Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake. I forgot you live in UK. I confused you with another girl.

British America. :naughty:

Wow, you are being a naive girl, eh? If you want to move to Switzerland, you have to use GOOGLE as your best friend.

Why do you ask us to provide the link for you? Are you frigging lazy or what?? :roll:

What will you do for work? What is your job training etc?
Do you have enough money saved up for all your expenses etc?

You can't just "move to a country" with no money, no job, no job skills etc and shack up with some guy you don't even really know (online is nothing like real life) ... that's just not realistic (and they won't grant you a visa to live there is you can't prove you can support yourself).

What if you get there, and you find out he's abusive? or that it's all a set up and he does something horrible? What do you do if you move in and then he kicks you out after a week, a month etc?

Do you have emergency funds somewhere safety to make sure you can at a moments notice leave and get back home if you need to?

These are all things you need to think about.

I moved to a different country for college when I was 18 - it's a lot of work, and there are a LOT of requirements involved. You need to prove you have funds to live on, and then make sure you are going to be able to work there (some places require you live there for 12months before you can even get a job, so you have to prove you have 12 months living expenses to get a permit etc).

Honestly, I think this is a very very very bad idea.

Wirelessly posted

No, it's not that I mean. Oh my god, you all are really confusing me and I don't understand. I mean it, in the future when me and my new boyfriend will sort out everything.

ok - let's start simple.

How long have you been dating this new "boyfriend"?

Wirelessly posted

No, it's not that I mean. Oh my god, you all are really confusing me and I don't understand. I mean it, in the future when me and my new boyfriend will sort out everything.

Why don't you two sort out everything now? This way you know what to expect and see if you both have same interests/agreements.

Guys, you are really confusing me. Don't give me a sh*t like this. I can see him on the cam, no matter of what he is a real person that I can see. I'm 18 years old, so that I can ask him many questions and then we are getting to know each other. Honestly, we've got cam on the computer. It's simply to see. He's 27 years old. He told me the truth without the lies.

Looks like you are really confusing me. Looks like you are really losing your minds. I'm not out of my mind, because I just know how to communication with him, for example: first is many questions and second is getting to know each other.

IT'S SIMPLE!

How long have you known him? Anyone who chooses to go to another country to meet a guy that they met on line is crazy unless you want to get hurt?!

You are unaware on how to even get a job and now you are saying don't give me sh*t?!

Guys, you are really confusing me. Don't give me a sh*t like this.
We're not trying to confuse. We're encouraging you to think more deeply about your situation. That's all.

I can see him on the cam, no matter of what he is a real person that I can see. I'm 18 years old, so that I can ask him many questions and then we are getting to know each other. Honestly, we've got cam on the computer. It's simply to see. He's 27 years old. He told me the truth without the lies.
You seem to be a very young 18-year-old. I don't think you've had much worldly experience. He's 27 years old. He probably has more experience with the world. You need to be very careful. If he ever asks for money or nude pictures get out quick. If he asks you to come alone to Switzerland without first meeting your family in person, get out quick. Those are red flags.

If he is truly and honest, nice young man, then he will be willing to meet your family in a proper way, and he will never ask you to do anything wrong.

What does he do for a living? That is, what is his job? Does he live with his family? Have you at least met his family online? These are important questions for you to ask him.

If he's a nice honest man, he won't tell you to leave your family and move to Switzerland without answering all your questions first.

Also, your parents can do a background check on him. That's important. If he's honest, he won't mind that.

Looks like you are really confusing me. Looks like you are really losing your minds. I'm not out of my mind, because I just know how to communication with him, for example: first is many questions and second is getting to know each other.

IT'S SIMPLE!
No, we don't want to confuse you. We want you understand very clearly. We're not losing our minds, especially as a group. (We're not zombies. :giggle:) You are not out of your mind. You are just young, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.

How long have you known him? Anyone who chooses to go to another country to meet a guy that they met on line is crazy unless you want to get hurt?!

You are unaware on how to even get a job and now you are saying don't give me sh*t?!
Let's not say she is crazy. Let's say naive, inexperienced or too trusting. We don't want to turn her off to our advice by offending her. :)

Wirelessly posted

Sorry, what can I say? He seems so nice and honestly on the cam from oovoo. He's deaf. We just played together on Xbox 360 for CoD: Black Ops 2, that's all.

How long have you known him for?

Wirelessly posted

I've known him for a few weeks ago.

Don't even consider moving until you've known him for at least 6months to a year.

Honest - don't bother "planning" or even thinking about it until you've been "dating" for at least 6 months.

Relationships - especially for someone who is 18 and very naive - come and go. He could be "the one" but he could also be a distant memory in 2 or 3 months.

Just get to know him, don't even TALK to each other about moving, or visiting or anything like that yet. If he's already asking you to come visit, or that he should come visit that is a really big warning sign that he might not really be a safe person at all (people are good at pretending!)

Are you sure that your parents know him? You posted earlier that your parents are very busy people and don't even have time to answer your questions about getting a job. If that's true, then it hardly seems like they would take the time to check out this guy.

Wow... that's is a fast pace. You gotta be careful and aware of the predators out there targeting innocent teens. Developing a relationship takes slow pace and getting to know each other and then getting to know the family of both sides.

Rushing relationship almost always tend to fail and end up hurting. You wouldn't want to feel hurt and heartbroken. It takes a long time to earn and deserve trust from another.

Everyone here has good advice and trys to help encourage you to think more clearly than making wrong decisions that you'd regret for the rest of your life.

Good luck to you whichever the decision you make... at least some of us here tried to help. :)

Are you sure that your parents know him? You posted earlier that your parents are very busy people and don't even have time to answer your questions about getting a job. If that's true, then it hardly seems like they would take the time to check out this guy.

There seems to be a pattern of young teenaged girls whose parents are too busy to be involved in their lives falling prey to these kind of things.

There seems to be a pattern of young teenaged girls whose parents are too busy to be involved in their lives falling prey to these kind of things.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back