Hello!!!! Just need to vent!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone..I haven't been updating my alldeaf!
I’ve been a busy lately. Overall, things are good. But the bad news that big snow coming!! Yike...

I really just need to vent and get everything off my chest and see what people have to say..?

:nana: Plus she is not member this Alldeaf and I couldn't post on my Facebook front of her!

I knew its very complication........ One of lady that I knew her since school, sport team and social! I am with my man for 16 years and two children. Two years ago, She did begs to my man for quickly sex and do not tell me!!! but He rejected her and tells me everything..

Now it's still bother me when I see her!!! Because when I see her and she talked to me ... Oh Hi I miss you and havent talk for long time blah blah!! she is so fake bitch!!! I feel alike punching her and delete her on my facebook!:cool2: They said just leave her name on my Facebook's friend because I will see her at softball team and gather parties this sumertime.. :eek3:

Ps. she did ruin couple marriages plus many affairs with men! Her soon be ex- husband got sexual diseases from her! :shock:

Last edited:
Sounds like someone I would stay away from and remove from Facebook. I don't care what she think if I removed her or anyone else. My feelings matter and she would know about it.
She is bad news. Avoid!

Sorry this happened. Annoying people like this get on my nerves too.

Why bring up name of your man in this thread. Why bother being friendly to a person who did this?

If someone approached my partner knowing we were together I would have told that person to fudge off. I expect the partner to do the same when being approached. No sense into being nice to anyone who cant respect you in the first place.

Time to look for different softball teams or just see if other ladies are as pissed as you are at her if they have same problem with her if she did the same with their man and kick her ass off the team.

Sounds like someone I would stay away from and remove from Facebook. I don't care what she think if I removed her or anyone else. My feelings matter and she would know about it.
She is bad news. Avoid!

I wish but I cannot avoid her cuz she is my softball teammate! Not want to cause hurts or drama at my softball players! Hmm Yes she is very troublemaker and fibber!!

Sorry this happened. Annoying people like this get on my nerves too.

Why bring up name of your man in this thread. Why bother being friendly to a person who did this?

If someone approached my partner knowing we were together I would have told that person to fudge off. I expect the partner to do the same when being approached. No sense into being nice to anyone who cant respect you in the first place.

Time to look for different softball teams or just see if other ladies are as pissed as you are at her if they have same problem with her if she did the same with their man and kick her ass off the team.

Replace the name! sorry!!

I will retire softball team this end of summertime then done with her!

On April 16.. We will go to practice softball and see if she isnt joining team this year then delete her immediate from my Facebook

I am not sure who the "they" are but they have no business telling what to do with your facebook account. If you want to delete the photo just go ahead and do you do not have to explain to anyone why you did it. And when you see the woman just remember that your man love you and has no interest in the woman and hold your head up high and walk pass her. She is not worth getting up over.

Replace the name! sorry!!

I will retire softball team this end of summertime then done with her!

Don't quit because of her, then she will win :aw:

If you ready to retire anyway then do it because you wanted to not because of her. Those type of people suck big time in deaf or hearing culture.

That feeling suck big time, no easy feeling to deal with. Important thing is your man is honest with you and both trust each other and avoid her at all cost.

If you get an opportunity be sure and piss in her shoes. There is always someone in life that is a pain in the ass ever notice that? You jump through hoops getting rid of her and then a new one will step into her shoes(hopefully squishy shoes). At least this one is a known pain.

Your husband already has made his stand. She no doubt moved right along to another guy as women like her do. A woman I worked with was doing that - one of the wives found out and told her if she even looked sideways at her husband she would cut her in half with a chainsaw. She found another home to wreck besides that one. He told me they were at a party later he happened to catch his wife making a motion like starting a chainsaw when the woman started coming their way; she sorta veered off in a new direction... smiles here.

Just go on about your business and be glad you have a man that not only loves you he also has good sense. In fact I would say he has such good sense that his advice would probably be just right.

Thank you for some feedbacks!! " They" from old friends and from school who knew her!

They said she had lots of problems!! so I think that I am not need to argument her because she is a slimy fibber! I am planning delete and block her from my Facebook soon!

I just let her go .. I am not judge her!, Only God can do that :) :)

Delete her! She's trouble, who cares what she thinks get rid of her fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delete her! She's trouble, who cares what she thinks get rid of her fast!

What if I delete her now.. then On April 16th I probably will see her at softball practice and if she asking me why?? What I should i say?

Tell her everything? or Straight tell her face that I am not interest friend and not tell her why/reasons?

Let me thinking about it!!! YIKE!!! :cool2: Cuz I do not want jump too fast and mistakes!!

Also I am afraid that she will effect my softball players down (drama)!!!

What if I delete her now.. then On April 16th I probably will see her at softball practice and if she asking me why?? What I should i say?

Tell her everything? or Straight tell her face that I am not interest friend and not tell her why/reasons?

Let me thinking about it!!! YIKE!!! :cool2: Cuz I do not want jump too fast and mistakes!!

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. You can say "Something happened to my facebook account - I don't know why, but a bunch of my friends got deleted and photos too. I'm still going back and fixing everything."

Then if she asks again later, just say you're still fighting with it. Play dumb, act sweet and stay disengaged.

You don't have to, or if that story seems too obvious, make up another one. But there's no rule that says you have to be honest with people who try to hurt you.

You owe her nothing. Do what's best for you and your family. Period.

You don't need to explain to her. If she needs to ask why? You know she's looking for trouble.

It is your life and your decision. Would you rather continue to suffer for a longer period of time by having her on FB or just get it over with with one big blowout but have her cut out of your life?

People who start drama are small-minded people meaning they aren't intelligent.

You DO NOT own the woman anything . If she does ask why , you could say " I believe you know the answer already!" then just walk away.

Probably you think that I am crazy or too stupid!! This morning, she posted on my Facebook's timeline about softball ..... so I was stunning and couldn't remove her so I decide that waiting after softball season over then delete her! :eek3:

I do not want to misery and drama!! :( OF COURSE,, I will not ride carpool with her to games, practices softball also NSAD (National Softball Assc. of the Deaf) in Florida this summertime.. also I will not share with her at hotel as well!!! I just trying my best to distance her while playing softball and social! :(

Back