Hello!!!! Just need to vent!!!

*sighs* Probably you think that i am too soft or toos stupid...

I did unfriend with her but she kept kept texted to me about "unfriend facebook" She want take me and my man to court for slander??!! I told her that its my decided and beleived my man sooo we were argerment so I feed up with her so I gave her one more chance!! My friends are not too happy about this!! They think that she is control my life? I told them that I do not care and keep distance her! That s all :( :(

You mean you gave her one more chance now after she threatened to sue you?

I think I wouldn't, and I would try to get a restraining order on her.

I think she is very messed up.

I experienced this years ago. My first wife had a roommate that was a Ho. One day when my (girlfriend at the time, first wife) was gone her roommate made some moves on me. I told my girlfriend at the time what her roommate did. She went off on her and kicked her out. Well, as time went on this old roommate kept fibbing about her, me and everyone she ever"done".... SO, one night we were out for dinner and ran into her with her new boyfriend ( who was married ) things were ok til I went to the bathroom and she supposedly seen me and waited in the hall for me to come out, she stopped me and started telling me how I could have so much fun with her (sex) and this was after I was married as well... so in this restraunt, I made it known she was a Ho... she followed me out and around so i stopped, turned and I announced I would not "do her", quit asking me, Im married and she was a sorry POS with another married man... he got up and ran out, she was shocked and embarrassed, but I made it known... My wife was impressed!
Call your teammate out at the game... maybe then she will get the point, and earn respect from your teammates if they are your friends.

A poke is like a friendly "hi". There is nothing sexual about it. It's sort of like a Hi tag. Back and forth poking each other. If you don't want to poke back, just ignore it.

As for seeing who you friended part. You can set your privacy settings that people cannot see who your friends are.

Like Bottesini says, you might need a restraining order against her. This behavior is more of a harassment. Sounds like something is wrong with her head.

*sighs* Probably you think that i am too soft or toos stupid...

I did unfriend with her but she kept kept texted to me about "unfriend facebook" She want take me and my man to court for slander??!! I told her that its my decided and beleived my man sooo we were argerment so I feed up with her so I gave her one more chance!! My friends are not too happy about this!! They think that she is control my life? I told them that I do not care and keep distance her! That s all :( :(

Delete is that, removes the person. Block keeps the person on and they won't know you've blocked their posts. Block is like a nice way of deleting the person without actually deleting them.

I tried look my facebook for block her instead delete but couldn't find it?

Back