you saying she's stupid and not old enough?????

Who are thieves? If those who receive SSI are thieves, how come they are not in jail? :lol:
nah. better to fine them than to imprison them.

Not that easy to believe.
that's ok.

Oh, like I said before, they are happy here. Should I kick them out?
you tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back