Hello from Connecticut!

exactly what I said :eek3:

FFS - I'm a Buddhist. Our divine duty is to fornicate to such a degree that all suffering would be eradicated.

I am currently practicing Bonoboism. We are almost two peas in a pod...

LOL! Sorry to disappoint you guys that I'm not Evelyn Lin's younger sister. xD

Jiro, can I guess that you are an asian? :P

yup. you can find many pix of me in AD. happy hunting! :)

You can ask Jiro that....

He offered me a beer and I kindly accepted but....

29d7blg.jpg

have you taken ASL class?

Yes, I do, and I have met some deaf students from BU.... nearly all of them used ASL...and it was quite awkward for me and my other MIT deaf friend because of the language barrier because we don't know enough ASL to communicate

Yes, I do, and I have met some deaf students from BU.... nearly all of them used ASL...and it was quite awkward for me and my other MIT deaf friend because of the language barrier because we don't know enough ASL to communicate

then learn :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! :wave:

I'm also originally from Connecticut. I attended New London High School my freshman year, and Waterford High School my junior and senior years.

Like you, I lived in New Jersey a couple times; Lake Hiawatha and South Plainfield.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I live in CT too, central CT (keeping town and workplace private, lol). I'm a city girl. And I'm staying farrrrrrr away from the upthread discussion!!! : )

Welcome to AllDeaf! :wave:

I'm also originally from Connecticut. I attended New London High School my freshman year, and Waterford High School my junior and senior years.

Like you, I lived in New Jersey a couple times; Lake Hiawatha and South Plainfield.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Wow, what a coincidence, Reba!!! I graduated from Waterford High School!!! (and I've seen New London High School as well)

When did you graduate from Waterford High School?

Wow, what a coincidence, Reba!!! I graduated from Waterford High School!!! (and I've seen New London High School as well)

hint - the photographs were in black and white :giggle:

sorry Reba!! :lol:

Oh, damn. Reba is that old? Well, I guess I can try to see if any of my teachers were her classmates or her teachers!!! LOL

lol no not THAT old. She's auntie to us :D but it's long before you were born.

Hey Reba - where are yooouuuu?

1969 :lol:

I went to New London High when it was in the older location, not the current one.

Small world!

Back