Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WakeyNicole

I'm going to give you some very important advice. If you listen to only one thing posted here listen, and understand this.

If you are in a poor, or abusive relationship with your parents the worst thing that you can do is leave that relationship (with your parents) and become involved with a guy as a means to escape. You might not even think that's what you're doing - but it is.

If you have an abusive, poor relationship with your parents the absolutely best thing you can do is take steps towards your own independance - that means finding a job, saving money, then moving into your own place, paying your own bills and learning what being a grown up really means. Then once you've successfully lived on your own for a year, or two, or three and you understand that you CAN be strong and independant THEN and only then consider a romantic relationship with someone.

First you need to create a mentally healthy place for you to find yourself - if you move into a relationship, you'll never know that you can be on your own - that you can be happy with yourself, that you can SURVIVE and THRIVE without needing someone else (if you think you need someone, that sets you up for abusive relationship after abusive relationship).

Wirelessly posted

Don't be harsh to me. I am not mentally ill. To be honest, I was always studying different courses in college and high school.

I am an adult, yes. Officially, I am still 18 years old. I can do whatever I want to do. Not for my parents told me what to do like, tidy the rooms, washing the pots, washing clothes, making teas. Well, I can do them by myself!

Literally, I am asking you, guys. In the future, what if I will marry my new boyfriend (lives in Switzerland)? What about the UK marriage visa?

There is something you have to tell me very clearly because all of you are really confusing me a lot of times.

Honestly, he is deaf and he tell me the truth as always because of the cam on oovoo.

Last edited:
I am an adult, yes. Officially, I am still 18 years old. I can do whatever I want to do. Not for my parents told me what to do like, tidy the rooms, washing the pots, washing clothes, making teas. Well, I can do them by myself!

Literally, I am asking you, guys. In the future, what if I will marry my new boyfriend (lives in Switzerland)? What about the UK marriage visa?

Well, I already gave you the link to the Swiss embassy's webpage which tells you how to get a Swiss visa in much more detail and more accurately than anyone here can (after all, they issue the visas). Since you can do big grown up stuff like washing pots and putting things away, you can go to the link, follow the instructions given for making an appointment at the embassy and go through the whole application process all by yourself.

There is something you have to tell me very clearly because all of you are really confusing me a lot of times.

What's confusing? That we're being all mean and not giving you the answer that you want to hear, that there's a special secret 'naive teenage tart' visa waiver program for Switzerland?

If this is confusing to you, it's a very clear sign that you aren't ready for adult things like moving to a different country, dating, marriage etc.

If you're living with your parents they DO have the right to make you clean your room, do chores etc... you're living in THEIR home as an adult - they have the right to expect you to do things to help with the upkeep of the house.

no need to give the OP a hard time after we all know how or what alldeaf is all about. no need to preach or make some accuses. just give or advice, and move on.

Wirelessly posted

Don't be harsh to me. I am not mentally ill. To be honest, I was always studying different courses in college and high school.

Honestly, he is deaf and he tell me the truth as always because of the cam on oovoo.
I thought you were gonna work it out with him. you should ask him these questions.

Is this OP for real or is "she" just pulling everyone's leg with these posts? She doesn't sound like someone that's playing with a full deck...just saying.....

Laura

WakeyNicole

I'm going to give you some very important advice. If you listen to only one thing posted here listen, and understand this.

If you are in a poor, or abusive relationship with your parents the worst thing that you can do is leave that relationship (with your parents) and become involved with a guy as a means to escape. You might not even think that's what you're doing - but it is.

If you have an abusive, poor relationship with your parents the absolutely best thing you can do is take steps towards your own independance - that means finding a job, saving money, then moving into your own place, paying your own bills and learning what being a grown up really means. Then once you've successfully lived on your own for a year, or two, or three and you understand that you CAN be strong and independant THEN and only then consider a romantic relationship with someone.

First you need to create a mentally healthy place for you to find yourself - if you move into a relationship, you'll never know that you can be on your own - that you can be happy with yourself, that you can SURVIVE and THRIVE without needing someone else (if you think you need someone, that sets you up for abusive relationship after abusive relationship).

AMEN! This is the best post ever! Wakey........are there any postsecondary programs for dhh young adults in the UK? It almost sounds like you missed out socially and academicly due to being mainstreamed right? And let me guess......your parents don't understand what you went through right? Find a deaf ed program,get to know other dhh teens/young adults.....you're thinking this man is going to take you away to happliy ever after......right? That could be the worst thing ever for you to do......you'd end up in an unhealthy/abusive realtioship....start out small.....

Why don't he just come visit you?

Exactly, I'm an adult in the UK.

What about the UK marriage visa?

I'm not sure about Swiss immigration policy but Switzerland is one of most difficult to immigrate, even worse than US.

There is easiest option - you have to find an employment in Switzerland and get employer to sponsor you. That's temporarily until you lose the job and you have return to UK. I'm not sure if you married to someone will grant the permanent residence.

I recommended you to tell your boyfriend to meet you in UK.

Wirelessly posted

Hi guys,

My new boyfriend lives in Switzerland, so I just decide if I want to move in with him for a year. However, the police will arrest me through the years. :S

How can I get becoming Switzerland citizenship?

I am a young girl and don't how to get that way, you know.

Hello,

I know you don't know me but I can tell you about Switzerland. Switzerland is very beautiful country yes but life expenses are so dear! My fiancé grew up all his life in Switzerland. He knew most of deaf people so I am hoping if you could tell me his name. We could have the chance to warn you or not.

One of my fiancé's oldest friend married to Brazilian woman. Unfortunately she had no qualifications from university so she found a job as a cleaner. Having the university qualifications are very important and of course you will need lots of money because you will need to pay for permanent resident (PR) visa fees and yourself! It is not that cheap and of course there will be lots of hassle of paperwork to get through. You can't always rely on your man to pay you everything.

If you could PM me his name so I can ask my fiancé about him if he know him or not. My fiancé knows one of guy is really creepy so we could have the chance to warn you but its really up to you.

I do understand why those people are trying to help you but they are not going to stop you whatever you want to do with your life. BUT, what if you are facing having love blind with him?! Why not you bring a friend/s with you to visit him in Switzerland? One of my friend from New Zealand (next door to Australia) went to Switzerland to meet a man and of course she bought a friend with her. They met up in a cafe and they enjoy chatting for the first time. She was like you but she found him just a friend than she thought he would be her future man. She was glad to meet him but thank god she didn't go any further with him but they are still in contact as a friends. OF course she didn't stay at his place so she and her friend had to stay expensive hotel. It is better if you take sensible way than straight away marrying him and later on maybe you might be feeling a big regret.

Wirelessly posted

Don't be so harsh to me?! You need to be an adult and follow the instructions given on here including HOW TO BECOME A SWITZERLAND CITIZENSHIP, but you seem unable to follow advice and even realise you been given the answers already!

Wirelessly posted

Never mind about it. I just ask him many questions, but he's playing his games. So, I try to ask him

Wirelessly posted

He will visit to UK for next year on March and he will be with me for 2 weeks on holiday.

You can't get Switzerland Citizenship straight away... there's a lot of paper work and processing to do.

To get a citizenship you would need to apply for permanent resident visa first.

Also you're better off to email/contract migration agent for correct information on which pathway into applying visa for Switzerland.

Go ahead Nicole. Marry him and you will get a spouse VISA.

I don't what is the UK marriage visa means?
Since you are an 18-year-old adult you should be able to look up this information yourself. If you can't, then maybe you aren't ready for these adult life decisions.

The UK is your country so you should know its laws.

Switzerland is your boyfriend's country so he should know its laws.

If your boyfriend can't answer your questions then maybe he isn't ready for a serious life with you. Maybe he's just fun to play games with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back