Hello!!!! Just need to vent!!!

delete from fb,just be polite when see her walk off

Since you don't want to delete her, block her posts. This way you don't have to see her posts and she can't see yours. ;)

what difference between block and delete?.no work it out

Delete is that, removes the person. Block keeps the person on and they won't know you've blocked their posts. Block is like a nice way of deleting the person without actually deleting them.

ohh so they don't know they blocked that is good way cos I don't want be rude to anyone,but can others read the blocked stuff

ohh so they don't know they blocked that is good way cos I don't want be rude to anyone,but can others read the blocked stuff

No, if you can't read their posts, the other people won't see it either from your posts.

Thanks!! I just leave it alone till softball season over! :/

If she give me a fudge shit on me then her one of children e.mail me about bittersweet her...:roll: also said her kids are glad to live with Dad! :eek3: I will print out the e.mail letter to show all my friends and players that who she is and have a dark side!! Of course I am so filled with great sadness especially because she ruin her own family and some marriage couples! also tried to us as well.... :(

Thanks!! I just leave it alone till softball season over! :/

If she give me a fudge shit on me then her one of children e.mail me about bittersweet her...:roll: also said her kids are glad to live with Dad! :eek3: I will print out the e.mail letter to show all my friends and players that who she is and have a dark side!! Of course I am so filled with great sadness especially because she ruin her own family and some marriage couples! also tried to us as well.... :(

Nosy body. They never quit always mingle in other people's business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I log off fb never thought do that before...if I log off then others are they able to see if I am?...I not see fascination with looking at other people status why do people want to see who you friended and what is a poke is it sexual thing or what

Others can tell if you are online or offline IF they have the chat feature turned on. I don't have mine turned on because it's too small for me to see for a long conversation- pain in the ass. So best thing to do is just turn off chat and you will appear as 'offline' to everybody all the time whether or not you are really logged in or not.

I log off fb never thought do that before...if I log off then others are they able to see if I am?...I not see fascination with looking at other people status why do people want to see who you friended and what is a poke is it sexual thing or what

A poke is like a friendly "hi". There is nothing sexual about it. It's sort of like a Hi tag. Back and forth poking each other. If you don't want to poke back, just ignore it.

As for seeing who you friended part. You can set your privacy settings that people cannot see who your friends are.

Nothing new. A couple of weeks ago, my man went to the local police department to file a report of slandering behavior against this slut c-unt witch that has been doing in the deaf community. She told everyone that she had sex with my partner. WTF? A cheap ass whore talk for an attention. She has a boyfriend of her own for 6 years, imagine that. Her bf is too dumb and blind in love. Bleh. This slut is the third or fourth deaf woman in the same deaf local community mentioned of sleeping with my partner. They are all bullsheet and jealous. Feck them.

What the heck happened here ??? :shock: :eek3: :shock: :eek3:
The OP went berserk b/c of something that happened two years ago!

During all that time everything was nicey- nicey. Granted, OP didn't know so she is upset now.
Please calm down, lets handle this with grace and decency and calmness.

But for heavens sake, two years have passed, why NOW make a stink?
I wonder at the partner's motivation. Why tell now??? Why sudden twinge of conscience ??

Fuzzy

Update... I just unfriend and block her... I will see her next month at softball field.. I will simple say that My decide to not want friend with her and not need explains why? cuz she knew it! :) I feel better and more stronger cuz my precious friends will stand by me!! :)

Thanks

Update... I just unfriend and block her... I will see her next month at softball field.. I will simple say that My decide to not want friend with her and not need explains why? cuz she knew it! :) I feel better and more stronger cuz my precious friends will stand by me!! :)

Thanks

yeah just ignore her if she tries to give you grief on softball field just be yourself don't have to start drama really it's old news.. good luck with whatever you decide to do after you retire from softball ;)

*sighs* Probably you think that i am too soft or toos stupid...

I did unfriend with her but she kept kept texted to me about "unfriend facebook" She want take me and my man to court for slander??!! I told her that its my decided and beleived my man sooo we were argerment so I feed up with her so I gave her one more chance!! My friends are not too happy about this!! They think that she is control my life? I told them that I do not care and keep distance her! That s all :( :(

*sighs* Probably you think that i am too soft or toos stupid...

I did unfriend with her but she kept kept texted to me about "unfriend facebook" She want take me and my man to court for slander??!! I told her that its my decided and beleived my man sooo we were argerment so I feed up with her so I gave her one more chance!! My friends are not too happy about this!! They think that she is control my life? I told them that I do not care and keep distance her! That s all :( :(

Up until now I have stayed out of this thread. This woman apparently wants to control your life, and what you do at all times. That's what I am getting, but I could be wrong, too. This troublemaker deserves nothing but a cold shoulder and no friends. If she sues you for slander, I would suggest a countersuit for harrasment and some type of bullying, although I'm not sure what kind would best match the law requirements. And also file for a RO, too, so she cannot bother you anymore, either. The RO would cover everything in regards to communications, and if she violates it, it's off to the slammer.

Back