Hello from Connecticut!

hint - the photographs were in black and white :giggle:

sorry Reba!! :lol:
Yeah, and the movies were silent. :roll:

Not.

lol no not THAT old. She's auntie to us :D but it's long before you were born.

Hey Reba - where are yooouuuu?
I was at work. I do still work despite my advanced years. I'm not retired yet.

I have to go back to work in a couple hours. I don't get home again until 9:30 p.m. (this is one of my early nights).

But don't expect me to post much in the next few days. After I get home tonight, TCS is picking me up and we're going camping for a couple days. Then we're going to the Scottish Games.

If I get a signal at the campsite, I might check in with AD on my BB but no promises.

Hrmm....there is a possibility that you may know some of my teachers who may have gone to WHS with you?
Maybe but I haven't kept up with many of my former classmates. I might recognize a few names.

I was at work. I do still work despite my advanced years. I'm not retired yet.

I have to go back to work in a couple hours. I don't get home again until 9:30 p.m. (this is one of my early nights).

But don't expect me to post much in the next few days. After I get home tonight, TCS is picking me up and we're going camping for a couple days. Then we're going to the Scottish Games.

If I get a signal at the campsite, I might check in with AD on my BB but no promises.

oh heck no! leave the technology at home when you leave for campsite! :)

I'll pray for good weather to your way! The weather isn't looking good here right now. I best ride home now! Please say hi to TCS for me and to let him know to ride safe! :wave:

oh heck no! leave the technology at home when you leave for campsite! :)

I'll pray for good weather to your way! The weather isn't looking good here right now. I best ride home now! Please say hi to TCS for me and to let him know to ride safe! :wave:
OK. :wave:

Hrmm....let's try?

Burke Reagan
Mrs. Koninen (sp?)
colin kane

uhh...my mind is drawing a blank...i know there's more teachers who went to WHS....can you think of any names?

Hrmm....let's try?

Burke Reagan
Mrs. Koninen (sp?)
colin kane

uhh...my mind is drawing a blank...i know there's more teachers who went to WHS....can you think of any names?
Not familiar. I'd have to know Mrs. Koninen's maiden name if she was a former student.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sorry for taking too long to reply on the first post. I am really glad that you are outspoken and you did a lot of posting here on the discussion board. Just want to say "Relax and have fun with us reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here". :wave:

Back