hearing students versus deaf students at school

I wore my Katy perry graphic t-shirt today and I got Soooo many phone and one girl went up an said she was from a ivy league and we just did it right there in line at mcdonalds

:lol:

After reading the posts after yours, I see your post went totally unappreciated. :lol:

Too bad uc Davis sweaters don't get you laid though. That'd be cool. I want one of those Harvard "fuck-me" sweaters.

Being mainstreamed, all of my friends were hearing. Yes, I had and still have great friends especially now that I have reconnected with so many of them on FB. I just had a hard time in large group settings..that was where I was always isolated and left out. If I hung out with any of them on an one-on-one or even two-to-one setting, I was ok. More than that, I couldnt keep up with them. With my signing friends (yes hearing too), I dont have any problems.

huh?

how do you know?

If I went to duke for play athletics, it seems for me not strong enough to play track cuz it need better skillful...

Instead, cornell is good place for students who need take english course and learning english can lead to your major excellent.

I thought you ran cc at gally??? If so no more college sports for you. Eligability is done

God-kills-kitten.jpg

USC or u. Maryland

Ok.....Now I think you are an idiot.... :lol: j/k

Let's see..... Blondes,perfect weather and beaches....oh and more blondes.....or Shoveling f-ing snow for 6 months and complaining about humidity the other 6. I can't think of a more miserable place in the US than Maryland...... :hmm: Maybe Detroit.

Ok.....Now I think you are an idiot.... :lol: j/k

Let's see..... Blondes,perfect weather and beaches....oh and more blondes.....or Shoveling f-ing snow for 6 months and complaining about humidity the other 6. I can't think of a more miserable place in the US than Maryland...... :hmm: Maybe Detroit.

USC it is then. I can't wait to be a bona fide idiot raising the terror alert to orange because some dude sneezed on a plane

USC it is then. I can't wait to be a bona fide idiot raising the terror alert to orange because some dude sneezed on a plane

my ex girlfriend went to usc and graduated in 2009. she is from near my home area and she is hard of hearing, graduated in el cerrito hs with 3.8 gpa.

now, she is second year of law student at Princeton.

and other ex girlfriend graduated from MIT in 2008 with 3.7 gpa. she is deaf...graduated in international studies academy with 4.0 gpa.

now, she is a manager of brand of computer in Chicago.

Back